Mass FX

popth3collar

Awards
Is Mass FX a steriod? does it require a rebound? haha sorry im so noobish

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Is Mass FX a steriod? does it require a rebound? haha sorry im so noobish
No it's not a steroid. We do recommend running it with an AI like Hyperdrol as an insurance policy against estro related sides.

popth3collar

Awards
What are the gains when taking both hyperdrol and mass fx? I'm 6 1 and weigh 225. Do you think the gains of those would be better than creatine gains?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Better than creatine, YES!

Gains? Depends on diet and training and how dedicated you are while on cycle.

jeff2110

Awards
what is the absolute minimum age of use for mass fx? 15? 16?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is the absolute minimum age of use for mass fx? 15? 16?
18. Strictly. :) Though it is not a prohormone, it does act with your testosterone in a manner which, if used in younger peoples, could have some negative effects over time.

While in your teens, you are developing internally and externally. Messing with anything inside in any way can have adverse reactions that can show up sooner or later. Let your body develop on its own - it's NOT something to monkey around with. And definitely wait on MFX. It'll be around for ya! :D

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
18. Strictly. :) Though it is not a prohormone, it does act with your testosterone in a manner which, if used in younger peoples, could have some negative effects over time.

While in your teens, you are developing internally and externally. Messing with anything inside in any way can have adverse reactions that can show up sooner or later. Let your body develop on its own - it's NOT something to monkey around with. And definitely wait on MFX. It'll be around for ya! :D
Listen to this man.:thumbsup:

jeff2110

Awards
what would happen if someone did take mass fx at an age under 18? would they still build muscle and would it still have the same effects?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what would happen if someone did take mass fx at an age under 18? would they still build muscle and would it still have the same effects?
What would happen if a 10 year old drank a 6-pack? What bad could happen from a 12 year old putting a dip in? What's wrong with a little heroin? ;) :p

Ok, exaggerating just a bit. But... your body is NOT something that you want to mess with!!! I can't stress this enough. Though I won't get into the specific science of growth and the endocrine system (will leave that for someone better qualified to get into), I will say that messing with your internal functions at an early age may indeed have lasting effects in the end run.

Would you get the same results? I have no idea. Your test levels are so gonzo crazy high right now that I don't think you need anything at all in the way of supplements. Eat, lift, sleep. That's it. Want to blow some money on supps? Whey, creatine, multi's, fish oils, and that's a good place to start.

Bro, you're going to see results just because nature is on your side right now. You're built to grow. Just give it enough time!! Rome and Arnold were not built in a day. We are all works in progress. And my favorite cliche of all time.... It's the journey, not the destination. :)

WireJim

Awards
What are the gains when taking both hyperdrol and mass fx? I'm 6 1 and weigh 225. Do you think the gains of those would be better than creatine gains?
I am putting on about 3 lbs per week on this stuff (well, 9 lbs in 3 weeks). I don't have that aggressive feeling everyone talks about, but the size is coming. Better than creatine for me.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
got the worst migraines of my lifewhile using this, had to throw it out after 1 week. I have used a ton of stuff but this stuf did me in.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got the worst migraines of my lifewhile using this, had to throw it out after 1 week. I have used a ton of stuff but this stuf did me in.
orly??? Why in the world did you not come to us with the problem?!?! :( :( :(

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I apologize, I should have mentioned something to you guys earlier. HAs anyone else complained of such a side effect? To be fair I must say that I get migraines on occasion but never with the frequency or intensity of what I had when i added MassFx to my supplement program

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards
I haven't heard of anyone having headaches from Mass FX. What did your water intake look like? Mass FX does have some diuretic properties to it so it's a possibility you weren't drinking enough water.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I generally take in 1-1.5 gallons per day and I do not recall taking in much less then I do normally. My food intake was normal as well until the migraine hit at which point eating was not an option. All the normal migraine symptoms were there; the extreme sensitivity to light, and sound extreme neausea and the pain was debilitating for the first 8 hours and I lost my vision for a while with the exception of seeing lights.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I generally take in 1-1.5 gallons per day and I do not recall taking in much less then I do normally. My food intake was normal as well until the migraine hit at which point eating was not an option. All the normal migraine symptoms were there; the extreme sensitivity to light, and sound extreme neausea and the pain was debilitating for the first 8 hours and I lost my vision for a while with the exception of seeing lights.
Yep. I'm calling this as a Forslean issue. If you are prone to migraines (like I am, seasonally), then the forslean in the new MFX might tip you over the edge.

My recommendations would be to start out s-l-o-w on it. Half the doses, with meals, and drink 2 gallons of water. Yep, up that water intake!!

Also, save the pennies and go for a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses. Expensive as all heck, but the quality is really great. They're anti-glare, double polarized, and EXCELLENT to filter light when you have migraines!!!!

phil216

Awards
  • Established
thanks, I never knew that could cause them. Migraines are hell

dantespeak

Awards
Hey guys i have been reading all the posts and some of them are really good stuff, so perhaps someone could give advice ...i am starting a Mass Fx cycle and I dont know if I am going to need some PCT ? Is necesary to stack mass Fx with Hyperdrol to avoid sides? or is just a performance matter . ?

Thanks.

