It Was Nice To See Ya

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys Id like to say that it was great to meet you all at the Arnold!

I wish that Id have come back to talk more but it only took me an hr and a half to remember how much I loathe crowds.

So I drove 6hrs round trip for 1.5 at the Arnold but meeting you gentelmen was definately the best part of it.AP,Mace and Sub the pleasure was mine!And just so you all know Mace gave me his personal beanie,now thats a class act!:thumbsup:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you are a class act! you weren't suppossed to mention the beanie, but, oh well!

you are the ONLY non AX rep that has a beanie, friend!

GOOD man, here! :thumbsup:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should I edit it?Sorry bout that bud!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys Id like to say that it was great to meet you all at the Arnold!

I wish that Id have come back to talk more but it only took me an hr and a half to remember how much I loathe crowds.

So I drove 6hrs round trip for 1.5 at the Arnold but meeting you gentelmen was definately the best part of it.AP,Mace and Sub the pleasure was mine!And just so you all know Mace gave me his personal beanie,now thats a class act!:thumbsup:

Oh no they didnt :eek: they pimped me on a beanie :rasp:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FNF Im sure its only because I whined like a little baby.LOL Youd look much better in it than me anyhow if thats any consolation!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you got a beanie, fit? you must have done a few "favors", indeed! LOL! :toofunny:

Thanks again for my "gift" but you must have liked sublime and scheize better as they came back with a bag FULL of goodies from ALRI!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to have met you big MMowry !!! I love my beanie i cannot wait to do legs in it, I will visualize I am Branch Warren. As he never does a legs workout without his beanie!!! :lol:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to have met you big MMowry !!! I love my beanie i cannot wait to do legs in it, I will visualize I am Branch Warren. As he never does a legs workout without his beanie!!! :lol:
It was nice to meet you also Ap youre a beast!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you got a beanie, fit? you must have done a few "favors", indeed! LOL! :toofunny:

Thanks again for my "gift" but you must have liked sublime and scheize better as they came back with a bag FULL of goodies from ALRI!
Thats cause they visited me often :rasp:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Stop teasing about the beanie or you will not be able to walk with those legs :eek:

J/K :D

It was nice to see you again and your chest :D

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FNF you are too funny, at the O it will be a GREAT Chest!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well, i was running the BOOTH while they were off visiting you! you came by the BOOTH once and asked for Kevin, didn't even TRY to talk to me! :p

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Mmowry it was great meetin ya :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The feeling is mutual Sub!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, i was running the BOOTH while they were off visiting you! you came by the BOOTH once and asked for Kevin, didn't even TRY to talk to me! :p
Geez !!!!!!!! You were like scared to come over to me at your booth for fear someone would take out picture together and see I was bigger than you :toofunny:

Plus you were so STIMMED up, people said they couldnt understand what the hell you were talking about :drunk:

You know even though we had others working the booth, everyone was coming to it to meet us, so we didnt get many breaks either !!!!

Kevin was like .............. whatever.............. when he met us :(

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
well at least I was excited to meet you fit.... tht make you happier? :)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just wait until the O, FnF! :thumbsup:

i came over especially to see you and Viper and remember it is I that HAND delivered your AX shirts! :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just wait until the O, FnF! :thumbsup:

i came over especially to see you and Viper and remember it is I that HAND delivered your AX shirts! :D
:eek: Ok, PM me your address :) LOL I know you did !!!!!!!! ANd I appreciate it very much :)

tattoopierced1

Nice to meet macedaddy as well... that stimx kept my ass awake for the 5.5hr drive home.