MassFX Blood Tests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
AX, are there any plans to do blood tests on individuals using MassFX or has anyone gotten a blood test on their own?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes, a few have chosen to get blood tests on their own.
when i come across them, i will post them here....

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
yes, a few have chosen to get blood tests on their own.
when i come across them, i will post them here....
Looking forward to the blood tests! I'm strongly considering adding MASS FX into an NHA stack... either replacing Activate or alongside it with rebound reloaded and lean xtreme

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
now, i would pay to see that!!!
It will be interesting to see the variations of stacks people use FX with!!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
now, i would pay to see that!!!
It will be interesting to see the variations of stacks people use FX with!!
would u really pay to see it? If u send me free mass fx I promise Ill log it :) :) :)

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Had my blood drawn this past Wednesday so I hope to recieve results in the next two weeks. At that point I had been off HD for 4 days and MFX for 10.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yep, you are the one i was talking about..... :D

Do you mind posting in here in addition to the AX forums??

thanks, ersatz!!! :D

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Had my blood drawn this past Wednesday so I hope to recieve results in the next two weeks. At that point I had been off HD for 4 days and MFX for 10.
Being off the MFX for 10 days will not show favorable "test" results for the stack. If you were getting testosterone levels checked. I will show the other important factors though like liver, HDL, and LDL.

Either way thanks for getting bloodwork.

EricLee22

Awards
im looking forward to that as well cuz id like to try a stack myself in the near future

Aoba

Awards
I think those were his original intentions in getting the bloodwork.

is estrogen spiked up at all if using mass FX standalone? If one has minor pre-existing gyno, is the use of an AI necessary?

How is acne on this supp?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
is estrogen spiked up at all if using mass FX standalone? If one has minor pre-existing gyno, is the use of an AI necessary?
We recommend coupling it with a good AI. 25R-diol is going to create a lot of T and with the DVTHF freeing it up, the odds of estrogen conversion increase. That can cause shutdown and estro related sides, so the AI is just insurance, not everyone needs it probably but it's a good idea to include and help elevate test even higher anyway (or at least negate shutdown). That is why the logs were Mass FX + Hyperdrol (6-Br)

How is acne on this supp?
Most of the testers had increased acne a bit. You are increasing T levels so big time so it is bound to happen.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got some acne on forehead, back and chest. But, i used a prescription face wash on all three areas and it cleared up to the point of manageability

theseus

theseus

Awards
Is it just me or does there seem to be crazy hype for a product that doesnt exist. I mean, who has taken this product? I just started researching it tonight, but people are excited over what exactly?

Its been a while since ive tried any new supplements, because 99% of them are garbage. Im not saying this will be another one, but whats all the fuss about?

theseus

theseus

Awards
Ok thanks for the link. I looked at the first 5 posters and they all had stats like they hadnt worked out before. Are people really getting excited over guys who weigh 160-190lbs with bodyfat probably higher then 15% to begin this thing? At those stats they should be able to make gains eating cereal.

I saw the thread started by 'beast' as he was the only guys log looked promising, but its incomplete.

How about someone whos 230+ and under 10%.

Personally im looking for an additional PCT product, which is why Id be interested in something like this. Has anyone done bloodwork on the product 'retain'?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
There are plenty of people that were over 200lbs. Keep on reading.........The first run is completely sold out so just wait a few weeks for logs to explode everywhere. You will then have a good idea of what this product can do for you.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks for the link. I looked at the first 5 posters and they all had stats like they hadnt worked out before. Are people really getting excited over guys who weigh 160-190lbs with bodyfat probably higher then 15% to begin this thing? At those stats they should be able to make gains eating cereal.

I saw the thread started by 'beast' as he was the only guys log looked promising, but its incomplete.

How about someone whos 230+ and under 10%.

Personally im looking for an additional post cycle therapy product, which is why Id be interested in something like this. Has anyone done bloodwork on the product 'retain'?
As one of the testers i beg to differ with you.....

There were MANY logs that were worthy. And anyone eating cereal would not make 5-10 lb LEAN MUSCLE gains in 4 weeks. Nor would i have had STRENGTH and MUSCLE increases while losing 4% fat in 4 WEEKS!

