thanks AX for my Stim x SAMPLE

1. thanks AX for my Stim x SAMPLE

Thanks to the AX team for my sample, i just received it today, the bad thing is that since yesterday i started to take lipo 6 and thyrogen x, i will have to wait to get used to the thyrogen and lipo6 effect, to test it out or wait till i finish the 2 bottles.

But thanks for the sample. And for all the other quality products.

2. stim x is by far the best energy supplement i have tried.gives me energy all day long.also works great as far as suppressing my appetite,all on just 1 pill a day.
    •   

3. No problem!!
    thanks for trying our products!!

4. I tried contacting AX through their site to see if I could get a sample sent up to me in Canada but got no response.

5. did you email them in their site ?Anabolic Xtreme because to get the sample i whent thru Stimulant X and it seems its only valid in the USA
    Last edited by Zombie; 10-29-2006 at 07:53 PM.
    •   

6. Right now international is just to expensive. It costs us $1 to send each sample out to a US address. To send to Canada it would cost about $5 per shipment minimum. If someone wants to pay that we will be more than happy to send a few samples to you.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    Right now international is just to expensive. It costs us $1 to send each sample out to a US address. To send to Canada it would cost about $5 per shipment minimum. If someone wants to pay that we will be more than happy to send a few samples to you.
    Cool. Please let me know how I can do this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie
    did you email them in their site ?Designer Supplements /url] and it seems its only valid in the USA
    Wrong company. Anabolic Xtreme

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo
    Cool. Please let me know how I can do this.
    If you give us a call anytime tomorrow I will make sure everyone at the offices knows what to do. Call in with your CC # and we will ship 3 sample packs out tomorrow (12 caps)

10. oppsss sorry, about the first link, , i did get my sample of styim x from Anabolic Xtreme 2440w 12th st #3 tempe, az, i dint know you guys were so close to me only 3 hrs away

11. Nice!!! :d

12. i made the correction, and im sorry , im kind of drowsy right n ow

13. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie
    oppsss sorry, about the first link, , i did get my sample of styim x from Anabolic Xtreme 2440w 12th st #3 tempe, az, i dint know you guys were so close to me only 3 hrs away
    Stop on in and say hi

Seriously if you are in town come in and grab some freebies.

14. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    If you give us a call anytime tomorrow I will make sure everyone at the offices knows what to do. Call in with your CC # and we will ship 3 sample packs out tomorrow (12 caps)
    Okay...not to ask a stupid question but what is a CC #?

Never mind...credit card...got it...time for bed!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo
    Okay...not to ask a stupid question but what is a CC #?
    Sorry.........Credit Card Number. I should have clarified.

16. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    Stop on in and say hi

Seriously if you are in town come in and grab some freebies.
    i go like 1 or 2 times a month to phoenix(i live in nogalez, az) because i have a girlfriend ovethere, but we spend some time in tempe, expecially on mills ave, im goin to look for you guys next time i go

17. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie
    i go like 1 or 2 times a month to phoenix(i live in nogalez, az) because i have a girlfriend ovethere, but we spend some time in tempe, expecially on mills ave, im goin to look for you guys next time i go
    Awesome, I look forward to it. We will hook you up with some cool stuff T-Shirts, new samples, footrub from Macedaddy, etc. Until then............

18. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    Awesome, I look forward to it. We will hook you up with some cool stuff T-Shirts, new samples, footrub from Macedaddy, etc. Until then............

Hello nurse, ooppss i meant Macedaddy

j/k

19. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie
    Hello nurse, ooppss i meant Macedaddy

j/k
    Yeah I am going to get in trouble for that one.

20. it is the silent ones you need to be afraid of.....
    be afraid......
    be VERY afraid.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for a stim to complement my non-stims
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 11:25 PM
  2. My first Pheraplex cycle has concluded (thanks AX)
    By parttimer in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 08:54 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 09:28 AM