XF vs. FX: MASS FX log

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
XF vs. FX … MASS FX that is.

25R-diol has been developed exclusively by Anabolic Xtreme. This powerful pro-anabolic was designed to be stacked with Hyperdrol™ to create the most potent lean muscle building stack available today. Mass FX™ will increase testosterone levels, deliver rock hard pumps, promote the Alpha Male mentality, increase aggression, build xtreme muscle mass and give immediate strength gains. Mass FX™ will deliver the results you want in just a few days of usage and will continue though out your cycle. Welcome to the world of Mass FX™.

» WITHIN YOUR FIRST FEW DAYS:
Noticed an increase in well being. Stamina increased durring the first week.

» AFTER 1 WEEK:
Recovery time may have increased, but due to increased lifts, recovery remained/seemed the same. Defintaely noticed an increase in sex drive, and a leaning out effect.

» AFTER 2-3 WEEKS AND BEYOND:
This is when things started to happen, late in the 2nd week. Weight began increasing on the scale, lifts began to climb faster then they did in the first two weeks

STRENGTH INCREASES AT 4 WEEKS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all I’d like to start by thanking the people at Anabolic Xtreme for allowing me to log their newest endeavor. I will try and make this log as detailed and as interesting as possible, so if there is anything that readers would like for me include feel free to let me know. This log is for ya’ll, and for the people at AX.

Required Information:

Sex:M

Height:5' 7"

Weight:184.5 originally(this has changed) Current: 177.4 12.7% bf

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible):
8 years a few years beginners luck, a few years of uninformed training, and then I saw the light

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
4-5 days a week in the gym. The 5th is depending on how I feel.
I work around a 4 day split:
Squats/shoulders
chest/back
bicepts/calves/traps/abs
off
Honestly, I am tring to cut down on sets in hopes I create a more possitive nitrogen balance due to my food intake limitation. My food intake though is SOOOOO constant :p

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
none schedualed. I bike 2 miles t oand from work mon-fri. About total 30min daily.
Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):
Started CEE about 2 weeks ago. Flaxseed
Finishing up some XTEND

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
Breakfast:
Protein pancakes: Xtra's Super cake (pancake) - $$ saver
Total: 435cals / 40protein /47carb / 8fat
Snack:power bar/protein plus: 300cals/23 pro/ 39carb/ 6fat

Lunch: container of a mixture of:
wheat pasta/cheese tortalinni/chicken breast/potatoes/tuna/turkey burger.. Honestly, thats my diet in a nutshell. Combine whatever you can rat pack in the container. so this varies. (sadly, these are also the things I'll choose for dinner

Snack:
Bagle with hunny and jelly + protein shake/ skim milf pre WO

Post WO protein shake with 2glasses skim milk and package of cinnamon bunn oatmeal.

Dinner:
Basicly, any combination of the lunch... about 40 min after Post-WO shake.

I have a tin of premade tuna salad with anythign else that has a mother in the fridge for when I get up in the middle of the night hungry.

Sorry, not too specific right now, as Im at work and it's hard for exact numbers.

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal: Mass, while maintaing bodyfat.

Long Term Goal: LEt's see how far I can push this machine

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
I might have a drink on Saturday night. Nothing else in the past 10 years or so. I might try for some antibiotics for acne.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
lol- If it's been out
I can list later- this is like asking the name of every female Ive ever been with on the spot

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
No published logs

Deadline:
Pending

Genetics Has a New Rival![/quote]

Charts updated as of 1/29/07

Attachments

Last edited:
sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
subscribed.....good luck on this man :thumbsup:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Good luck!!!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright, After a Trip to Nabraska to visit family over the Holidays, and a very stressfull breakupo with the girlfriend, I guess I lost some weight there :ntome:
184.5 (consistant) and at 14.5% bodyfat I'm now down to 177.4, but at 12.7% bodyfat! (at least thats the reading from the same monitor I have always used... so it might not be dead on, but it's definately a drop. As for actual size, I cant say that I notice any.
I HAVE noticed a drop in strength though, as my diet was off durring the Holidays, and I havent been able to eat due to this girlfriend thing... Eating seemed forcefull every time. BUT- it's picking back up, and I honestly think I'll "fill back up" into the 180's weightwise here in a few days.

