anagen effect on massfx/hyperdrol

Woogs

Awards
Just got my mass fx and hyperdrol so you know I'm all ready to start that up ASAP but I've been using anagen lately still have some left. Any problem running these two together or may it be even more beneficial or should I hide the mass fx and hyperdrol from myself til I can finish the anagen.

Thanks

Woogs

Awards
any reason in particular? other than just not wanting to mess with the mass fx/hyperdrol just to see the resluts of those specific products or is it really detrimental to the stack

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
It would not effect the stack in a negative way if that is what you were wondering.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any reason in particular? other than just not wanting to mess with the mass fx/hyperdrol just to see the resluts of those specific products or is it really detrimental to the stack
no it isn't dterimental, mainly just get your full effects from the anagen and then do the FX. Partly so you know what product is doing what.....

will help you understand the products in the long run!

there is no negative to doing all three!

Woogs

Awards
Hah thanks for the quick responses, all this hype I've been hearing has me losing patience to open those beautiful bottles

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All I can say is that Anagen would greatly increase Nitrogen retention, and hwlp maximize the gains from Mass Fx, and Hyperdrol, as they all work from different pathways.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is that Anagen would greatly increase Nitrogen retention, and hwlp maximize the gains from Mass Fx, and Hyperdrol, as they all work from different pathways.
Hmmmmmmmmmm. Giving me ideas here.