Stim X sample review

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all I will say that i'm pretty tolerant of stims so I took two from the packet. Took about 20 minutes to kick off and about 30 or so for full effect. Holy ****. This stuff works. 9 hours later and i'm still wired.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a good tolerance to stims also, AMP by Ergopharm does nothing to me unless I take 4 caps.. Stim X I take 1 and I'm good for the day, ,and sweaty! :ntome:

tomall2

Awards
I'm usually pretty sensitive to stims so I took 1 stim x around 6 am after being at work since midnight and knowing I would be there until midnight tonight. I went to the gym and I was drenched with sweat. Around 1 this afternoon, I took another to get through some training classes and broke out in a sweat a couple of times. Around 8:15 tonight I sat back in my chair at the office and crashed hard for about 20 minutes. I'm talkin lights out, down for the count, dead to the world type of crash. It's about 11 pm now and I'm ready to punch out so my adrenaline must be elevating in anticipation of getting out of here for a few days. Back to stim x - I thought it was pretty mild on my innards and would definitely consider this sup in the future. 1.5 thumbs up!Thanks again AX for the free sample pak.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HA recognize the power of StimX!!! Thats why I say it is very powerful and makes you a fatburning Furnace! Seriously at the O I was 228 lbs today I am 221lbs. I know thread usless without Pics, but I need a digital camera god darn it!!!

FYI777

Awards
Took my sample today at 8:30 am,it's 2pm now still goin strong.Me likes.But I am a caffiene fiend though.Thanx AX for free sample at only 1 cap per serving compared to 2-4 of AMP it's more economical.I think this product would be good for long drives to help stay alert while driving among other the other uses.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, this stuff rivals Venom Hyperdrive and that's a great thing! I think the stim time is actually longer with Stim X though.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I still have my sample. I'm can be pretty sensitive to stims. Does this make you jittery or heart race??

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no jitters or racing heart.
start with ONE, though!! should be all you need if you are sensitive to them.

FYI777

Awards
I say Joebo start with a 1/2 of the capsule.You can pull it apart easily.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
1 cap should suffice. Never experienced much sweating at 1 cap but did notice a slight thermo effect. Lasted around 4 hours which is good for me. Good energy level, not feeling wired and jumpy like with other stims. I took it following a morning workout. Normally I'm shot after a workout but with the Stim-X I could still be productive. Didn't experience much of a crash but I did use some caffienated drinks to buffer the comedown.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I started my samle yesterday. 1 cap around noon. I was flying until about 130 this morning. Dosed one today (on limited sleep), and feel completely normal, except for my crazy leg bouncing at my desk lol. Good stim, no crash....feeling a little warm too.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
HA recognize the power of StimX!!! Thats why I say it is very powerful and makes you a fatburning Furnace! Seriously at the O I was 228 lbs today I am 221lbs. I know thread usless without Pics, but I need a digital camera god darn it!!!
What dose were you running? I think we're about the same size.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
got my sample a day ago.

I will post back next week.

subscribing

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Is this a new StimX version or something???

Where can I get a sample? I've got a bottle of the old stuff - or whatever.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this a new StimX version or something???

Where can I get a sample? I've got a bottle of the old stuff - or whatever.
I am not sure what you have. Look in your ingredients list and see if it is a 310mg blend and the last ingredient should be cocoalean. It was added about 3-4 months ago to increase fat burning. There is a new label that is due out when current supplies are sold. goto Stimulant X to try this new formula, if you don't already have it!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Nope - mine has 200 mgs/cap.

I'll go get some of this new stuff.

Caged

Awards
So for once the "1 pill recommend serving" actually meant 1 pill?

As I wrote in the other stimx thread it was great for everything but socialibility... Great for mathematics and exercise though.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So for once the "1 pill recommend serving" actually meant 1 pill?