As for training, that has been off (to be expected I suppose) but Im hitting things full swing now...

I don't think I can give an accurate assesment on the first week of MASS FX, as I was totally out of sync with myself.
I hope that doesn't make my log useless, and I completely appoligize to the people at AX. I plan on extending this trial an past the 4 weeks to A) make up for the week I wasted and B) see how I can progress into 6 weeks.

Let me start with Last Sunday night...........

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Sunday:

Diet was still under what it normally is. I got about no sleep the night before...
By the time I finished up some personal business I had a quick 45min left until the gym closed (closes at 8pm on Sundays)

Squats: Smith machine (yes, I always use the smith bar when doing these... Fire away, I deserve it)

WARM UP: 160lbs x 15

SET 1: 200lbs x 12
SET 2: 230lbs x 10
SET 3: 270lbs x 8
SET 4: 290lbs x 6
SET 5: 290lbs x 5
SET 6: 290lbs x 3

(all these numbers will be in the spreadsheet in my first post, which Im planning on graphing as well.)
This may seem different to some, but I make the climbs in weight until I can barely get about 6 reps (set 4 here) and then I keep that weight on and do sets until I get 15 reps at that weight.
This can take 2 sets, or it can take 4+ sets, to me, it doesn't matter. I want the 15 reps total. This makes sure Im adjusting to that weight, and sometimes I only may get 2-3 reps a set at this weight.
When I come around to that excersise again next time, After I get to the 6 rep set, I'll add weight. and proceed to do as many sets until I get 15 reps. This is my stratagy for squatting primarily, as I feel I can add more mass in that area, and an area I feel I need to make up for the years of neglect when I began this sport.

Luckily, at my 15th rep :rant: , I had been the only one in the gym for a while, and I could tell the staff was getting ready to walk out the door for the evening.

I could tell even in my somewhat depleted state that recovery time between sets seemed accelerated some.

Last edited:
xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Sundays session left my legs crazy sore, and I mean the good ol' "I make grunting noise when I sit down or stand up" kind of sore...
In an effort to spare cal, I went with the smaller muscle groups for Monday's workout, hoping that it would boost my weight. I say "hope" becasue I have this maraculass ability to maintain weight :p I have gone through some rough periods before, and have not dropped weight on the scale. This occurence that just happened with dropping to 177.4 would be the first time this has EVER happened!!
(actually, if I run the numbers, and calculate the new bodyfat, I wonder if if I lost any muscle at all,... I'll see if I can run the numbers and come up with something that makes sense)

BICEPTS (seated / alternate):
Warmed up with 2 sets on cables for a total of avout 35 reps.

SET 1: 45lbs x 8
SET 2: 45lbs x 8
SET 3: 50lbs x 7
SET 4: 50lbs x 4
SET 5: 50lbs x 4
SET 6: 45lbs x 4
SET 7: 40lbs x 4
SET 8: 35lbs x 4

CALVES:
SET 1: 135 x 15
SET 2: 160 x 10
SET 3: 160 x 12
SET 4: 160 x 11
SET 5: 185 x 10

It had been about 2 weeks since I had done calves, just do to being away visiting for a while, and the fact that the few times I did go upon returning, I did not get to them.

The gym was crowded with all those people that havent realized yet that their going to break their New Year's resolution, so of course EVERYONE was doing curls, and dumbell selection was very limited. Rest time intitially when using the 45's and 50's was pretty good (about 1:30 min), but on the sets I began getting 4 reps I had to jump at weights with fairly little rest (that's my story and Im sticking to it!)

The MASS FX:
Here, while my rep range was lower towards the end, I seemed to be recovering quickly in between sets, more so then I expected. While I reached failure rapidly in the last few sets, I could feel a stronger mind/muscle connection on the first few reps in those sets that I don't normally feel.

Oh,.. how could I have forgotten. My libido definately returned (I guess the stress took it's toll). It's hard to determin if it was elevated at all, since I am just one horney bastard to begin with :head: :whip:
I will be able to determin any changes in that area soon I suspect.... :whip:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am gonna love this log! You ahve a real unique way of trianing! I LIKE IT!

Keep it up!

