TESTERS wanted- Get Hyper, Get Mass, Get Cash CONTEST

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. DAMN this is great !!! This is going to be KICK ASS!!!

Also jay I am expecting my payoff in the mail...

•   

2. Testers Application

Required Information:

Sex: MALE

Height: 6'2

Weight: 200

Bodytype: ECTOMORPH

Training experience (as much detail as possible): I HAVE BEEN WEIGHT LIFTING FOR 4 AND A HALF YEARS WITH A ONE YEAR BREAK AFTER THE FIRST TWO, OF DOING STRICTLY RUNNING, SWIMMING, AND CALISTHENICS. I HAVE BEEN AN AVID WEIGHT LIFTER THE REMAINING LAST YEAR AND A HALF.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    I LIFT MONDAY-FRIDAY, TYPICALLY CONSISTING OF ONLY ONE MAJOR MUSCLE A DAY.
    FOR EX.)
    *ALL SETS ARE DONE POST WARM-UP
    MONDAY-BACK AND TRAPS, 8 SETS OF BACK OF 4-6 REPS PER SET. 3 SETS OF 6 REPS FOR TRAPS.
    TUESDAY-ABS, CALVES, AND SHOULDERS
    SHOULDERS- 7-8 SETS OF 4-6 REPS, CALVES- 5 SETS OF 6-8 REPS, ABS- 5 SETS OF 8-12 REPS.
    WEDNESDAY- LEGS-8 SETS OF 4-6 REPS
    THURSDAY-CHEST- 7-8 SETS OF 4-6 REPS
    FRIDAY-TRICEPS, BICEPS, FOREARMS, AND ABS
    TRICEPS- 6 SETS OF 4-6 REPS
    BICEPS-6 SETS OF 4-6 REPS
    ABS- 5 SETS OF 12-20 REPS
    FOREARMS- 4 SETS OF 6-8 REPS
    SATURDAY AND SUNDAY- OFF

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    RUN ON A TREADMILL OR OUTSIDE AT AN INTENSE PACE MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY, AND SOMETIMES EITHER SATURDAY OR SUNDAY
    RUN TIME: 16 MINUTES PERFORMED EARLY IN THE MORNING.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):
    NATURES BEST/ ZERO CARB ISOPURE
    AST/ GL3 L-GLUTAMINE
    AST/ DGC
    AST/ DYMETADRINE EXTREME
    AST/ MULTIPRO 32X
    Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
    3000-3500 CALORIES PER DAY
    350-390 GRAMS PROTEIN 47-48%
    300-350 GRAMS CARBOHYDRATES 40%
    40-50 GRAMS OF FAT 12-13%
    Current Daily water intake:
    1-1 1/2 GALLONS
    Short Term Goal:
    AROUND 10 POUNDS OF LEAN MASS AND CONSIDERABLE STRENGTH INCREASES.
    Long Term Goal: MAINTAIN A SOLID 225 FRAME WITH 7-8% BODY FAT.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    SUPERDROL, NOVEDEX XT (USED BOTH ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO)
    AST- GABA, GL3 L-GLUTAMINE, MHC 750, R-ALA 200, CREATINE HSC, CLA 1000, DGC, DYMETADRINE EXTREME, DHEA, NY-TRO PRO-40, VP2 WHEY ISOLATE, MULTIPRO 32X, TRIOXALON 500.
    NATURES BEST- ZERO CARB ISOPURE
    GASPARI NUTRITION-SUPERPUMP 250
    (I TOOK ALL OF THEM FOR A PERIOD OF ABOUT 3 MONTHS) I STILL TAKE DGC, ZERO CARB ISOPURE, GL3 L-GLUTAMINE, MULTIPRO 32X, AND DYMETADRINE EXTREME
    Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    NONE
    Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no):
    YES
    To be considered, post the following Required Information in this thread.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I DO NOT have/know of any medical condition regarding my health and well being. By posting your information, you agree to all terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms entirely and agree to them completely. Please make sure you have read all of the above terms before posting your information.

