TESTERS wanted- Get Hyper, Get Mass, Get Cash CONTEST

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. lookin good guys
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

2. I'm interested. I've got something working on the side w/ ALRI for BAM. I'd love to be able to contrast MassFX w/ BAM.
    (I know Mass is some great stuff if Dr. D was involved in designing it.)

Would I be eligible?
    •   

3. How many testers will you have for MassFx, it's seemingly over 100 already. At some point you might want to sell the product instead of giving it away to all the testers.

Good luck to all the testers and those running it singularly may want to have a mild AI on hand just in case.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    How many testers will you have for MassFx, it's seemingly over 100 already. At some point you might want to sell the product instead of giving it away to all the testers.

Good luck to all the testers and those running it singularly may want to have a mild AI on hand just in case.
    100? No way. The first or second post should have the details. 15F MXF solo and 15 MFX + HD

We have sold a few In fact it is completely sold out. We saved about 50 though for various logs, etc.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    How many testers will you have for MassFx, it's seemingly over 100 already. At some point you might want to sell the product instead of giving it away to all the testers.

we're picking from a few sites. 30 total

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    I'm interested. I've got something working on the side w/ ALRI for BAM. I'd love to be able to contrast MassFX w/ BAM.
    (I know Mass is some great stuff if Dr. D was involved in designing it.)

Would I be eligible?
    Just depends on the details. Can you PM me what you have going on?

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    Just depends on the details. Can you PM me what you have going on?

JHM80 has my blessing to do whatever his little heart desires

8. Thanks Fit.

I think I'll be able to compare MFX and BAM at some point in late Feb/early March. (Well - that's when the trials would likely end...)

9. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    JHM80 has my blessing to do whatever his little heart desires
    jmh80 is going to do a comparative log/s. Mace he is sending you his info.

10. I want free drugs that make me buff!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I want free drugs that make me buff!
    I thought you had a free bottle or two from the submit a location deal no?

12. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    jmh80 is going to do a comparative log/s. Mace he is sending you his info.

I thought he was going to be a real man and stack the (2)

13. Uh - yeah. For my mental health - that would be a bad idea.
    That JW, Restore, and Alpha Drive combo you guys sent me was bad enough with libido.
    I had a perpetual hard-on.

Ergo - Bam + MFX = bad, bad idea for Jmh80.

14. I'm waiting to take the Mass FX route until after the new year since i'm currently running Havoc. make no mistake though, as Mass FX WILL be on my shopping list

15. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    That JW, Restore, and Alpha Drive combo you guys sent me was bad enough with libido.
    I had a perpetual hard-on.

That's what I would call a minor issue, literally
  16. Post

Required Information:

Sex:Male

Height:6'1

Weight:260

Bodytype:Meso/Endomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible): Current 5 day split, used to traing for boxing and MMA, stopped due to interest in bodybuilding, generally train using moderate volume, low reps (6-10), and heay weights, most ending sets to failure. Have NOT skipped a workout for any reason other than sickness or injury in the last 1.5 years.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):Current split-

Mon-Legs
    Tues- Back
    Wed- Chest, Abs
    Thurs-Arms, Calfs
    Fri-Shoulders/Traps
    Sat-OFF
    Sun-OFF

I focus on heavy compound lifts, free weights only. Usually finish with an isolation. low reps, 3-6 exersizes per body part depending on size. 9-12 sets for smaller groups, 16-20 for larger ones.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):Bulking currently, so none

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):
    NOW Adam
    Higher Power Whey protein
    NOW dextrose
    Higher Power CEE
    Univeral Storm
    GNC B-complex
    Nature Made Cal., Mag, Zinc complex
    Thermolife Stizm
    Spring Valley Fish oil

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
    Bulking:
    320-400g protein
    500-600g carbs
    100-120g fat

Current Daily water intake:1.5-2 gallons

Short Term Goal:bulk to 270-280 then cut

Long Term Goal: win Mr.Michigan contest

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    ALRI Jungle Warfare- amazing results
    Creatine Mono- tried and true
    GNC Mega Mens Multi-over priced, underdosed
    Nutrex Lipo-6- great results
    CL Green Mag- great product
    CL purple Wraath- solid product
    MuscleTech GAKIC-crappy
    MuscleTech naNOx9- good pumps
    Universal Shock Therapy- Good pumps+energy
    Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice- good weight gainer
    ON 100% whey-classic, cant beat it
    Higher Power Caffiene- good for a pick me up
    Fizogen Blitz Cycle- sucks (free samples)
    Fizogen M1-BOL/17 BOL-Sucks (free samples)

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    have long lost the links, sorry guys

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no):yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I DO NOT have/know of any medical condition regarding my health and well being. By posting your information, you agree to all terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms entirely and agree to them completely. Please make sure you have read all of the above terms before posting your information.