If you think 99% of products don't work, have you tried all 99% of those millions of products?

xcendo

Awards
I've read a lot of the sponsored logs on the AX forum and I definitely see substantial strength and muscle gains, which I'm looking forward to seeing when I try out M-FX. But to be fair, I did read a lot of people actually gaining a little body fat.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've read a lot of the sponsored logs on the AX forum and I definitely see substantial strength and muscle gains, which I'm looking forward to seeing when I try out M-FX. But to be fair, I did read a lot of people actually gaining a little body fat.
I agree they weren't ALL lean ( a majority of the gains were lean.), but for that guy to discredit EVERY log of our testers and state that they could have had the gains they did with CEREAL is ridiculous! That was my point. And thanks for your enthusiasm xcendo. You WILL like the product. :D

theseus

theseus

Awards
As one of the testers i beg to differ with you.....

There were MANY logs that were worthy. And anyone eating cereal would not make 5-10 lb LEAN MUSCLE gains in 4 weeks. Nor would i have had STRENGTH and MUSCLE increases while losing 4% fat in 4 WEEKS!

If you think 99% of products don't work, have you tried all 99% of those millions of products?
You are telling me people are gaining 5-10lbs of lean muscle in 4 weeks? I am telling you thats bull****. Do you know what 5 lbs of lean muscle looks like? I dont even think ive ever been able to do that with steroids, not to mention some little supplement.

And I think companies like anabolic xtreme are great at advertising and coming up with marketing designed for 17 year old who are going to gain weight with or without supplements.

My point was that when I weighted 170, or even when I was 200I could have made gains eating cereal. So the weight these kids are putting on would have come with or without your supplement.

Just out of curiosity, can any one point me to a thread where someone who actually looks like a bodybuilder notices a difference using this stuff? LIke I said, I would have been interested in 'beasts' log, but it ended.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
You are telling me people are gaining 5-10lbs of lean muscle in 4 weeks? I am telling you thats bull****. Do you know what 5 lbs of lean muscle looks like? I dont even think ive ever been able to do that with steroids, not to mention some little supplement.

And I think companies like anabolic xtreme are great at advertising and coming up with marketing designed for 17 year old who are going to gain weight with or without supplements.

My point was that when I weighted 170, or even when I was 200I could have made gains eating cereal. So the weight these kids are putting on would have come with or without your supplement.

Just out of curiosity, can any one point me to a thread where someone who actually looks like a bodybuilder notices a difference using this stuff? LIke I said, I would have been interested in 'beasts' log, but it ended.
Mr. Aries Hyperdrol + MassFX log............. - Bodybuilding.com Forums

One of the many. I believe he was up 5-7 lbs in the first 9 days. If your just in hear to badmouth people feel free not to post. I think most people that are familiar with AX would agree our products flat out work.

If you think it sucks just don't buy it.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
In case you don't feel like reading the entire log here is his final summary.

Briefing:

My goals, unlike some of the others, is very simple.. I just want to be BETTER... Better can be many things, and I"m not very picky. In my eyes, progress is progress.

I have used many supplements over the years, and I know what "working" feels like. With today's supplementation I no longer see the need for anything hormonal. In fact, I believe we are on the right track to match and eventually replace some of the prohormones that were once so prevalent.

After 1 month of using hyperdrol/massfx, I'm quite convinced that this is indeed a step in the right direction. I dont' have scientific research to back anything up, nor do I care to: i have neither the time nor the motivation to do so. WHat I do have, are the images I see in the mirror, and the poundages lifted off of me in the gym. Armed with these two measuring sticks, I can say for a fact that massfx/hyperdrol, IN COMBINATION, works extremely well.

Results:

weight: I started off at 230-235lbs, depending on time of day and of course amount of water I'm holding that day.. After one month, I am now between 235-240lbs, again depending on water intake. That type of weight gain might not be significant to some, but to me it's a real gift from above.

strength:

Bench: 365x4
Military press: 280x6
Barbell row: 315x5
Pull ups: 45 on waist x 8
Squats: 405x2
Deadlifts: 425x4
Incline: 335x5
Walking lunges: 185x20 paces
Barbell curl: 155x7
Db curls: 85x5

Every number I listed above are higher now than they were at previous levels. Some, in fact, are much higher. I'm convinced this combo of products, as potent as it was for bodyweight changes, is even better for strength gains. Making this type of progress, after 8 years of pushing things to the limits, is quite implausible, if not impossible. I'm thoroughly impressed.

body-recomp: I'm also quite surprised to say that this has sparked some interesting body-comp changes.. I'm harder, more vascular, and muscle-bellies show up better after 4 weeks of usage.

Now, for the ugly: SIDE EFFECTS

mild acne on face (despite mild, acne in any amount can be quite annoying)
mood changes (anger flare-ups from time to time, impatient at times)
intense thirst (wake up in the middle of the night thirsty)

theseus

theseus

Awards
Excellent post. From his review Id say it looks promising. He was taking it with another compound though, hyperdrol I believe it was called? Ive checked on another board about hyperdrol and they said it was a useless compound. Basically a bunch of herbs dumped in a bottle for $50.