Deadline:
    Pending

Genetics Has a New Rival![/QUOTE]

3. Is it too late?

Sex: M
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight 165
    Body Type: Endo
    Training experience: Trained for 4 years, serious for last 2. Training schedule: Train 4 days a week. routine varies about every 4 weeks, usually with 2 muscle groups/day
    Cardio is done about 2 times/week for 30 minutes and after workouts for 10 minutes.
    Current supplements: NO Explode, ON 100% Whey, Matrix protein.
    Past supplements: I have tried Halodrol liquigels and a couple other Test boosters, with decent success on strength, but not much with gaining weight.
    Current diet: 2500-3000 calories a day.
    Daily water: at least 1 gallon/day
    Short term goal: gain 10 lbs of lean muscle
    long term goal: lean 185-ish
    Prescription drugs: aderol, only when studying, so not at all over the next 4-6 weeks.
    recreational drugs: none
    Before and after photos: YES
    I have reviewed the terms.

4. NOPE - keep the apps coming!
    •   

5. I did a 3-4 a day run of retain and hyperdrol lasting 24 days, and you guys are going to grow crazy on it!!! thinking about giving the mass fx a run to!!!!!

6. is THAT your application, SWG?

7. Cordeen

Weight: 188lbs
    Body fat: 13-14% BF
    Sex: Male
    Body type: Ecto

Arms: L 16 - R 16
    Forearms: L 12 - R 12 3/8
    Quads: L 24 R 24
    Calves: L 15 R 15
    Chest: 46 relaxed

Training: ~5years. I've tried lots of programs and seems upper body/lower body broken odwn into 2 seperate workouts works best for me. 4-5 days in between bodyparts trained...gives the best results. I admire HST and DC training the most.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: Nil

Medical Condition(s): Nil

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Maintenance intake with favorable amount of carbs. Good carbs that is.

Current Daily water intake: 2 litres per day

Short Term Goal: 190lbs lean

Long Term Goal: 190lbs ripped

Routine: 2 on/ 1off 2on/2off (upper/lower body workouts) Cardio and abs on off days

Supplement history: Everything from creatine to PH's to designer steroids. Tried natural test boosters and played around with glucose transporters. If I had to choose, I would favor the NHA stack along with some DHEA. I never respond as well as others to creatine. I am very estrogen sensitive to AI's when it comes to libido too, hence the DHEA. Oh and I love Retain....seems to create great pumps for me and increases the ole sex drive.

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): Would consider it. Would perfer to leave facial out though.

Previous Logs

Thermolife E-Bol Log
    Clout Reformulation Log - DC1
    Green Bulge Review - DC1
    Symmetry/nettle Root 95%/tribuloid Log (~22days) - Mind and Muscle Forums
    BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log - Mind and Muscle Forums
    Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle. - Mind and Muscle Forums

Retain + NHA stack - Anabolic Xtreme Forum

A couple of these need to be edited becase the link is not working. Will try to fix it soon.....(edited minutes later....well I tried to repair them...seems links to a certain site is forbidden...and those were my best logs too....ah well.)

Never got chosen for the ALR BAM log but why not give this one a shot. Seems being Canadian can have a bearing on those chosen...perhaps due to customs issues?....i don't know but here's another shot in the dark....I must add though, that I am 4 days into a MassFX, Restore and E-Bol cycle. So....far I LOVE IT!!
    Thanks

8. cordeen, are you in canada?

MAN! the shipping and customs issues are terrible. that is why this contest can only be US!

I have something i cna use you and SWG for later! you guys will be taken care of!

9. Required Information:

Sex: Male

Height: 6'0

Weight: 175

Bodytype: Pushed to the edge; Athlelic

Training experience (as much detail as possible): Soccer 3th-12th, Baseball 7th-11th; 1 Year College. Built a basic routine 4 years ago, hard training for 1 full year.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 4 Day Split
    Squats/Shoulders
    Chest/Back
    Arms/Abs
    Cavs/Legs
    Off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Constant 1/Mile every other morning.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): Whey, Multi

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Breakfast: Protein Pancakes/Milk
    Snack: Bar
    Lunch: Pasta/Chicken/Potato - Tuna/Pasta/Wheat Bread
    Snack: Bar / PWO Shake
    Dinner: Chicken/Tuna or Turkey mix, lunch and dinner with various veggies.
    Snack: Shake/Cottage Cheese

Current Daily water intake: Constant, pre-fill 2 gallon jugs each day, always gone plus any other intake (water fountain, eatting out, etc)

Short Term Goal: Mass and Endurance

Long Term Goal: Peak myself to the limit.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Usally a beer or two a week

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): L-Glutmine, 100% Whey, Creatine, ZMA, Saw Pla, B/C Vits.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): No published logs

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): Yes, pre's taken asap.

