thanks AX for my Stim x SAMPLE

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to the AX team for my sample, i just received it today, the bad thing is that since yesterday i started to take lipo 6 and thyrogen x, i will have to wait to get used to the thyrogen and lipo6 effect, to test it out or wait till i finish the 2 bottles.

But thanks for the sample. And for all the other quality products.

cmack26

Awards
stim x is by far the best energy supplement i have tried.gives me energy all day long.also works great as far as suppressing my appetite,all on just 1 pill a day.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem!!
thanks for trying our products!!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried contacting AX through their site to see if I could get a sample sent up to me in Canada but got no response. :(

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
did you email them in their site ?Anabolic Xtreme because to get the sample i whent thru Stimulant X and it seems its only valid in the USA

Last edited:

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Right now international is just to expensive. It costs us $1 to send each sample out to a US address. To send to Canada it would cost about $5 per shipment minimum. If someone wants to pay that we will be more than happy to send a few samples to you.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now international is just to expensive. It costs us $1 to send each sample out to a US address. To send to Canada it would cost about $5 per shipment minimum. If someone wants to pay that we will be more than happy to send a few samples to you.
Cool. Please let me know how I can do this.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Please let me know how I can do this.
If you give us a call anytime tomorrow I will make sure everyone at the offices knows what to do. Call in with your CC # and we will ship 3 sample packs out tomorrow (12 caps)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
oppsss sorry, about the first link, , i did get my sample of styim x from Anabolic Xtreme 2440w 12th st #3 tempe, az, i dint know you guys were so close to me :D only 3 hrs away

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i made the correction, and im sorry , im kind of drowsy right n ow

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
oppsss sorry, about the first link, , i did get my sample of styim x from Anabolic Xtreme 2440w 12th st #3 tempe, az, i dint know you guys were so close to me :D only 3 hrs away
Stop on in and say hi :)

Seriously if you are in town come in and grab some freebies.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you give us a call anytime tomorrow I will make sure everyone at the offices knows what to do. Call in with your CC # and we will ship 3 sample packs out tomorrow (12 caps)
Okay...not to ask a stupid question but what is a CC #?

Never mind...credit card...got it...time for bed!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Stop on in and say hi :)

Seriously if you are in town come in and grab some freebies.
i go like 1 or 2 times a month to phoenix(i live in nogalez, az) because i have a girlfriend ovethere, but we spend some time in tempe, expecially on mills ave, im goin to look for you guys next time i go :)

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
i go like 1 or 2 times a month to phoenix(i live in nogalez, az) because i have a girlfriend ovethere, but we spend some time in tempe, expecially on mills ave, im goin to look for you guys next time i go :)
Awesome, I look forward to it. We will hook you up with some cool stuff T-Shirts, new samples, footrub from Macedaddy, etc. Until then............ :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I look forward to it. We will hook you up with some cool stuff T-Shirts, new samples, footrub from Macedaddy, etc. Until then............ :)

Hello nurse, ooppss i meant Macedaddy:twisted:

j/k:rolleyes:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it is the silent ones you need to be afraid of.....
be afraid......
be VERY afraid.....