As I wrote in the other stimx thread it was great for everything but socialibility... Great for mathematics and exercise though.
Yeah, 1 pill is a good place to start :D

and it is also good to take it in the morning....

glad you found it somewhat helpful.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Just got my sample and took 1st dose yesterday (1 pill). Experienced a slow but steady energy increase. Also felt more focused as well. Had this feeling for about 3 hours and then it started dying down. The wierd thing was, it was meal time and after I ate, I started experiencing the same effects all over again. It was like the food reactivated it or something. Will try again today to see if I can reproduce same effects with food.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I am hooked. I liked Stim X at only 1 cap. Kept me going for 4-6 hours depending on my workload.

Definately will purchase some more. Awesome stuff....Do NOT take this stuff late in the day!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad you liked it! I am starting a 1 per day regimen in about a week. I have to finish my FX "test" log and then will add more supps in and continue that log with Stim X pre-workout (5 am) and a CEE product.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not everyone can be happy or have great results. However, I would of appreciated it if you could of posted your results in your own review thread instead of mine. But before I would of threw anything away and chalked it up I would of came here and asked for help and maybe given a little bit of info about myself that may have led to helping decide the problem instead of just saying it didn't work and don't know why.

SupraLover

Awards
Not everyone can be happy or have great results. However, I would of appreciated it if you could of posted your results in your own review thread instead of mine. But before I would of threw anything away and chalked it up I would of came here and asked for help and maybe given a little bit of info about myself that may have led to helping decide the problem instead of just saying it didn't work and don't know why.
I deleted the post just to make you happy. It's obvious you are only interested in hearing the good things anyway.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I deleted the post just to make you happy. It's obvious you are only interested in hearing the good things anyway.
He never said anything about wanting to hear about the good things only. He simply stated to put it in a seperate and different thread.

We would love to hear your experience! Good or bad! Post your thoughts in another thread in the AX section. I am sorry it didn't work for you and that you didn't like the product. We aren't trying to sequester you. It is helpful for everyone to hear ALL sides of the story at all times and that is how we run our business. But if Jayhawkk made the thread, then he can state what he wants in HIS thread!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly, start your thread with your experience and here's the thing...State some facts surrounding your experience so the people at anabolicx can see where the problem is and if it is a very isolated incident or something that they could further improve on the product in the future.

Just, when you post a derogatory or dissatisfied post/thread do it in such a way that allows for a solution.

Just posting "this **** sucks and i'll never try it again" doesn't do anybody any good. Both the consumer and the business learns nothing.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Im becoming a fan of StimX myself. I think its far better than Amp.

Jason

cmack26

Awards
well stated jayhawkk.personally i love stim x,definately the best stimulant product i have used to date.:head:

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the compliments. It is my favorite as well. :p

For the few that do not enjoy the product, hopefully they found that out with the free sample. We stand behind StimulantX and if you don’t like it, you don’t have to buy it. That is the beauty of us shipping you a free sample. Or if you bought it from our site we have a 100% money back guarantee :)

MoneyAddyct

Awards
I wish Stim X didn't cause appetite suppression. I'm still bulking but I have a very hard time waking up early for classes and Stim X allows me to do that VERY well, but I wish it didn't suppress my appetite so I could continue to bulk and use it.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have a valid point for bulkers moneyaddyct!

I actually perceive the appetite suppressant as a positive, even on a bulk, because it means I won't get cravings for the bad foods. So when it is time to eat, I eat. But I eat the foods I am suppossed to eat as outlined in my diet. Helps to create a lean bulk. :D

MoneyAddyct

Awards
Well, I don't eat "bad foods" nor do I really get cravings for them. If I do, I'll hold off for a once-every-two-week cheat day. I believe that Stim X suppressed my appetite for the "good foods". I also can't imagine that if I did get hungry for sugar, etc. that it could distinguish between suppressing my hunger for sugar and carbs or suppressing my hunger for steak and salmon. But your product is great--it gave me a lot of energy and it wasn't high-anxiety energy either. And I'm sure the appetite suppression is great for those people who are trying to lose weight, in fact, I know it is. But I'll just have to find something else to use while bulking.

cdc1917

Awards
Todays my second day on Stim X. I'm running a log of it here too. The appetite supression is unreal. One hour after taking one and it has kicked in. It doesnt make me feel full, but just like I don't want to eat. I havnt noticed a big change in energy but I find I am more focused. Well now to go force down my preworkout meal. :)