If anything else is needed or more in-depth (at work atm) ask!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I DO NOT have/know of any medical condition regarding my health and well being. By posting your information, you agree to all terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms entirely and agree to them completely. Please make sure you have read all of the above terms before posting your information.

Deadline:
    Pending

Genetics Has a New Rival!

10. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    cordeen, are you in canada?

MAN! the shipping and customs issues are terrible. that is why this contest can only be US!

I have something i cna use you and SWG for later! you guys will be taken care of!
    Yes I am in Canada and believe it or not, recently since the absence of PHs and designer steroids, customs is rarely an issue except the typical delays in shipping. Packages are rarely ceased returned to senders anymore. My MassFx package along with DHEA and Restore made it here in 4 business days.

Oh by the way, thanks for the consideration in future testing.

11. Hey, Jayhawkk, thanks for the input (lol!!). By the way, could anyone please answer the question I posed in my last thread regarding SD/PP? Is this too much to stack together? How about Pro-Magnon 25 and PP? And if I do take this incredibly powerful journey, what kind of auxiliary supps (Liver Longer, etc) would I need to take, and at what dosage? Beefhead, I was impressed with your profile...as former pro football players, maybe we could help each other out. Any advice? Any and all replies are appreciated! By the way, guys....

PLEASE PICK ME AS ONE OF THE TESTERS (pathetic, I know, but a closed mouth doesn't get fed!!!)!

12. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    is THAT your application, SWG?
    Im not crazy about BB.com and after eating sleeping working and AM there is no other time. lol. and sigh, i live in the winter wonderland known as CANADA go nucks!
    Last edited by somewhatgifted; 12-19-2006 at 01:01 AM.

13. so this will NOT have any effect on test production? it won't effect the HPTA at all? .. in that case i'd love to try it in my PCT about to start

Required Information:

Sex: m

Height: 5'8

Weight: 205

Bodytype: mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible): started training at 13 for football and baseball in high school .. have been lifting steadily since .. lifting with a good diet and a good training protocol for the past 5 years

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): laid out in great detail here Glen's redemption log

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): will jump rope 10 sets of 200 in 20 minutes 2x a week on off days

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): all the whey whey protein powder

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): diet is spelled out here glen's diet

Current Daily water intake: 1.5-2 gallons every day

Short Term Goal: not lose too much of my muscularity and maintain current body fat now that i'm coming off and will be off until May

Long Term Goal: no specific weight .. just to keep gaining quality lbm

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none .. aside from advil occasionally

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): umm its easiest just to say i'm experienced with gear .. test, eq, tren mainly

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): none

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): yes

no prob

14. glenihan you're in bro! email your info to [email protected]
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

15. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    cordeen, are you in canada?

MACE is the man, lol. Dude ive got some killer recipes im starting to use!!!:bruce1:
  16. Tester

Sex:Male

Height:5' 11''

Weight:190

Bodytype:Ecto/Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible):7 years without more than 1 month of a layoff. HIT, Max OT, HST, 5x5, GVT. I've done just about every mainstream training protocol under the sun. I prefer HST under ideal conditions and am an advocate of lower volume/higher frequency training. I keep detailed logs of all my training sessions

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):Currently doing a 2 day a week full body routine HIT style. I rotate this training style in every now and then as it provides slow, albeit steady strength and size gains.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Competetive/Recreational Ice Hockey 2x/week for 2 hours a session.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): Whey protein Isolate - ***********, NOW Adam multivitamin, Creatine Monohydrate - ***********.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 4,000 calories per day. 200-250 g/day protein, Carbs and Fats (Lots from Olive Oil) divided equally to fill in the remainder.

Current Daily water intake: 1/2 to 1 Gallon.

Short Term Goal: Reach my previous high weight of 205 lbs/lean.

