Haiz's Mass FX + X-Factor Log

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Haiz Adds Mass (FX) - AX Sponsored Log

Info

I have been bulking slowly for a couple of months now, and I have managed to put on a decent amount of muscle. For those that don't know, I came down from around 230 lbs to a skinny-fat 155 and I am now at 170. I love this lifestyle, I follow my diet to a T, and I lift hard. I will be making some major gains during this period, so everyone better watch out!!

Note: I have tried X-Factor before (on a cut), so I will be able to distinguish the newly added effects of the Mass FX. Also, the Mass FX will not be added until day 20, so that the final 30 days of the cycle will kick some serious ass.

I really want to show everyone who says: X-Factor + Activate is a great stack, that X-Factor + MassFX is even Better!

Supplements

X-Factor

Benefits Of X-Factor Include:

* Increase Protein Synthesis Rates (Muscle Growth)
* Significant Fat Loss
* Dramatic Strength Gains
* Increased Pumps
* Increased Androgen Receptor Levels
* Amplified IGF-1 Signaling
* Increased Post-Workout Soreness

What Is X-Factor™?

X-Factor™ is a powerful muscle building and definition-enhancing supplement that amplifies the muscle's anabolic response to physical activity. X-Factor™ is the patented bio-chemical - arachidonic acid. By intensifying the release of the body's main tissue-repair messengers (prostaglandins), X-Factor™ creates a powerful shift in post-exercise physiology, promoting muscle growth, strength increases, muscle endurance, and fat loss. X-Factor is a natural dietary supplement, and was approved a U.S. Patent on January 11, 2005 (# 6,841,573) for the purpose of increasing muscle mass in humans.

While supplementing muscle reserves with X-Factor™, productivity from resistance exercise is significantly amplified. As the body's reserves of X-Factor™ reach peak levels of effectiveness, users notice greater post-workout soreness, more intense and lasting pumps, and dramatic gains in muscle size and strength. X-Factor™ also intensifies lipolysis, producing an uncommon and highly desirable environment where fat loss coincides with muscle growth.

Arachidonic Acid - The Body's Principle Anabolic Nutrient

How X-Factor™ Works...It's Revolutionary, So It's Technical!

X-Factor™ increases the production of tissue-repairing prostaglandins during exercise.

Prostaglandins, which are produced in the body from arachidonic acid, are the core mediators of skeletal muscle growth. They are formed during intense exercise, and are responsible for controlling protein breakdown and synthesis rates, promoting vasodilation (increasing nutrient availability to damaged muscles), augmenting androgen receptor concentrations (allowing testosterone to be more active in local tissues), and amplifying IGF-1 signaling.

By sustaining higher levels of arachidonic acid in muscle tissue, X-Factor™ delivers powerful benefits to bodybuilders and athletes alike. It accelerates fast twitch muscle fiber growth, facilitates rapid strength and power increases, boosts muscular endurance, and reduces fat mass. And because it contains a powerful but natural polyunsaturated fatty acid, is not banned (nor tested for) by competitive sport organizations.

Before the release of X-Factor™, natural anabolic supplements provided mainly temporary fixes, such as enhancing blood flow or water storage in the muscles with nutrients like arginine and creatine. With X-Factor™ it is finally possible to notice dramatic and lasting gains in solid muscle tissue, without drugs or hormones. It is a supplement so effective that amateur and professional competitive athletes are legitimately using it!

What Is "Anabolic Response Amplification"?

Anabolic Response Amplification refers to a process in which the body's core physiological response to weight training is amplified.