I think you will have some GREAT gains on FX!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Well, Bicepts are pretty blitzed, and so are calves. I started to feel pretty much recoverd from Sundays leg session Tuesday night.

DIET: I know I havent posted much (if anything) on my diet, and didn't want to give the impression that I was neglecting the importance of that aspect. My diet is pretty much as I posted in my application. Yes, there are minor differences here and there, but what I listed is the foundation of my eating habbits.
When I say there are some changes, I am refering to yesterday, I did not prepair lunch as I normally did, so I had a special club sandwich made at the cafeteria which consisted of 3 slices of wheat bread, Turkey and roast beef, swiss and onion and some sweet pepers.
I'm in good with the lady who runs the deli, so I get pretty hooked up. She knows I won't take no 2 slices of each meat :whip: (It's just as good as knowing the bouncer at the club sometimes). I also had a small bag of baked Lays.

Another example of a change was this morning, I picked up a BIG Collosial bar, as opposed to my usual Power Bar protein (which they were out of , .. they did have the reduced sugar kind, but,......eh )
* If I should include these alterations let me know, as when I substatue a different meal, most of the time it's very comparrable (if not simply more protein) to what I would normally have.

OK- so I worked back last night. This is one of those areas that when I have my shirt on, everything looks fine,.. but take a picture from behind and it feels like a kick to the groin :frustrate
I started to do less back-work about a year ago. I didn't forget about it, but I did not blast it to the extent of everythign else. The reason for this one is quite odd.
EVERY time I shred my back at the gym, I can never fall asleep! It's strange. Im not uncomfortable, I just have this weird mental stim that just wont let me fall asleep. My eyes will be sooo tired, but sleep wont come even with some melintonin. So I have tried many approaches. More frequency, less volumn,.. The greater frequency helps (2 workouts a week with less volumn), but when I do that, I never feel like I get a fair shake. Either the other bodypart that Im training doesn't leave me with enough energy to full forth 100% into the back portion of it, or If I do back first, I take away from the rest of the workout I was supposed to do that day :p
I honestly beleive I have such a hard time with fatigue comming early when I do back because I don't hit as hard as I should be (I used to my back on Thursday, which also was at the end of the week, when my CNS starts suffering from everything else.) :whiner:
I'll figure this one out over the long weekend.

Anyways ,time to shut up and just post my #'s

LATERAL PULL (not the cable pulldown)

Warmed up with the cable lateral pulldown for 2 sets, 100lbs
SET 1: 180lbs x 8
SET 2: 220lbs x 8
SET 3: 270lbs x 6 (then +2 alternate movements)
SET 4: 270lbs x 5 (+1 rep alternate)
SET 5: 270lbs x 4

(Since the weights can be stacked on both sides on the machine I use, I try to do my rep range pulling both side simultaniously, +reps are when I cant do another rep, and I switch to doing reps one side at a time - I have read studies, and personal expirence, that more force can be generated using alternate movements due to CNS concentration not being split between 2 symetrical sides.)

CLOSE GRIP PULL DOWNS

SET 1: 95lbs x 12
SET 2: 105lbs x 6
SET 3: 85lbs x 6

As you can see, I was about fried by that point.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lookin good!

Post your diet how you like, noting just the changes is fine! I know once i get into full swing, pretty much my most of my meals look the same. some people can do that and others can't! I cna eat cold chicken all day and all night and not get tired of it!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol- I went to millitary school for 4 years, so Im used to having the same thing every for every day of the week.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
lol- I went to millitary school for 4 years, so Im used to having the same thing every for every day of the week.
My friend went to military school.... tough times

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Last night was an off day.
I usually take Thursday off (becasue thats when the gf used to come over, but that has changed now,... )

Oddly enough, my bicepts are still sore, my back is rocked as well. Legs healed, and I have barly any soreness in my calves.
My appitite is back though, so just to make an occasion of it, I picked up some leaner porkchops and had 2 "burgers" so to speak around 8ish last night,.. followed by tuna on a bun around 10. I also had my post workout milk/mix/packet of cinimon bun oat meal pack shack when I got home.
(After riding the 2 miles home, uphill both ways :p)

I DID however, end up pulling a little workout after taking a nap after work :lol: - say,.. 20 minuits before dinner, and kinda when I went to bed...