Long Term Goal: Break the 225 lb barrier w/out use of prohormone/steroids.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: No Smoke/Drink/Drugs. No Prescriptions.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Creatine, Protein Powder's, Biotest Junk!! Methoxy 7 etc(Back in the Day), Rebound XT, Activate, 1st gen Androstendione, M1T (Stupid, but temporarily effective), Nolva, Raloxifene, and Superdrol. No PH products for 1 year.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): I have not done any other logs here on AM, nor have I done any anywhere else. However, I am extremly eager and motivated to create and maintain a well organized log.

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): Yes

Deadline: I agree to the terms listed above.
    Pending

17. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83
    Hey, Jayhawkk, thanks for the input (lol!!). By the way, could anyone please answer the question I posed in my last thread regarding superdrol/PP? Is this too much to stack together? How about Pro-Magnon 25 and PP? And if I do take this incredibly powerful journey, what kind of auxiliary supps (Liver Longer, etc) would I need to take, and at what dosage? Beefhead, I was impressed with your profile...as former pro football players, maybe we could help each other out. Any advice? Any and all replies are appreciated! By the way, guys....

PLEASE PICK ME AS ONE OF THE TESTERS (pathetic, I know, but a closed mouth doesn't get fed!!!)!
    WRONG PLACE TO TALK ABOUT PH!!!!!

18. At the risk of being annoying, I can't empahsize enough how much i would love to test this product or products for you. I respond well to most everything that I've taken in the past with the exception of NO-Explode and muscle seems to pile on when i find the right supplements. I really think these two products look like a great innovation and I'd absolutely love to be a tester and give my detailed review of them.

*crosses fingers and wishes really hard*

I took the liberty of reposting my app so you wouldnt have to go looking for it.

Sex:

male

Height:

5'9

Weight:

Bodytype:

ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible):

4 years in high school following football and basketball lifting
    protocol.
    The last 4 years have been more geared towards body building and physical enhancement.
    Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 3 compound lift excersizes (3-4 sets) 1 shaping excersize (2-3 sets) for most body parts.
    1 semester from graduating with a BS in nutrition. Personal trainer certified by Cooper Institute and the National Academy of Sports Medicine both achieved within the past 9 months.
    Mon: Chest/Tris
    Tues: Legs
    Thurs: Biceps/Shoulders/Traps
    Friday:Back
    I try to make each workout as intense as possible with minimal, 45 sec to one minute, rest time between sets. Constant stretching and water intake in between excersizes.
    Cardio on all nonlifting days. High intensity cardio for 20 minutes using interval training. 1 minute 90-100% followed by 1 minute 50% intensity. Ab work follows all cardio sessions.

All The Whey vanilla protein once a day on non training days and before and after weight training.

Slight caloric deficit. 2100 calories on training days and 1800-1900 calories on cardio days. 40/30/30. All protein comes from lean chicken breast, 90% or higher lean ground turkey or beef, egg whites, and supplemental shakes. All carbogydrates coming from complex sources such as whole grain breads and pastas, ground 100% whole oats in shakes and fibrous vegetables. Fats from eggs, fish oil, olive oil and minimally from meats.

Current Daily water intake:

1-1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:

Maintain muscle mass while dropping body fat to sub 8%. Currently 12%.

Long Term Goal:

Reach 190-195 at sub 10% bf

none none and none

Creatine Monohydrate, CEE, various proteins, Phera-plex, BCAA's, Mega-dosed BCAA's and other EAA's.

I log every workout very meticulously which will make for a smooth and easy transfer to an online log complete with a weekly rundown of total gains in lifting weights and body weight (gain or loss) in addition to my daily log.

Yes and I'll be damn proud of my progress

I will put my hat in the ole ring for both the standalone and the stacked testing but I would LOVE to log and test both of these stacked with each other hint hint

19. thanks birdsizzle!

there are still many spots open and we are reviewing the apps in here again, as there are a lot of them!