It was only recently discovered that tissue repair during the post-training recovery window is initiated and controlled by arachidonic acid. Arachidonic acid is stored in the outer phospholipid layer of each muscle cell, and is released as the cell is disrupted during exercise. Many fatty acids are released during this process, and the higher the concentration is of arachidonic acid is, the more will be liberated. Once freed, the arachidonic acid is rapidly converted to prostaglandins, which are strong cell-signaling molecules. Prostaglandins are responsible for altering the rate of protein synthesis (supporting repair and growth), and working with nitric oxide to dilate the microcapillaries feeding the muscles (increasing blood flow, oxygen delivery, and glucose uptake). Arachidonic acid also intensifies IGF-1 signaling, and supports muscle hypertrophy by increasing satellite cell (myoblast) fusion in muscle fibers. By amplifying arachidonic acid levels in the skeletal muscle tissue, X-Factor™ generates an anabolic response amplification effect. The muscle cells are bombarded with prostaglandin signaling during each weight-training session, causing local cellular physiology to drastically shift in favor of muscle anabolism. The body responds to the training with much greater physiological ferocity, resulting in rapid gains of muscle size, strength, endurance, and power.

Mass FX

25R-diol has been developed exclusively by Anabolic Xtreme. This mass and strength building agent was designed to be stacked with Hyperdrol to create the most potent lean muscle building stack available today. Mass FX will boost testosterone levels, deliver rock hard pumps, promote the Alpha Male mentality, increase aggression, build xtreme muscle mass and give immediate strength gains. Mass FX will deliver the results you want in just a few days of usage and will continue though out your cycle. Welcome to the world of Mass FX.

Within Your First Few Days:
Mass FX starts to kick in. You should be feeling the Alpha Male mentality. Workouts will be more intense and recovery will be quicker.

After 1 Week:
You will notice muscle pumps and hardness like you have never experienced before. Your strength is now beginning to increase. Your veins are starting to pop. You can feel that Mass FX is working and you like it!

After 2-3 Weeks and Beyond:
The pro-anabolic optimizer is in full effect stimulating lean muscle mass and strength gains. Your muscles look and feel dramatically harder, stronger and fuller. Your strength is increasing beyond what you expected from an all natural product that doesn’t have the nasty side effects of pro-hormones. By now you know that Mass FX works and your gains have only begun. While you finish out your 6-8 week cycle, each week your muscles will become stronger, harder, fuller and bigger. Your workouts will continue to intensify, your Alpha Male mentality will continue to dominate and your test levels will be like nothing you have ever felt before.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Diet

My diet will be a clean 40/40/20 and I will be shooting for and getting at least 3600 calories a day. Most of my fat will come from eggs, meats, milk, and certain nuts.

Training

During school, my sleep and recovery are great, so I have changed my training to 5 days a week with 2 days on and then one off with a chest/tris/shoulders, back/bi's and legs split:

For chest, triceps and shoulders, as well as bi's and back, I go between strength (3-5 reps) and rep days (6-10). For Legs, I go from squats one leg workout, to deads the next. I have been on the split for over 3 weeks now, and it is treating me very well.

Stats + Pics

Stats:

6 Feet Tall
170 lbs. DRY
9-10 % BF

I will take measurements tomorrow to better track my progress. I was babysitting my baby sister for the past day and a half, so I wasn't able to get them right off.

Pics are attached at the bottom of this log. I am nothing spectacular...YET, but I will be someday.

Goals

Two Goals:

First, I want to increase strength in the big three - Squat, Deadlift and Bench.

Second, I want to add 8-10 pounds of qualty bodyweight. I don't expect to gain all lean mass, but through a clean diet, cardio, and the help of these supplements, I believe that I can add some nice mass.