Hot chick lap raises
SET 1: 120lbs x 15
SET 2: 120lbs x 25
SET 3: 120lbs x 25

For variety, I thought I'd start with isolation movements

I followed up with compound movements, with special attention to abs.

Today will be chest, tri's and shoulders + shrugs.
I will also do a weigh-in,.. as I am overly hopefull to see my weight come back like it never happened (left)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that is hilarious!

where did you get that special machine? my gym doesn't have anything like that! :jaw:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Xtraflossy I have to say your Hotchick raises are the best excercise I have ever heard of. I also have to comment on the Ex. Do not let her get you down, and wil you look like a AX beast, and all the sexy woman are treating you like Dirk Diggler she will recognize. :lol:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Xtraflossy I have to say your Hotchick raises are the best excercise I have ever heard of. I also have to comment on the Ex. Do not let her get you down, and wil you look like a AX beast, and all the sexy woman are treating you like Dirk Diggler she will recognize. :lol:
I had planned on letting this happening.
It's actually happening now (oh, the power of Myspace :p), where not only do I have all weekend "booked", (and let me tell you, Friday night, well.... she likes to get other women involved :cheers: ), but of course My ex has been talking to me off an on all day :p
The only thing I don't know for sure, is that She doesn't want to loose what we had. Wether that means a type of friendship or she ment exactly what we had, I dont know. I'll either find out tonight, or I'll just "pick her up" again.
but, she's going to start on the ground level and work her way back up through the ranks.
lol- I talk big, but I do love the girl. Just protecting that annoying pumping thing in my chest ya know :lol:

OH- about the Hotchick lap raise excercise; I like to do those at home. (Sometimes utilizing a reverse grip):lol:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Previous "issue" resolved last night :whip:

:afro:

DAY 11

Last night's workout was somewhat hindered by an unexpected call, I'm going to repeat that workout today.
so I'll post results once I finish.
Im not sure if there will be any updates Saturday, as I had planned a rather "full" weekend packed with extracurricular activities and really am not sure if I plan on making these appointments :duel: (judging by some articals of cloathing laying around this morning, plus a freash mascara mark on my carpet beside her left behind make-up bag, I'd say she finally came around :p )

Just thought I'd update on this. Im thinking that it's getting close to around the time frame where results from FX become more prominate, coupled with THAT whole thing being kinda over, I am hoping I can do enough to offer AX something of value from all this:box:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DUDE! The saga continues............

This is a frreakin' soap opera! I'm hanging on by a thread waiting for the NEXT installment! YOU BETTER POST on Saturday!

:D

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Very entertaining log!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DUDE! The saga continues............

This is a frreakin' soap opera! I'm hanging on by a thread waiting for the NEXT installment! YOU BETTER POST on Saturday!

:D

lol- glad I can add a little entertainment value to make things interesting :lol:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Its the BIG AND THE BEAUTIFULL....hahaha Nice log by the way

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have learned that when you love someone, you have to let them go, as happiness in life is the goal. Now that I have said the philisophical and "nice" thing. Are effing nuts you have a: "My girl got a girlfriend" and you are talking about going back???? PUMP ALL BRAKES!!!! I think you have lost focus, you are the ALPHA MALE, not i just want to be friends, and do not sex other people because my feelings will be hurt guy. DO YOU!!! Until you say I do- find out what works for you, and makes you sleep easier and look at yourself in the mirror with confidence.

As for the workouts keep em going!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
QUIT IT, A! I had to break out the kleenex and everything! the bigger you get, the more sappy you get! ;)

No, A, is a good guy and right! and he has learned a few things in these last few years, so LISTEN UP!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
QUIT IT, A! I had to break out the kleenex and everything! the bigger you get, the more sappy you get! ;)
I think Apowerz needs to take an anti-e :p.... maybe some new HD X-2 :D

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have learned that when you love someone, you have to let them go, as happiness in life is the goal. Now that I have said the philisophical and "nice" thing. Are effing nuts you have a: "My girl got a girlfriend" and you are talking about going back???? PUMP ALL BRAKES!!!! I think you have lost focus, you are the ALPHA MALE, not i just want to be friends, and do not sex other people because my feelings will be hurt guy. DO YOU!!! Until you say I do- find out what works for you, and makes you sleep easier and look at yourself in the mirror with confidence.