Any advice will be appreciated..

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Let it out Macedaddy. lol

Kids.......

Killin us.

At least you AX reps are doing it right. Not like the jokers at some of the supp stores....... Selling them anything to make a buck.

Props guys. Great job.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No PCT necessary. One more time for good measure: No PCT necessary. :) Heck, several have used it as part of PCT. The main mechanism unbinds dormant testosterone (bound to SHBG). When you come off a cycle of a prohormone, SHBG increases, and test decreases. The end result is a pathetic free testosterone level, which MassFX can help make look a lot better, while the body starts producing its own test once again.

We recommend stacking MassFX with Hyperdrol because this stack offers greater performance, but MassFX by itself works pretty good as well.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
No PCT necessary. One more time for good measure: No PCT necessary. :) Heck, several have used it as part of PCT. The main mechanism unbinds dormant testosterone (bound to SHBG). When you come off a cycle of a prohormone, SHBG increases, and test decreases. The end result is a pathetic free testosterone level, which MassFX can help make look a lot better, while the body starts producing its own test once again.

We recommend stacking MassFX with Hyperdrol because this stack offers greater performance, but MassFX by itself works pretty good as well.

Thats how i am going to run it........ MFX/HX2 FTW! 60 days!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
[/b]

Thats how i am going to run it........ MFX/HX2 FTW! 60 days!
Yeah, sort of why I try to recommend it.

A guy tries hyperdrol or massFX, and he'll usually like it. He might try it again.

A guy tries the HyperMass stack, and he'll usually LOVE it. They almost always come back for more.

Vegking

Awards
It was mentioned that Mass FX has some diuretic properties. Is it a stim. in anyway? I'm doing away with stims altogether and I do not want to use any products with stims in them. Thanks

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think that it's an outright stim. Perhaps it is the forslean in it that may make it more of a diuretic. That aspect is mild, and I seem to be one who experiences it more often than not. But to drop waterweight isn't a bad thing either. I think that if you are avoiding stims, you'll be just fine. :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was mentioned that Mass FX has some diuretic properties. Is it a stim. in anyway? I'm doing away with stims altogether and I do not want to use any products with stims in them. Thanks
MassFX does not contain any stimulants, but it does have some adaptogenic properties, which can increase your energy levels.

Uncle Ralph

Awards
No it's not a steroid. We do recommend running it with an AI like Hyperdrol as an insurance policy against estro related sides.
What estro related sides are being reported? I had no intentions of running MassFX with an AI. What risk am I taking?

Also I see its recommened not to run more then 8 consectuive weeks. If this doesnt cause any shutdown then what negative can come from running it more then 8 weeks?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What estro related sides are being reported? I had no intentions of running MassFX with an AI. What risk am I taking?

Also I see its recommened not to run more then 8 consectuive weeks. If this doesnt cause any shutdown then what negative can come from running it more then 8 weeks?
The estro related sides are actually due to the testosterone you already produce. It's quite rare among users, and the newer version of massFX contains a light AI within it's ingredient profile to help combat this.

The negative for running more than 8 weeks is the simple fact that the body will start to build up resistance to it by increasing production of SHBG, etc. We recommend taking a break after 8 weeks because there's little (if any) benefit for running it longer than that.

Vegking

Awards
Would it be okay to run something like Stoked after the 8 weeks of MassFx

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be okay to run something like Stoked after the 8 weeks of MassFx
Well, MassFX doesn't require any sort of post cycle therapy. I'm not really a fan of staying on test-boosters more than you need to be.
Why not stack the two for 4 weeks? The icariin in stoked should work in synergy with MassFX for some incredibly stellar pumps.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
What would happen if a 10 year old drank a 6-pack? What bad could happen from a 12 year old putting a dip in? What's wrong with a little heroin? ;) :p

Ok, exaggerating just a bit. But... your body is NOT something that you want to mess with!!! I can't stress this enough. Though I won't get into the specific science of growth and the endocrine system (will leave that for someone better qualified to get into), I will say that messing with your internal functions at an early age may indeed have lasting effects in the end run.

Would you get the same results? I have no idea. Your test levels are so gonzo crazy high right now that I don't think you need anything at all in the way of supplements. Eat, lift, sleep. That's it. Want to blow some money on supps? Whey, creatine, multi's, fish oils, and that's a good place to start.

Bro, you're going to see results just because nature is on your side right now. You're built to grow. Just give it enough time!! Rome and Arnold were not built in a day. We are all works in progress. And my favorite cliche of all time.... It's the journey, not the destination. :)
LOL.. WHAT A GREAT REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
What kind of strength can be expected along with muscle weight in 8 weeks??

leviowen

Awards
orite m8 i was thinkin of running a course of 3-AD, and was wondering if 20 is to young to start taking hormonal supps, after i run it wiv the pct would my test levels be fully restored or just temp? thats what im most worried about, wb levi

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
orite m8 i was thinkin of running a course of 3-AD, and was wondering if 20 is to young to start taking hormonal supps, after i run it wiv the pct would my test levels be fully restored or just temp? thats what im most worried about, wb levi
You're better off waiting another year or 2 before running any prohormones. MassFX/Hyperdrol 2 will give pretty solid gains for you until then :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0