Lastly

I love doing these logs, as they provide motivation for me and information to others. If you are lurking, don't hesitate to ask a question, or just say hi. All are welcome!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Pics!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Training - Back/Bi's - 9.5/10

Exercise Training Log
1. Bent Over BB Rows [ 3 Sets ]
5x150 | 5x150 | 5x150 | - | - | - |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Pullups [ 4 Sets ]
8xBW | 6xBW | 6xBW | 4xBW | - | - |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. One Arm DB Rows [ 3 Sets ]
8x75 | 8x75 | 8x75 | - | - | - |
4. Lat Pulldowns [ 3 Sets ]
8x120 | 8x120 | 8x120 | - | - | - |
5. Cable Curls [ 3 Sets ]
8x120 | 8x120 | 8x120 | - | - | - |
6. Concentration Curls [ 3 Sets ]
8x30 | 8x30 | 8x30 | - | - | - |
Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Thoughts

Very happy with this workout - Everything felt very solid. I had a great pump in my back which was nice. My forearms and bi's were also extremely large by the end of the session.

Diet + Supplement dosing.

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
2 Eggs + 7 Whites
1/2 Large Grapefruit

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Snack:

Cottage Cheese + 2 Cups of Milk

Pre-WO:

2 Cups of Milk + Whey

2 X-Factor

Post-WO:

2 Scoops Whey
+ 1 Cup of Oats

Post-Meal:

1.5 Plates of Veggies
1 Cup of Chicken
1 Cup of Cottage Cheese
1/2 Cup of Black Beans + 1/2 Cup of Brown Rice

Later:

3/4 Cup Oatmeal
1 Scoop

1 MP

Later:

1 Cup of Whole Milk + 1 Cup of Skim + MPI

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of CC + PB

Notes from the day...

Good day - School was relatively easy, as I only had two classes. Xceed tastes like lemon drop candies = yum! Everything else is going well.​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Training - Legs: Deadlift Day - 10/10

Exercise Training Log
1. Deadlifts [ 3 Sets ]
5x235 | 5x235 | 5x235 | - | - | - |
2. Squats [ 3 Sets ]
8x135 | 8x135 | 8x135 | - | - | - |
3. Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]
8x410 | 8x410 | 8x410 | - | - | - |
4. Leg Curls - Plate Loaded [ 3 Sets ]
8x90 | 8x90 | 8x90 | - | - | - |
5. Calf Press [ 3 Sets ]
20x320 | 20x320 | 20x320 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

Really just a great workout today. The deads felt great - That is a PR for me. Squats were low weight and done with 60 seconds rest in-between sets. Everything else felt nice as well.

For one of the first times in a while, my hammies were just as pumped as my quads. Very nice!

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
2 Eggs + 7 Whites
1/2 Large Grapefruit

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Lunch:

Stir Fry + Chicken + Veggies
Cottage Cheese
Sweet Potatoe
50 Baby Carrots (Yes...I counted)

Snack:

2 Cups of 2% Milk
1 Scoop of MPI

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Dinner:

Chicken + Veggie Stir Fry
Cottage Cheese
Black Beans
3 Cups of Cooked Spinach

Pre:

Milk + Whey

2 X-Factor

Post-WO:

2 Scoops Whey
+ 1 Cup of Oats

Later:

Whey + Banana

1 MP

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of CC + PB

Notes from the day...

Great day all around. Not noticing too much yet from the X, but that is to be expected. The Xceed is a very nice addition. No cramps, sore joints or anything else to report. I Have been sweating like a crazy man though....I will keep an eye on this.​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Training - Cardio

Thoughts

I did 30 minutes on the bike - 1 minute of sprinting followed by 1 minute of easy riding. Sweating was WAY up! Heart rate was also peaking about 8 beats higher than normal...It is actually nice to see, as I have trouble getting my heart rate up as high as I would like on the bike sometimes. I was really pushing myself however, so that could be the cause. I will keep an eye on it though.

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
2 Eggs + 7 Whites
1/2 Large Grapefruit

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Snack:

2 Cups of 2% Milk + MPI

Snack:

VPX Zero Impact Bar
Cottage Cheese

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Early Dinner:

1 Plate of Mixed Veggies
1 Plate of Chicken + Veggie Stir Fry
Cottage Cheese
Brown Rice

Snack:

1 Banana
1 Scoop MPI

Later:

1 Cup Oatmeal
2 Scoops Whey

1 MP + 1 Xfactor

Later:

1 Cup of Whole Milk

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of CC + PB

1 X-Factor

Notes from the day...