As for the workouts keep em going!!!
lol- nah, my girl didn't get another girlfriend :p I had a date lined up with a bisexual, (who was mentioning she didn't mind having another girl in the mix) another hot blonde, and a brunch this sunday,... I have standards, and boundries. I was "moving on", I was hoping that I'd see her again,I can't lie about that, but I was doing my own thing as we were no longer together then.
I'm man enough to be comfortable admiting that I love who I love. Lol- also, I didn't "go back" to anything. SHE showed up at my house and wanted back on the team :icon_lol:
If found out it WAS just depression on her part. I gave her the time she asked for (and needed) and I did "my thing" while she was going through her thing. All is right with the world as she came back on Thursday, and just left my house this morning.
Now that THAT'S out of the way, I beleive I was in the middle of a log :study:

Last edited:
xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 13

Sunday was Chest/Tri's

My chest develops quickly, so to try and keep SOME proportion, I keep chest to a minimum, and it reflects in the numbers. If I reach accross and scratch my shoulder, my chest will blow up 1/4 of an inch :twisted:

Anyways..

CHEST / Flat bench:

135lbs x 20
185lbs x 10
225lbs x 6
225lbs x 6
225lbs x 3

INCLINE/ seated bumbell

50's x 10
55's x 10
60's x 10

TRICEPT / seated (behind head) press
50lbs x 12
60lbs x 10
65lbs x 6
65lbs x 6
65lbs x 3
65lbs x 1

This is what I have been doing the past few months,..Im basicly tring to maintain size here, while other parts (in my mind) catch up. lol- I DO kinda feel like a scrub only putting up 225, but getting back to the "normal" numbers would only take me like 2 weeks if I packed on the weight.

MASS FX
Im definately noticing the effects of FX now. I can tell my sex drive is up (BAsicly, every time I kiss my girl it sets me off... and we already found out I can catch her pretty quick if she runs :p)

Today (in a few hours) I do squats, shoulders and shrugs.
So I will be able to show any increases compared to last week.
I will also weigh in.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Day 15:

I was feeling on point today, and as I said before, somethng seems to be kicking in, I'm feeling very anabolic today :icon_lol:

Squats.

SET 1: 200lbs x 10
SET 2: 230lbs x 10
SET 3: 270lbs x 8
SET 4: 290lbs x 8 (+2 reps increase)
SET 5: 300lbs x 5 (+10lbs, same reps)
SET 6: 300lbs x 5 (+10lbs, +2 reps)

SHOULDERS side lateral: standing, bumbell
(this was almost pointless, I was exausted from the squats)
Here's what I noted though:
Rep range was between 6 and 10. I did NOT alternate on these. I also just had to go through with it, my form was sloppy, breathing was all over the place... hell, I don't know the exact reps for any of the sets. I more o less Ran the Rack taking an extended rest (as opposed to basicy no break betweenb sets)

SET 1: 30lbs
SET 2: 35lbs
SET 3: 45lbs
SET 4: 50lbs
SET 5: 45lbs

Basicly, I was able to do +2 reps on my 4th set since last time. For every rep over on my 4th set, I increase the following set by 5lbs. That then becomes the weight I use to complete the ~15 reps with maximum weight.

The "Too much information" section:yawn:

This may not seem like the simplest routine to follow, but I find it to be VERY helpfull and simple;
In it's simplest form, all you have to remember in your head is the weight and reps from just 1 set.
So when you go into the workout, that set determins the remainder (and important part IMO) of your sets.
If you get the same number of reps as you did last time, then you havent fully adjusted to the slight increase you used last time. If I get any more reps, I just pick a number (in this case, it's +5lbs per rep) for an increase to use when I DO increase my reps numner.

Next time I do this excercise, my 4th set will now be with 300lbs. I probably will not see a rep increase next time, and will continue to use 300 for a total of 15 reps, however many set I need to do.
2 workout from now,I'l probably se a rep increase, then adjust set 5 with that translation in weight.
Everything boils down to the 4th set. Easy to remember.