I Crzylifter, have read the above terms and conditions and Agree.

Deadline:
    Pending

17. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I'm waiting to take the Mass FX route until after the new year since i'm currently running Havoc. make no mistake though, as Mass FX WILL be on my shopping list
    Sounds good! Let us know how ya like it!

18. Jayhawkk is in. Mace he is sending his info over to you.

19. Thanks all!

20. Sweet I got picked

21. Quote Originally Posted by BigNorwegian
    Sweet I got picked
    :bruce1: Nice!

22. when and how will we know who is picked as testers?

23. Age: 19

Sex: Male

Height: 6'0

Weight: 173

Bodytype: Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

My first solid program was Rippetoes. Now I am on a 4 day Upper/Lower Split. My next program will be a Westside Template.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Upper/Lower Split:

Basically upper days consist of 1 horizontal and one vertical pressing movement, and one vertical and horizontal pulling movement. A few sets of iso's are thrown in at the end.

One lower body day is squat based, while the other is for Deads!

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

3-4 Times a week. Either PWO or HIIT on off days.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required):

Controlled Labs PW
    Controlled Labs GreenMAG
    Controlled Labs GG
    USP Labs Yellow Gold
    RPN DCP

I try to hit a 40/40/20 split with about 3400 super clean cals. I'm doing well so far! Trying to bulk up a bit - leanly that is.

Current Daily water intake:

2+ Gallons.

Short Term Goal: 180 lbs. lean.

Long Term Goal: 200 lbs. lean!

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE!

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Look at reviews...

Xpand Log - Haiz69's First Bulk - Rippetoe's - Dymatize Xpand Log - Watch The Journey! - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    Clout Log - 50 Days and Nights with MAN Clout and Haiz. - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Reviews:

- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post12300481 - CORE
    - Haiz Reviews MAN CLOUT - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Current / Progress Photos:

DCP Log - Haiz Does DCP

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): YES
  24. Smile

OH YEAH!!

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 310 (at 19% bodyfat)

Body type: Endo

Training experience:17 years on and off; coming off a six-month layoff; ex-professional basketball player overseas and ex-NFL practice-squad tight end (Philadelphia Eagles)

Training schedule: Six days per week, one bodypart per day

Cardio: None at present

Current Supplements: None presently, but have on hand Prostanozol, Ergo Max LMG and looking to stack with Superdrol if I can get it at a decent price. Also have on hand Phera-Plex for a future cycle. (As a side note, is it too much to stack superdrol and PP?)

Diet: Mostly clean foods: Chicken breast, tuna, lean ground beef and steak, eggs, potatoes, broccoli, corn, carrots, grilled salmon, salad, 2% milk, etc--about 4500-5000 calories per day

Water: 1.5-2 gallons per day (had to stop drinking Pepsi!)

Short-term Goal: Gain (yes, I said GAIN!) 15 or so pounds of muscle this winter, as I work two security jobs and also as a bouncer at several local clubs on weekends, so remaining over 300 pounds at reduced bodyfat is definitely desired!

Long-term Goal: 345-350 pounds at 10-12% bodyfat

Drugs: None, neither prescription nor recreational

Supplement History: None for the last nine months, last used Fizogen's On Cycle, Off Cycle and Blitz Cycle. Staples of my supplement use are Animal Pak, Animal Nitro, and CytoGainer. I've used plenty of bull**** supps in the past: Cybergenics, Dibencozide, Gamma Oryzanol, and most of the old Muscletech stuff which did absolutely nothing for me.