Another good day - only two days until I get to see my girlfriend again! I went back to school much earlier than she had to, so I am picking her up at the airport tomorrow. We were apart on our anniversary (for dating...2 Years), so we are going to cook up a special dinner on saturday night at my dad's house. My old man, step-mother and little sister are out of town too, so who knows how lucky I'll get...Can't wait!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Training - Chest/Tri's/Shoulders

Exercise Training Log
1. Bench Press [ 3 Sets ]
8x135 | 8x135 | 8x135 | - | - | - |
2. DB Shoulder Press [ 3 Sets ]
5x45 | 6x45 | 5x45 | - | - | - |
3. Incline DB Press [ 3 Sets ]
8x55 | 5x55 | 5x55 | - | - | - |
4. Arnold Press [ 4 Sets ]
6x35 | 6x35 | 6x35 | 6x35 | - | - |
5. Dips [ 3 Sets ]
8xBW | 6xBW | 6xBW | - | - | - |

Thoughts

Not too much to note here. The bench was pretty darn easy. I move between higher reps (today) and lower reps (next workout). DB Shoulder Press felt really good. Incline DB Press was just not there today - very displeased. The rest of the workout went decently.

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
2 Eggs + 7 Whites
1/2 Large Grapefruit

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Snack:

2 Cups of 2% Milk + MPI

Lunch:

Chicken
Veggies
Sweet Potatoe

Early Dinner:

Mixed Veggies
2 Slices of WW Bread with Tuna
Cottage Cheese
Black Beans

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Pre-WO:

3/4 Cup Oatmeal
1 Scoop Whey

2 X-Factor

PWO:

2 Scoops of Whey
1 Cup of Oatmeal

Later:

Whole Milk + Cottage Cheese

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of CC + PB

1 MP

Notes from the day...

Decent day - relaxing. I need to wake up early tomorrow to workout before I head to pick my girlfriend up at the airport. Should be a good workout. I am pumped!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Training - Back and Biceps - 8/10

[SIZE=+1]Exercise Training Log[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Pullups [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. T-Bar Rows [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]72.5[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]72.5[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]72.5[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]72.5[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Behind the Neck Pulldwons [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Closed Grip Machine Rows [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Wide Grip EZ-Bar Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

Pretty decent workout - Nothing special, but the weights are slowly but surely going up, so I'm not upset. Nothing special to report pump-wise or side-effect wise. Everything is going very well.

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
2 Eggs + 7 Whites
1/2 Large Grapefruit

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Lunch:

Chicen + Veggies
Sweet Potatoe
Cottage Cheese

Pre-WO:

Oatmeal + MPI + Milk

2 X-Factor

Post-WO:

2 Scoops of Whey
1 Cup Of Oatmeal

Snack:

Tuna + English Muffin + Veggies

1 MP

Dinner:

WW Ravioli
Chicken
Veggies

1 MP + 1 X-Factor

Later:

Whole Milk + Cottage Cheese

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of CC + PB

Notes from the day...

All is well!​

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lookin' good in here!

A few questions for ya:
have you run XFactor before? Are you dosing it the standard 1000mg load for 50 days?

This looks to have promising results!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You are looking lean, so now we have to get you to freak status. I would really like it if you emailed me, as I have a question for you. Overall I am loving how you lost all the weight and building back up.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' good in here!

A few questions for ya:
have you run XFactor before? Are you dosing it the standard 1000mg load for 50 days?

This looks to have promising results!
I have - cutting though. So this will be a bit new.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
You are looking lean, so now we have to get you to freak status. I would really like it if you emailed me, as I have a question for you. Overall I am loving how you lost all the weight and building back up.
Emailed.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Off!!

Thoughts

Completely off today - Just ate and watched the patriots lose...ouch!