20. Age: 25

Sex: M

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 263-264lbs first thing AM and 270-272lbs PM
    In one answer 268

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible): Been training since 13 years old (total of 12 years). Played highschool, college and Pro Arena football. Been competing in bodybuilding for 3 years, 4 contests so far with three coming up this summer. Two certs for personal training (APEX IFPA) since 2002.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 2 on 1 off, just did a show in Sacramento 6 weeks ago. Gained 20 lbs in two days and still at that same weight. Trying to stay lean and put one quality pounds. My diet for the Sac show was 20 weeks and cut 75 lbs, so no way in hell am I gonna do that again. Basic bodybulding workouts, some light days some heavy most are in-between with moderate reps (8-12). Strength is actually declining a little.
    Work Outs splits
    : Back/Abs
    : Chest/Cavs
    : Quads/Hams/
    : Delts/Traps/Abs
    : Bis/Tris/Cavs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):10-20min 2-3 x per week.

BSN Cell Mass 2 serv / day
    Dymatize Elite whey 3-4 scoops 2 x / day
    Dymatize BCAA complete 6 caplets 2 x /day
    VPX NO Shotgun

Trying to stay lean while adding quality mass so hitting about 5000-6000 cals / day, with roughly 40% Pro, 50% Carbs, 10% Fat
    Doing 10-11 meals per day, every 90-120 min
    each constisting of 50g Pro, 75g carbs, 10g, fat
    1: 3sc Pro powder/half grapefruit/bagel/one-third cup Zoom
    2: 15 egg whites(2yolks)/1 cup Oats
    3: 6oz Beef/2cups rice
    4: 6oz Beef/2cups rice
    -Train-
    5: (Post workout)3scoops Pro/2 tbsp Honey/bagel/5 ricecakes/1 apple/3 fat-free oatmeal cookies
    6: 12 egg whites/1cup Oats with one pack Sugar oats/2 red potatoes
    7: 12 oz Shrimp/4oz Whole wheat pasta
    8: 6oz Beef/2cups rice
    9: 6oz Beef/2cups rice
    10: 6oz Beef/2cups rice
    ::Oh and every Friday I go out and eat about five plates of food at Chinese Buffet.

Current Daily water intake: try to get in 500mL every hour, but fall short and end up at about 3 gals per day

Short Term Goal:Gain 7lbs of lean mass with 13 lbs of fat (20lbs total in 21 weeks) but 1 lbs of muscle every 3 weeks. Compete in USA's in Vegas July 28th at 252 on stage.

Long Term Goal: Be ripped on stage at 300lbs by year 2010

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none. I hate doctors.

Muscle tech Leukic, cell tech, gakic,
    Anabolic Xtreme post cycle therapy, Retain,
    ALRI Rebound XT, Jungle warefare, Stimulant X
    Designer Supps, Lean Xtreme
    Gaspari Novedex XT
    Lots and lots more even back to a$$ tasting liquid aminos and cement like weight gainers, and protein that clumped and was nearly impossible to mix into a smooth shake, even with a blender! Ah the good ole days

Still got my cherry but hopefully you'll take care of that

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): Yes, all the usual mandatory poses.

21. just out of curiosity, when do we know if we were selected or not? thanks

22. Age:33

Sex:M

Height:6'0

Weight:195

Bodytype:ecto-mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible): Been training (weightlifting) off and on for 12 years. I've been seriously lifting for the last 6 years.
    Sports - In summer months I play flag football. In fall, I play softball. In winter I play basketball and volleyball that run into summer months. These are not pickup games but competitive leagues.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    My current training schedule looks like the following -

Monday
    Chest-
    Incline Barbell Bench Press 3sets of 10, 8, 6
    Flat Barbell Bench Press 3 sets 10, 8, 8
    Standing Cable Fly (Upper position)1 set to failure
    Standing Cable Fly (Medium position)1 set to failure
    Standing Cable Fly (Low position) 1 set to failure
    Shoulders -
    Seated Dumbbell Press 3 sets of 10, 8, 6
    Standing Lateral Raise 3 sets of 10, 8, 6

Triceps -
    Weighted dips 3 sets of 10, 8, 6
    DB Kickbacks 3 sets of 10, 8, 6

Tuesday
    Cardio 20 minutes of HIIT Switch machines every week
    Abs
    Lying Leg Raises 30 then on last rep hold for 30
    Crunches 20 and work your way up to 50
    Twisting Crunches 20 and work your way up to 50

Wednesday
    Legs -
    Squats 3 sets of 10, 8, 6
    Leg Extensions 3sets of 10, 10, 10
    SL DeadLift 3 sets of 10, 10, 8
    Leg Press Calf Raise 5 sets of 10, 10, 10, 8, 6