Im not going to spend $50 on a supplement (massfx), but after a few more people review it and I see results, I may consider adding it to a post cycle if it ever comes down in price.

Thanks for taking the time to post that testers results though.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
theseus: its bull****
AX: no, it isn't
theseus: prove it
AX: *hands over logs*
theseus: they're weenies
AX: the first three? yes, keep reading
theseus: no one can put on 5-10 in a month
AX: read this
theseus: Please. :rolleyes:
AX: OK, don't read it.
theseus: nice! Kick ass! But I won't spend $50 to do it.

Hey, bud, here: take a drag on my pipe. Don't worry it's only a 'bunch of herbs dumped in there'.

:lol::lol: First, it won't work, now you admit it seems to work better than the cycles you've tried, but it's too expensive. What's next? It works, and it's not too expensive, but you're ashamed to use it because every time your friends ask why you look bigger, and you say, 'It's the AX', they think you mean Armani EXchange and beg you not to switch teams?

:huh: :lol:

xcendo

Awards
Ive checked on another board about hyperdrol and they said it was a useless compound. Basically a bunch of herbs dumped in a bottle for $50.
Synthetic 6-Bromodione is an herb, true story. And compounds extracted from plant sources = a bunch of herbs dumped in a bottle. How can you have so many rep points?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i stopped wasting my breath on him awhile ago!!

Thanks for the support, guys!!! :D

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
So back to the original topic... :D

Any blood tests yet?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did someone say blood test results?

Post bloodwork:
WBC: 8.3 (4.5-11.0)
RBC: 6.0 (4.2-5.8)
Glucose: 83 (70-105)
BUN: 14 (7-18)
ALT: 23 (10-60)
AST: 17 (10-43)
Cholesterol: 140.2 (0.0-200.0)
Triglycerides: 56 (35-160)
HDL: 69.0 (29.0-85.0)
LDL: 71.2 (65-131.0)
TSH .89 low?
T4 8.35 (5-12)
T3 181 (40-180)
LH 5.3 (0.8-7.6)
SHGB 44 (7-50)
Total Test 737 (300-1200)
% free Test 1.6 (1.1-2.8)
Estradiol-17b 18 (5-53)

I wasn't able to get bloodwork done immediately pre cycle so I can only compare to results from 8 months ago and beyond.
Total T is suauly around 550 and %free T <1.0. SHBG has always been high as well as thyroid hormones. Estradiol has been in the low 20s and LDL is usually 57-63. Everything else is within 5% of previous tests.
Here it is.....
From his log.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I have seen these and they look good. Hoping there was more than one person that has had blood tests done so I could get a better idea of how effective MassFX is.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
More bloodwork, fewer logs!

Logs lie, bloodwork doesn't.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Ooops, forgot to post the results in this thread too but luckily mace was on the ball and picked up my slack. I wouldn't say that logs necessarily lie though they may be prone to bias. Bloodwork isn' t the defacto stadnard either but can re-affirm the log. I would have thought others would have gotten blood work done as well. Even with my crappy PPO it only cost and extra $10 to T, E2, SHBG and free T done.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Your HDL improved on this product? That's an insanely good HDL/LDL ratio (almost 1 to 1).

Proteinpowda

Awards
Here it is.....
From his log.

Good lipid values and glucose levels. Test levels? Average or high average.
And without pre-work I see no merit in even posting it. For all we know this man could've had high test (maybe 900-1000 ng/dl) before and your stuff lowered it. And that's not even that high for test. I'm not sure how old this guy is but if you're to use age to counter this I'd like to point out that testosterone levels don't decline until the seventh decade in a male.

The posts about the person eating cereal and making similar gains? While a slight hyperbole and sarcastic they're pretty true. Anyone that's new to training can make gains doing anything. And yes if a person started lifting and hadn't eaten much before they could gain the weight. Hell when I newer to lifting I could fluctuate 15lbs in a week. And you can gain 5lbs, then take caliper reading and have it seem like you lost bodyfat since your skin is stretched out so much either from increased glucose storage in the muscle or your gut being stretched.

Kudos on your advertising skills.
I'll buy stimulant X from you guys (even if I wonder if there is stuff in it you do not disclose like in Superdrol b/c it's that good), but I will not be buying this or Hyperdrol. It reminds me of when a certain product called Carbolin-19 came out......