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
3 Eggs + 3 Whites
Veggies

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Snack:

1 % Milk - 3 Cups

Snack:

VPX Zero Impact Bar

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Lunch:

Chicken + Veggies + Sweet Potatoe

Early Dinner:

Healthy Corn Bread
Filet of Beef
Veggies

1 X-Factor

Later:

MHP Up Your Mass

1 MP + 1 Xfactor

Later:

Whole Milk

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of CC + PB

Notes from the day...

Very relaxing day. Nice to get some rest. Let the body grow!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Training - Legs - 9.5/10

1. Squats [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. SLDL [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Lunges (DB) [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Leg Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Calf Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]18[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]365[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]365[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]11[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]365[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Calf Raises - Seated [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

Squats felt good - I cheated a bit on the last rep of the last set, so I don't count it as getting all of them. The rest felt pretty solid though. Everything else was smooth.

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
2 Eggs + 7 Whites
1/2 Large Grapefruit

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Lunch:

Chicken + Veggies
Black Beans
Broccoli + Spinach
Cottage Cheese

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Snack:

Cottage Cheese + MPI

Early Dinner:

Chicken + Veggies
Cottage Cheese
Sweet Potatoe

1 MP

Pre-WO:

2 Cups of Milk (2%) + MPI

2 X-factor

PWO:

1 Cup of Oats
2 Scoops Whey

Later:

Whole Milk

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of CC + PB

Notes from the day...

Another day back at school - busy, but fun!​

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AWWWW!!!! I'm telling, you cheated! :toofunny:

keep it up! ;)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Training - Chest/Tri's/Shoulders - 7.5/10

[SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Seated Military Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
[SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. DB Shoulder Press [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Tricep Pushdown Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Cable Crossover [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

Well that is a definite PR on the Bench and Seated Military Press. I should be happier, but I am not. The first two movements really took it out of me and the rest of my workout was WEAK!!! My gosh everything else was way down. My first two lifts were strong though, so I am still pleased.

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
2 Eggs + 7 Whites
1/2 Large Grapefruit
Cottage Cheese

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Snack:

Black Bean Burrito + Chicken On WW Wrap
2 Cups of 2% Milk

1 MP

Pre-WO:

Milk + Oatmeal + MPI

2 X-Factor

PWO:

2 Scoops of Whey
1 Cup of Oatmeal

Early Dinner:

Chicken + Veggies
Cottage Cheese
Sweet Potatoe
Baby Carrots

1 MP + 1 X-Factor

Later:

Whole Milk + Oatmeal + MPI

Later:

Whole Milk

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of CC + PB

Notes from the day...

I am really starting to pack in the calories now. Hit 3700 today and it is going up! I am not noticing any side-effects from anything right now, so all is well.​

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i must be blind but i am not seeing when you are dosing the FX and how much....

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
i must be blind but i am not seeing when you are dosing the FX and how much....
You are certainly not blind!

The MassFX dosage will begin on day 20, because I want the effects of both the MassFX and X-factor to "peak" at the same time. This will result in some KILLER gains.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh ok! now i get it! thanks for the clarification! :thumbsup:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Cardio

Thoughts

HIIT Training - Sprints. This went pretty well. I was completely dead afterwards.

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
3 Eggs + 6 Whites
Graprefruit

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Lunch:

Chicken
Baby Carrots
Sweet Potatoe
Cottage Cheese

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Snack:

2 Cups of 2% Milk
1 Scoop MPI

Early Dinner:

Chicken + Veggies
Sweet Potatoe
Cottage Cheese
Cooked Spinach

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Later:

Oatmeal + MPI + Milk

Later:

2 Cups of Whole Milk

1 X-factor

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of CC + PB

Notes from the day...