Thursday
    Back -
    Wide Grip Pull-ups to the Front 3sets of 10, 8, 6
    One Arm DB Row 3 sets of 10, 8, 6
    Bent Over DB Laterals 3 sets of 10, 10, 10

Biceps-
    Standing BB Curls 3sets of 10, 8, 6
    Concentration Curls 3 sets of 10, 8, 6

Forearms-
    Barbell Wrist Curls 3 sets of 10, 8, 6
    Reverse BB Wrist Curl 3 sets of 10, 8, 6

Friday - Basketball, Abs

Alternating weeks
    Monday
    Chest-
    DB Flat Bench Press 3 sets of 10, 8, 6
    DB Incline Bench Press 3 sets of 10, 8, 6
    DB Fly's 1 set of 10
    Incline DB Flys 1 sets of 10
    DB Fly's 1 set of 12 for stretch

Shoulders-
    Upright Rows 4sets of 10, 10, 8, 6, 6

Triceps-
    Close Grip BP3 sets of 10, 8, 6
    Cable Pressdowns 3 sets of 10, 8, 6

Tuesday
    Cardio 20 minutes of HIIT Switch machines every week
    Abs
    Lying Leg Raises 30 then on last rep hold for 30
    Twisting Crunches 20 and work your way up to 50

Wednesday
    Legs -
    Leg Presses 3 sets of 10, 8, 6
    Sissy Squats 3 sets of 10, 10, 10
    Lunges 3 sets of 10, 8, 6
    Leg Press Single Calf Raise 5 sets of 10, 10, 10, 8, 6

Thursday
    Back-
    Deadlifts- 3 sets of 10, 8, 6
    BB Rows-3 sets of 10, 8, 6
    Seated DB Laterals-3 sets of 10, 10, 10

Biceps
    Seated DB Curls 3 sets of 10, 8, 6
    Alternate DB Curls 3 sets of 10, 8, 6

Forearms Barbell Wrist Curls 3 sets of 10, 8, 6
    Reverse BB Wrist Curl 3 sets of 10, 8, 6

Friday - Basketball, Abs

Cardio is 15 minutes of jumping rope after lifting session. Off days usually incorporate full court basketball.

NutraPlanet Mass Pump Stack
    NP-Bulk Cissus
    NP-Bulk Green Tea
    NP-Bulk BCAA
    Optimum Nutrition Whey
    Now Fish Oil
    DS Basic Cuts
    Costco - Multivitamin

Carb Cycling Diet, followed as written except for saturdays where I allow myself a cheat meal.

Carbohydrate Cycling by Twin Peak

Current Daily water intake: roughly 1.5 - 2 gallons

Short Term Goal:
    Gain strength. I broke my hand last year, and was unable to lift weights for upper body exercises for 6 months. Lost a lot of strength and trying to gain strength back.

Long Term Goal:
    Long range goal is to be in better shape in my 30's than my 20's and try to keep up with all the young fella's on the basketball court.

None

Just about every creatine imaganible.
    1-AD
    1test
    lean extreme
    glucaphase xr
    various protein powders
    di-arganine malate
    scorch
    eca stach
    lipoderm
    ab-solved
    Go
    neurostim
    powerjolt
    omega thunder
    cissus
    powerfull
    camph
    c2
    and many more, just can't remember anything 2 or more years back.

No product reviews but have kept up with journals
    Bludevil's 8 week cutter P/RR/S style - IronMagazine.com Bodybuilding Forums

Yes

Thanks for your consideration, much appriciated.

Deadline:
    Pending

23. SO FAR:
    haiz69
    xcendo
    jmh80
    jayhawkk
    xtraflossy
    glenihan

if those listed above haven't emailed me, DO IT!
    [email protected]

8 spots still open! Sublime should be reviewing apps still!
    we will post final picks in here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wanna get Adrenalean? Testers Wanted!!
    By haiz69 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 09:16 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 08:20 PM
  3. Getting upper back mass
    By machine528 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 05:52 AM
  4. SXULB52 Gets Hyper Huge X2 - Hyperdrol x-2
    By SXULB52 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48