EDIT - Sorry I didn't notice that the poster posted some of his average values. I still hold my position though. Test is HIGHLY variable. If you want I can try and look up the ratio but here are some things to keep in mind when he reports normal values:
GNRH is fired in a pulsatile fashion, so test levels are not constant throughout the day, they are highest when you wake up actually.
Diet status affects test levels. Also if this person was getting his blood work tested frequently is he a user of AAS or prohormones? Otherwise why would he have frequent test results? Was the tester on any other drugs during his normal tests or comiing off a cycle? If so how long had he been clean?
Lipids - Has his diet changed recently to include more fiber or reduce intake of High fructose corn syrup or a decrease in Sat fats or an increase in n-3 fats or started taking fish oil or red yeast rice?
And there are probably a million other questions I could think of but I need to study for finals.

Conclusion - These don't qualify as applicable results.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They wanted blood work. He was the only one that provided bloodwork. Whether it was applicable or not, it was there. I wasn't posting it to prove anything. I simply report what I know and have.

Once again, I appreciate your feedback and if you like Stimulant X, thats cool! :D
If you don't like FX or HD, thats cool! :D

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Blood work would be good. There may be some more out there in the near future

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good lipid values and glucose levels. Test levels? Average or high average.
And without pre-work I see no merit in even posting it. For all we know this man could've had high test (maybe 900-1000 ng/dl) before and your stuff lowered it. And that's not even that high for test. I'm not sure how old this guy is but if you're to use age to counter this I'd like to point out that testosterone levels don't decline until the seventh decade in a male.

Wow so where did you learn this? And if that is the case why is HRT being prescribed for 30 somethings?

The posts about the person eating cereal and making similar gains? While a slight hyperbole and sarcastic they're pretty true. Anyone that's new to training can make gains doing anything. And yes if a person started lifting and hadn't eaten much before they could gain the weight. Hell when I newer to lifting I could fluctuate 15lbs in a week. And you can gain 5lbs, then take caliper reading and have it seem like you lost bodyfat since your skin is stretched out so much either from increased glucose storage in the muscle or your gut being stretched.

[I]So are you discrediting his training?
Training experience:[/I]Weight/strength training for the past decade. For the first 6 years I focused mostly on strength training while trying to maintain a weight of no more that 143 for competition. Most opponents at this weight were 5'6" or under so it gave me a decent height/reach advantage. But as I wanted to compete in mma/sport jiu-jitsu finding anyone in in these weight classes was difficult in these weight divisions. So I made the decision to compete at 155. Gained 20-35lbs in 3 years using a modified routine of IronAddicts.

BJJ/Muay Thai/mma training for past 8 years with some breaks inbetween.

Training Schedule/Protocol:
Lift thrice per week. 2 workouts consists of a fullbody circuit training for about 1hr 30mins. Rep range is 13-15 reps. If you saw the All Access Rich Franklin program my workout is basically the same though my tempo differs. I move slower through the workout so I only average 7-9 sets for large muscle groups and 4 for smaller ones. Exercises are most compound movements which I could go into exact detail if necessary.
Another workout going for 1-2 rep maxes for strength.
Then 2-5 days per week of bjj/muay thai class depending on schedule.
Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
30 mins everyday on treadmill with heartrate at 130-140bpm. Once or twice a week on treadmill heart rate at 190-200 bpm till failure, rest 5 misn or until 140-150bpms. Repeat this for 20 mins.

Kudos on your advertising skills.
I'll buy stimulant X from you guys (even if I wonder if there is stuff in it you do not disclose like in Superdrol b/c it's that good), but I will not be buying this or Hyperdrol. It reminds me of when a certain product called Carbolin-19 came out......

So name one product AX came out with that produced no results. Excuse me buddy if you dare compare us to Biotest you had better have some research or NEGATIVE FEEDBACK to prove it.

EDIT - Sorry I didn't notice that the poster posted some of his average values. I still hold my position though. Test is HIGHLY variable. If you want I can try and look up the ratio but here are some things to keep in mind when he reports normal values:
GNRH is fired in a pulsatile fashion, so test levels are not constant throughout the day, they are highest when you wake up actually.
Diet status affects test levels. Also if this person was getting his blood work tested frequently is he a user of anabolic steroids or prohormones? Otherwise why would he have frequent test results? Was the tester on any other drugs during his normal tests or comiing off a cycle? If so how long had he been clean?