Another day in the books. Looking foward to hitting the weights tomorrow!​

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how many sprints or how long did you do?

looking good!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up. Log looks good. You should watch out when this kicks in as it'll be scary!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Training - Back/Bi's - 9.5/10

[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Chinups [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. DB Row [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Lat Pulldowns [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]7[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Cable Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Hammer Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

Very strong all around today. The only thing that was down was chinups, but I hadn't done those for a little, and I am pretty sure that my bodyweight is headed up! Very strong today~!

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
3 Eggs + 6 Whites
Graprefruit

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Lunch:

Chicken + Veggies
Sweet Potatoe
Cottage Cheese

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Snack:

Whole Milk + MPI/Egg White Protein Blend

Early Dinner:

Chicken + Veggies
Sweet Potatoe
Cottage Cheese
Broccoli + Baby Carrots

Pre-WO Shake:

Avant Labs Super-Carb + Whey + Milk

2 X-Factor

PWO:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
2 Scoops of Whey

Later:

More Whole Milk + Tuna Sandwhich on Low Carb Flax Wrap W/ Yogurt.

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of CC + PB

Notes from the day...

Going to weigh myself in the morning - I am pretty darn sure that I am added some weight. I expect to be pleased in the morning!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up. Log looks good. You should watch out when this kicks in as it'll be scary!
Yes - Very scary.

I think the Mass FX and X-Factor will dominate any X-Factor plus activate stack, but that is my opinion and it remains to be seen!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Off

Thoughts

Today was supposed to be a workout day, but I felt like I might be coming down with something, so I rested and loaded up on immune defense supplements.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Off

Thoughts

Taking yesterday off was a good idea. I felt MUCH better today. I decided not to hit the gym today, so that I could be sure I beat whatever was coming to me. I will be back tomorrow making up for lost time!!

Note: I certainly did not suffer from a lack of calories today. It was my brother's 21st birthday, so my father, step-mother and little sister took us out to Morton's. I pounded down a 24 ounce porterhouse...yum!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Training - Legs - 9/10

1. Deadlifts [ 5 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]245[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]245[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]245[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]245[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]245[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Squats [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Leg Curls - Plates [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Leg Extensions [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]190[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]190[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]190[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Calf Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]365[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]364[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]365[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

Awesome workout all the way around. I paused at the bottom of the squats and got some great drive through the movement. Awesome stuff!

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
3 Eggs + 6 Whites
Graprefruit

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Pre-WO Meal:

1 Cup of Oats
2 Scoops Whey
2% Milk

2 X-Factor

PWO:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
2 Scoops of Whey

Early Dinner:

Chicken + Veggies
Sweet Potatoe
Cottage Cheese

Snack:

1/2 Cup of Oats + Protein Blend
2 Cups of 2% Milk

Snack:

Whole Milk + Whey

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of CC + PB

Notes from the day...

Crappy diet today with a lot of shakes, because I could only get 2 meals at the dining hall. O well.​

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
got my seatbelt fastened! lets get this party started! :thumbsup:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Training - Chest/Shoulders

[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. DB Shoulder Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Seated Military Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Dips [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

Good workout - Took it wasy on my chest to allow it to recover from my heavy day last week. Shoulders felt great! I didn't do any extra work for my tri's, because I want them to be fresh for next workout. I had some great pumps today!

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
3 Eggs + 6 Whites
Graprefruit

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Lunch:

Chicken + Veggies
Cottage Cheese
Sweet Potatoe
Mixed Veggies

Pre-WO Shake:

2% Milk + MPI

2 X-Factor

PWO:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
2 Scoops of Whey

Early Dinner:

Chicken + Veggies
Sweet Potatoe
2 Cups of Milk

Snack:

Fiber One + Milk + MPI

Snack:

3 Hard-boiled Eggs

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of CC + PB

Notes from the day...

Solid day all around. Today marks the two week mark of this log, and I am feeling really good! I will weigh myself in the morning to see the changes!​

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I am looking forward to seeing how MassFx is going to kick some Mass!!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Training - Back/Bi's

[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Pullups [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Chest Supported Row [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Behind the Neck Pulldwons [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Underhand Cable Row [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Wide Grip EZ-Bar Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

Good workout - Dissapointed with the pullups, but I think that my added weight is holding me back!!