If yo needed something in more detail, you can use the numbers from this to see what sets (and weight) you move the most weight (just use the weight x reps= total weight lifted per set).
This, for me, is strictly a progressive routine. I will hit a platoe at some point with it. In which case, I'll switch to the 4th set weight and keep using that weight for the remaining sets until I can get the exact same number of reps on my 5th and 6th set as I did on my 4th.
Then back to what Im doing now.

Last edited:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it is a very interesting routine, i may hit you up in the future for some additional help with it....

doing a different routine, now! but it seems really good, especially for FX.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am glad life is working out well for you. And the routine is a different one. As it seems to be working for you.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it is a very interesting routine, i may hit you up in the future for some additional help with it....

doing a different routine, now! but it seems really good, especially for FX.
lol- alright then.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 16

I was able to tell increases in last nights workout.
Nice.

BICEPTS (seated / alternate):
Warmed up with 2 sets on cables for a total of avout 40 reps.

SET 1: 45lbs x 7
SET 2: 45lbs x 7
SET 3: 50lbs x 7
SET 4: 50lbs x 5 + 1 hammer curl (+1 rep)
SET 5: 50lbs x 5 + 2 hammer curls (+1 rep)
SET 6: 45lbs x 6 (+2 reps)
SET 7: 40lbs x 5 (+1 rep)
SET 8: 35lbs x 4

These guns are ilegal in 48 states. Luckily, in Va, they tolerate my full auto tendencies :twisted:

CALVES:
SET 2: 160 x 12 (+2)
SET 3: 160 x 14 (+2)
SET 4: 170 x 11 (+10lbs)
SET 5: 170 x 10

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 17

WEIGHT: 178.4lbs (+1.0 lb):woohoo:

Last night was back, and I also weighed in.

I only did my primary excersise becasue I was feeling a little tired, and shreading my back takes s omuch out of me considering I dont sleep that well.

LATERAL PULL (not the cable pulldown)

SET 1: 180lbs x 12 (+4 reps, but I skipped warmups)
SET 2: 230lbs x 10 (+10lbs, +2 reps, +2 alternate reps)
SET 3: 270lbs x 8 (+2 reps, +2 alternate reps)
SET 4: 270lbs x 6 (+1 rep +1 alternated rep)
SET 5: 270lbs x 4 (+1 alternate rep)

MASS FX

I think I accidentally took 2 pills before working out :blink: I think I took my preworkout dose earlier then I usually do, and when I went through the motions eating my preworkout meal, I mindlessly popped another... I don't think that would influence anything in the long run though.

But I tell ya, Libedo was definately UP!! I can't be sure, but I think it has dropped some since Monday, so either it's in my head, or I may be adjusting some to the extra free test, or ... well, who knows, but 2 pills preworkout had me feeling great a few hours later :twisted:

I have an Excel sheet on my progress, but apparently I can not upload it.??
I could have sworn that this was ok though...

Last edited:
xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was an off day from the gym.

DIET: There was a slight change in diet as I went out to eat for dinner. I just didn't feel like cooking.
I ordered a grilled chicken sandwhich with a baked sweet potato. So nothing bad really, just different.

I still managed to get some type of excersise in though.

Hot chick lap raises - seated
SET 1: 120lbs x 15
SET 2: 120lbs x 25
SET 3: 120lbs x 25

Spreaded "V" presses - mounted
SET 1: 122lbs x 20
SET 2: 122lbs x 20

Those get me every time! A few sets of those and I'm Done! :twisted:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Spreaded V presses need an illustration :lol:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Saturday was Chest / tri's and I threw in some abb work for good measure, along sith some back extentions.

DIET:
There were a few changes in diet this weekend. Friday night, I went out to dinner, had some pulled BBQ on a bun, mashed potatoes, and something to do with vegitables

Flat Bench
Set 1: 135lbs x 20
Set 2: 185lbs x 10
Set 3: 225lbs x 6
Set 4: 225lbs x 6
Set 5: 225lbs x 4 (+1 rep)

Tricepts: Overhead bd
Set 1: 50 lbs x 12
Set 2: 60 lbs x 10
Set 3: 65 lbs x 6
Set 4: 65lbs x 6
Set 5: 65lbs x 3
Set 6: 65 lbs x 3 (+2 reps)

MASSS FX:

I do not think this has anythign to do with MASSFX, but I thought I'd mention that Thursday night I was a little extra tired and went to sleep a little early. Friday, I really felt like I was comming down with something.. My body was just tired. I get this feeling in my back when Im about to get really sick, it's hard to explain. I just get weak, and I can feel almost a soreness, which I DIDN;T have thankfully. In any event, I went home early Friday, took a nap, and still felt pretty worn out.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 21

Weight: 178.9lbs (+0.5)

Feeling much better Sunday, I wanted to go into the gym and give a heavy leg day.