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Only if those in current supps qualify under this category
Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
A decade's worh of crap and fads from Cybergenics, Similax, other defunct stuff I can't even think of.
A couple cycles of phs about 2-3 years ago, superdrol, M1T, 1AD/4AD/MOHN.
Various protein powders, again too long to list or even remember for that matter.
Past Year:
A few nootropics like pea, the cetams, chocamine, plcar
USPLabs Symmetry, CAMP, and PowerFull, Designer Supps Rebound XT + ActivaTe, Scivation's Anagen, Avant Labs Sesamin, Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol, Omega Sports Thunder and Lightning stack. Can provide brief reviews if necessary.
Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
Scivation Anagen log

Once again to be a tester you had to been off for awhile, did you read log, or use cliff notes?

Lipids - Has his diet changed recently to include more fiber or reduce intake of High fructose corn syrup or a decrease in Sat fats or an increase in n-3 fats or started taking fish oil or red yeast rice?

Once again disclosed in his log...
Current supplements: (been on these supps consistenly for at least a couple months
3 caps curcumin + bioperine
6g beta-alanine
2g Spirulina
1g Rhodiola Rosea
500mg Bacopa
4g Alcar
2g Primal Defense powder/probiotic
1g Green Tea Extract
500mg Fruit anti-ox blend from BAC
200-300mg Idebenone
600mg NAC
1g Celadrin
3g Cissus RX
4-6g Omega 3 Fish oil
1 a day multi, Eco-Green, Adam, or AST Pro 32x, Centrum, etc
1000IUs SOD every 10 days

Preworkout shake:
6g beta-alanine
3g CEE
1g Glucuronolactone
1scoop WPI
Workout shake:
3g Leucine
2g Taurine
10g EAA
1.5 scoops WPI
Postworkout shake:
1 or 2 scoops WPI
3g Taurine
6g Leucine
80g carb (dex,malto, palatinose, oats, etc )
Current Diet:
200-250g protein, 200g carbs, 75g fat. Diet needs improvement as I don't get enough calories given energy expenditure. Diet is fairly clean with no processed/fast foods except on weekends as cheat. I've actually noticed that as long as I get 150g of protein in around my workout then it really doesn't matter what protein intake looks like for the rest of the day. I used to eat 6-8 meals per day and tried to cram down 5000+ cals. But with the current 3 or 4 meals per day and getting most of my protein in around a workout I'm getting equal results and feel better in general. The food eaten at other times is just to prevent catabolism really. For me it never seemed to increase nutrient shuttling to the muscle so no point in eating tons of food as it wasn't going where intended. And the real kick in the pants is I don't even take a night time or pre sleep protein shake anymore. I find it more beneficial if I don't eat past 8pm. I wake up in a fasted state and seem to absorb the protein and nutrients from breakfast better. I know many will say it's utter stupidty but it works well for me. The lack of habit and routine that make life possible for some is better for me as it staves of stagnation. Eating in a more unconventional and haphazard manner tricks my body into storing nutrients in a more efficient manenr as it's not sure when it will get more.

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 gallons, not counting water added to protein shakes, or content in other drinks.

And there are probably a million other questions I could think of but I need to study for finals.

Why study when someone can post the answers like I just did? Def a C student if you ask me...

Conclusion - These don't qualify as applicable results.
Now if you have any more questions his log can be viewed at:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/53132-log-axs-hyperdrol.html

Thank you and have a great day...

Proteinpowda

Awards
Actually an A student if you must know.

Any my quote about androgen levels declining: straight from lecture notes of an upper division exercise endocrinology course. More time to reply later. And there's a reason I post here rather than on T-nation.... this board will allow this banter back and forth. That board will censor it.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PP, i agree AM is a far better board than others.....
but if you are argueing just for the sake of arguing, it doesn't help anyone.

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
IMO it doesn't seem that PP is arguing just for the sake of sh!t-disturbing. He brings an interesting perspective with his constructive criticism.

No offence, but I've seen too many people jump on a sponser's bandwagon during testing and *MOST* if not all test results are either fudged (obvious reasons) or the test subjects are genetically superior than most folks as they tend to not experience the harsh sides of the product they're testing. A good example is Superdrol - during the write-up and the testing, it seemed that the compound was not harsh and actually improved overall health - however after the testing was complete and available to the public, the hard sides started to surface.

I spent quite a bit on SD during the presale but did not end up using it nor intend to use it after seeing it's *true* effects. The same way, I've bought some MassFX during NP's presale and am interested in seeing the *true* results as well and find PP's approach from the pessimistic angle a breath of fresh air from the constant sponsor a$$-kissing.

No offense to AX, I'm just stating it from a 3rd party consumer perspective :)

Status
Not open for further replies.