Rows felt better than they ever have - I will be increasing the weight next week!

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
3 Eggs + 6 Whites
Graprefruit

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Snack:

2 Cups of 2% Milk + MPI

Lunch:

Chicken + Veggies
Cottage Cheese

Early Dinner:

Chicken + Veggies
Green Beans
TWO Sweet Potatoes....I love these way too much!
Milk
Cottage Cheese

PWO:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
2 Scoops of Whey

Snack:

3 Cups of Milk + MPI

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of CC + PB

Notes from the day...

I must say....the X-factor is starting to kick in. The DOMS are GREAT!!!! Great!!​

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
XFactor kicking in..........
another week till FX kicks in......

you'll be doing those pullup no problem! :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You've seen nothing about the DOMS yet. You will roll out of bed. You seem like you are responding very well. If you get those at day 15, you'll be huge by the end of this cycle!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Morning Weight - 177!!!!

YEAH! Up 7 Pounds in 15 days!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Training - Cardio

Thoughts

15 Minutes of HIIT - Sprints!

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
3 Eggs + 6 Whites
Graprefruit

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Lunch:

Chicken + Veggies
Cottage Cheese
Sweet Potatoe

Snack:

2 Cups of Milk + MPI

Early Dinner:

Chicken + Veggies
Sweet Potatoe
Baby Carrots
More Chicken..

Later:

3 Cups of Milk + 1/2 Scoop of Whey
1 Cup of CC

Snack:

Milk

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of CC + PB

Notes from the day...

Great Cardio today. I have noted very intense heat throughout the day. I have been waking up in the morning covered with sweat as well!​

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man. Keep it up, and the 12 lbs. will be easily reached at the end of your log!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man. Keep it up, and the 12 lbs. will be easily reached at the end of your log!
Why stop there? 7 pounds and my abs are still the same...

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Training - Legs

1. Squats [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]180[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]180[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]180[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. SLDL [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Lunges (DB) Per Leg [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]9[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]9[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]9[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Leg Cruls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Calf Raises [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

Pretty Solid Lift - The squats felt good. The 180 X 3 X 3 was MUCH easier than I expected it to be. I could have gone for 5 sets, but the gym was crowded and I wanted to let others use the rack. Everything else was great!

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
3 Eggs + 6 Whites
Graprefruit

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Lunch:

Chicken + Veggies
Cottage Cheese
Sweet Potatoe

Snack:

3 Cups of Milk + MPI

Pre-WO:

Cottage Cheese + Oats + Whey

PWO:

1 Cup of Oats
2 Scoops of AI Whey

Later:

DS Sustain Bar - Vanilla Almond...WOW!

Snack:

Milk + MPI

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of CC + PB

Notes from the day...

Great day all around - eating, lifting, school. What more could a kid ask for?​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Training - Chest/Tri's/Shoulders

1. Bench Press [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]2[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Military Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Incline Barbell Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Arnold Press [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Tricep Press - NEW [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Lat Raises [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

Bench felt stronger than ever today - SOLID progress from last time. Military Press seems to have stalled. Everthing else was good.

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
3 Eggs + 6 Whites
Graprefruit

1 X-Factor + 1 MP

Lunch:

Chicken + Veggies
Cottage Cheese
Sweet Potatoe

Pre-WO:

Milk + Oats + Whey

PWO:

1 Cup of Oats
2 Scoops of AI Whey

I am here right now - Not sure what the rest of the day will bring. A lot of food is a definite though!

Notes from the day...

Heading to my girlfriend's for the weekend. Her gym is much better than ours, so I am pumped to lift tomorrow!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Just a note - If my strength is progressing now...I can't wait until both X-Factor and Mass-FX kick in together.......!!!!