Other product reviews/logs done: None

Will you post before and after photos?: Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I DO NOT have/know of any medical condition regarding my health and well-being. I agree to all terms and conditions.

Thank you very much for considering me and I look forward to hopefully being chosen. It is an honor and a pleasure to participate in this forum. I may be reached at [email protected].

25. Height: 6'3"

Weight: 310 (at 19% bodyfat)
    You're a freakin beast.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Thanks all!

You slut ! I thought we had something special going on? All those nights we talked so late, all that ass kissing, all those poems you wrote for me, and now you ditch me for some hairy guys ? Geez........

27. Quote Originally Posted by richirich_99
    when and how will we know who is picked as testers?
    We will announce testers we pick in this thread... End date is pending... depends on how fast we get our applicant list filled up!

28. Age: 25

Sex: M

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 263-264lbs first thing AM and 270-272lbs PM
    In one answer 268

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible): Been training since 13 years old (total of 12 years). Played highschool, college and arena football. Been competing in bodybuilding for 3 years, 4 contests so far with three coming up this summer. Two certs for personal training (APEX IFPA) since 2002.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 2 on 1 off, just did a show in Sacramento 6 weeks ago. Gained 20 lbs in two days and still at that same weight. Trying to stay lean and put one quality pounds. My diet for the Sac show was 20 weeks and cut 75 lbs, so no way in hell am I gonna do that again. Basic bdybulding workouts, some light days some heavy most are in-between with moderate reps (8-12). Strength is actually declining a little.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):10-20min twice per week.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):
    BSN Cell Mass 2 serv / day
    Dymatize Elite whey 3-4 scoops 2 x / day
    Dymatize BCAA complete 6 caplets 2 x /day

Trying to stay lean while adding quality mass so hitting about 5000-6000 cals / day, with 40% Pro, 50% Carbs, 10% Fat

Current Daily water intake: try to get in 500mL every hour, but fall short and end up at about 3 gals per day

Short Term Goal:Gain 7lbs of lean mass with 13 lbs of fat (20lbs total in 21 weeks) but 1 lbs of muscle every 3 weeks.

Long Term Goal: Be ripped on stage at 300lbs by year 2010

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none. I hate doctors.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    Muscle tech Leukic, cell tech, acetabolan, Nortesten, Anotesten,
    Anabolic Xtreme post cycle therapy, Retain,
    ALRI Rebound XT, Jungle warefare, Ergo Max LMG
    various r-ALA
    Methyl 4 OH nandrolone
    Methyldienolone
    Methyl 1 test
    Formestane
    Promagnon
    Gaspari Novedex XT (pretty good stuff)
    Lots and lots more even back to a$$ tasting liquid aminos and cement like weight gainers, and protein that clumped and was nearly impossible to mix into a smooth shake, even with a blender! Ah the good ole days

Still got my cherry but hopefully you'll take care of that

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): Yes

To be considered, post the following Required Information in this thread.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I DO NOT have/know of any medical condition regarding my health and well being. By posting your information, you agree to all terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms entirely and agree to them completely. Please make sure you have read all of the above terms before posting your information.
  29. Hell yes!

Sex:m

Height:6'

Weight:250

Bodytype:ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible):Ive been training now for 2 years.Every since i was first introduced to superdrol.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):M-bicepts/tricepts-T-Chest/back-w-off-Thurs-legs-Fri-mix it up day.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):20 minutes of cardio mon-fri

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):Eas whey protein.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):45-protein 45- carbs -10 fat

Current Daily water intake:about 1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:get passed the 300 club on bench and shredd a little fat along the way

Long Term Goal:be down to 225 lbs and ripped

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):superdrol and rebound xt. other than that just no2 and creatine

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no):yes

To be considered, post the following Required Information in this thread.

30. Man there are some descent applications....I am moving to america just so I can get picked to test A.E products

wait.....

*weighs up cost of plane ticket and relocation against ordering online the same products....and doing a log anyway

Ok sorted that was an easy decision
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wanna get Adrenalean? Testers Wanted!!
    By haiz69 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 10:16 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 09:20 PM
  3. Getting upper back mass
    By machine528 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 06:52 AM
  4. SXULB52 Gets Hyper Huge X2 - Hyperdrol x-2
    By SXULB52 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48