One thing I did differently, was I did a number of high volumn hamstring curls prior to my main squatting excercise.
I also did some minor shoulder work.
I ordered these: Hams, shoulders and then squats, hoping that my squats wouldn't be effected by preexausting my hams....

DIET: I ate a little more last night (sunday) then I normally do. I felt I needed to recover a little faster then I have been, to avoid getting burned out some by Thursday. After my usual dinner, I cooked up a nice, thick porkchop (no bone) and made a sandwich out of half.... I also took down an extra protein shake at 11:00 before bed.
Tuna is scarce right now, we had a chance of snow, so everyone was rushing like the apocalypse was comming and needed to stock up on everythin at the grocery store.
I could almost sware I got up some time in the middle of the night and ate half my lunch..... :food: It seemed a little light this morning when I packed it to go to work :p

Also, I decided that since the only really different diet part this weekend was a bunch of ice cream with some,... well,.. if it can go on cream, I had it put on :p The girlfriend and I went out to a really nice dinner curtisy of a Xmass preasent gift certificite from her parents.

Squat: smith machine
Set 1: 200lbs x 10
Set 2: 230lbs x 10
Set 3: 270lbs x 8
Set 4: 290lbs x 8
Set 5: 310lbs x 5 (10+lbs)
Set 6: 310lbs x 3 (+10lbs) -half assed these to be honest with ya.

Im also attaching my workout spreadsheet to my first post.
What I do in it is in this log, but for the spreadsheet, I multiply the weight x reps for a total workload number for each set. Each workout has a total workload number (in lbs.). This is a very easy way to make sure I progress some each time. If I can't progress on the heavy weights for some reason, I can still make my total number opf pounds moved higher then last time by increasing reps on the lower weight, or tring to pump out a few extra reps in an additional set (like 1 or 2) I add on to the end.
MAkes things simple really. I only HAVE to reference 1 set (my 4th set) for weight progression, and 1 total workload number.
But if I need to, much more information can be gathered from that information.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice eats, man!

So is this the original girlfriend? made up again? thought she left the restaurant or bar mad........

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol- This is the "original".
After we got back together, we haven't had any problems., and she hasn't gone anywhere.
I know this seems like a LOT of drama, but really, the ONLY issue was her tring to figure out if I was the right person for her.... and THAT whole thing started when she got depressed over a relapse or something :p
Now,.. MY DRAMA, well, I don't have any really, but I do have things going on, and when multipul females are involved, it can seem like drama, but I think I just know how to tell an interesting story :icon_lol:

OK- I was able to attach my Charts to my first post (below my pictures.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Isn't it always dram when it comes to females? Keep it up, and keep us posted srama is always juicy LOL..

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
MASS FX

I wanted to throw an update on the effects of MASS FX before I post last night's workout.
I have noticed an increase in deep sleep for the past 2 nights. They type where, if my body is not cryn' for food, I sleep through the night wiothout getting up. Most nights I have gotten up almost exactly at 12:30am, about an hour and a half after going to bed. IT's great!!
Now, After Sundays brutal, but seemingly slacked leg day, Im almost recovered (or the soreness is almost gone).
Now, I accidentally took an extra cap yesterday. this one I took post workout (becasue I had to run out after the gym) and then took one about an hour before bed, when I usually take my 4th.

Anyways, I was wondering if there would be any downside (or upside) to taking my FX basicly 2caps in the AM and 2 in the PM?
I was thinking that with the double dose I have really felt what others have been talking about (from the earliest logs).
Great sense of well being, deeper sleep, nice wood...
My morning dose would be 6:00am and 10:00ish, and my evening dose would be before and after workouts.
The thinking being that I get a higher concentration of the goods in me that way... I could definately tell the difference between taking 2 caps an hour apart from each other, where as I really don't even come close to the same feeling taking 4 spread evenly throughout the day.
(I figure I can up the dose on my own time/bottle, and this would be a good alternitive)

ANy objections?

Last edited:
xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Last night I trained Bicepts and Tricepts + forarms.

Some scrub spilled his gatoraid on my paper that I wrote my last workouts numbers on, so I went from memory... which I think was a good thing, becasue I definately didnt want to regress in my training, so I may have over compensated just a tad- I dont know yet, I have to see...

I decided to switch to the bicepts and tricepts routine becasue I felt it was time to get a little bench back, as I have been avoiding chest work tring to balance things out some.
I also could tell that alternating bicept set then tricept set made a difference in my workout. Wether this was becasue I ended taking more rest between sets, or just working the opposing muscle, something seemed "easier"....
Of course, the FX could have much to do with that as well :D

The tricept workout was more or less "prep work" for this weeks chest day, so Imade sure I stayed in the 10-12 rep range. It's amazing how much strength I can add in just one workout by doing high reps with a moderate load when I go into my more heavy load the next time... (of course, I sy that, I'll have to back it up later this week- or edit my post :icon_lol: )

BICEPTS (seated, db)
(dumb bell selection was limited becasue all the new year's gym memberships,.. you know what Im tlaking about,.. bicepts and bench,.. almost impossible to get something in)

SET 1: 40's x 10
SET 2: 45's x 9
SET 3: 50's x 6 (-1 I did do an extra set of 40's this time so)
SET 4: 50's x 7 (+2)
SET 5: 50's x 5
SET 6: 40's x 8

(It's hard to tell increasements by set here, so Im going to compare total workload: previous: 2090lbs vs. 2235lbs = +145lbs)

TRICEPTS

SET 1: 45's x 18
SET 2: 50's x 18
SET 3: 60's x 10
SET 4: 60's x 11
SET 5: 60's x 11

(Previous: 2370lbs vs 3630lbs = + 1260lbs)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
man, he is lucky you didn't rip him a new one being on FX and all......:jaw:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Chest and Tri's

BEANCH - flat

SET 2: 185 x 8
SET 3: 225 x 8
SET 4: 235 x 6 (+10lbs)
SET 5: 235 x 3 (+10lbs, and then +3 reps assisted)

TRICEPTS - bd

SET 1: 65's x 8
SET 2: 65's x 8
SET 3: 65's x 7
SST 4: 60's x 8

I can't wait to weigh in today, I think things are going to look good :twisted:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 24

180lbs !!!

Nice.

That's 2.6lbs total

MAybe not that impressive compared to the other logs, but for me, I have NEVER gained anything using any other natural product! (and I've used many)

AX, you win. First natty sup to work for me!!

I was just drained yesterday before going to the gym. I took a 20min nap, and that helped a little, but my mind was just tired. I've definately pushed my CNS this week. Good thing I have today (Thursday) off..... kinda :twisted:

Now, I'm thinking that on Friday, I'll do the row's portion of my back routine. I usually end up doing cardio on Fridays, becasue things seem to fall apart friday night as far as diet goes, so we'll see.

BACK: Lat Pull

warm up 3 sets lat cable pull at 90lbs x 15
SET 1: 230 x 10
SET 2: 270 x 6 (+2 alternate reps after)
SET 3: 270 x 6 (+2 alt reps)
SET 4: 270 x 7
SET 5: 180 x 9

CALVES
SET 1: 115 x 18
SET 2: 135 x 18
SET 3: 170 x 15
SET 4: 180 x 10

I have about 5 days left on FX, since I accidentally took an extra cap once or twice (so about 5.5 days :p).
IT's a shame becasue I was just starting to notice all the great things that is MASS FX.
Like I mentioned, I may continue this log, I'll probably end up having 2-3 off days from the supp while I order.... which may be a good thing though.

Last edited:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that's great! you still have 6 days to go, right?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I still have some days left. I'll count my stash and make sure how many days exactly though.

It seemed that things took a little longer to kick in for me. I have stayed off the other logs for the most part, but Im assuming the others started seeing gains durrig mid to late week 2 right?

I am VERY happy about this!!!! I want to thank ya'll again for allowing me to log this for you!

Last edited: