Free StimulantX Samples

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/stimx.jpg[/wrap]NEW LOOK, SAME GREAT PRODUCT

Stimulant X™ 12 Mind blowing Hours!!

That is how long this incredible little pill keeps you going! Not wired, just clear headed, focused, productive energy. The type of energy that makes you want to go paint your kitchen after a workout. You find yourself so busy and focused, that you have to set a reminder to eat. You get lean, ripped and have the energy and focus to get things done that you were always too tired to do. From one little pill! NOW with Cocoalean™ to maximize fat loss.

Anabolic Xtreme believes your hard earned money is important. In the crowded world of stimulants and weight loss products finding the right product can be time consuming and costly. We put our money where our mouth is and offer anyone a free sample that would like to try one. We are confident after you try this unique product it will become the favorite supplement in your arsenal.

Click Here for a free sample of StimulantX!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the one about Heavyweight- Can drink coffee and take stimulants and go to bed.

As that would be me.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Can you ship to my igloo in Canada?
cc

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I see you guys don't want to make any friends in Scotland! :rasp:
jk

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
No love for foreigners. No, it is the shipping across boarders that kills us. In stead of it costing us about $1 per sample to sent out, internationally it can be $30 sometimes.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
No love for foreigners. No, it is the shipping across boarders that kills us. In stead of it costing us about $1 per sample to sent out, internationally it can be $30 sometimes.
oohhh :sad:

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Well thats too bad. USPLabs sent samples / testers to Canada. Thats the company I will support.
cc

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Well thats too bad. USPLabs sent samples / testers to Canada. Thats the company I will support.
cc
They send unlimited samples worldwide? We sent out about 2,000 samples a week and I cannot image a company besides maybe BSN that could support the additional cost of shipping world wide. We do not consider these samples "testing samples" they are just to let people try the product. When we did our StimulantX testing and sent out 40 bottles, 5 were Canadians and two were Australians. We try to support our friends up north when ever we run "testing".

Now if we are talking testers, then yes we always have 2-3 Canadians and Australians when we do a product testing. We currently have 4 Canadians for Mass FX.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cc
By all means support a great company such as USP, but are you saying they sent you 4 pills to test, and paid the possible absorbant shipping costs?
Or are you saying they sent you tester samples, which is like a whole bottle which in essence justify's the shipping cost? And you log your experience for them, and they get feedback from it?
Just wondering...

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure he's refering to beta testing, to my knowledge USPlabs don't even do 2-3 cap samples (most of their line requires days to have a noticable effect).

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for understanding Ziricote, maybe one day we will show love to scotland !!!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure he's refering to beta testing, to my knowledge USPlabs don't even do 2-3 cap samples (most of their line requires days to have a noticable effect).
Cool, with beta testing we always include international testers if they apply.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try it but you don't ship to Canada :nono:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
No anabolicminds tic on the "where did you hear of offer" menu. :stick:

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Cool, with beta testing we always include international testers if they apply.
I feel as if I should apologize. My impression was that you and your company had no intention of shipping outside of your borders. This is obviously not the case. I was selected as a tester from Canada for USPLabs. Please disregard my previous uninformed comments. I would be willing to try out any future products north of the border. I jumped the gun a lil bit.........
cc

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel as if I should apologize. My impression was that you and your company had no intention of shipping outside of your borders. This is obviously not the case. I was selected as a tester from Canada for USPLabs. Please disregard my previous uninformed comments. I would be willing to try out any future products north of the border. I jumped the gun a lil bit.........
cc
No problem, when testing starts feel free to apply:thumbsup:

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Xtreme believes your hard earned money is important. In the crowded world of stimulants and weight loss products finding the right product can be time consuming and costly. We put our money where our mouth is and offer anyone a free sample that would like to try one. We are confident after you try this unique product it will become the favorite supplement in your arsenal.

Anabolic Xtreme Presents Stimulant X!
not that big a deal but there is no Alaska on your state for samples. I already have tried it and liked it of course but friends of mine have tried to get some and have always failed.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately USPS treats Alaska and Hawaii like international shipments. Hopefully someday we can figure out a way to get the cost down.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought Hawaii was part of the United States.....guess not, probably just a strategic military location. No one lives there...

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately USPS treats Alaska and Hawaii like international shipments. Hopefully someday we can figure out a way to get the cost down.
I think your info on this is mistaken. Hawaii/Alaska gets mail just like the rest of the US. I can get basically anything shipped here (Hawaii) via USPS. Just stick the samples in an envelope and mail. The postage is the same cost as the continental US.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I think your info on this is mistaken. Hawaii/Alaska gets mail just like the rest of the US. I can get basically anything shipped here (Hawaii) via USPS. Just stick the samples in an envelope and mail. The postage is the same cost as the continental US.
It's not. We spend about $1 for each sample to go out. It takes more than just an envelope to protect the samples. We used to get returned posted for 0.80 for every sample shipped to HI. $1 per sample (total cost including the sample) is our budget or we lose money in the big picture. I can promise you we have spent lots of time trying to reduce the cost and currently it is what it is. HI at =< $1.80 is just not doable.

I wish they did treat it the same for our packaging that we have to use to protect the caps.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I actually like the fact that we like Hawaii are far removed from the rest of the world. Alaska and Kauii the two best places on the planet. You guys did send me a sample after I responded to a direct e-mail last year. Great product i have all my friends who are crabbers begging me for some every time before they go out.

Shaolin Style

Awards
Looking forward to this sample, thanks alot.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
It's not. We spend about $1 for each sample to go out. It takes more than just an envelope to protect the samples. We used to get returned posted for 0.80 for every sample shipped to HI. $1 per sample (total cost including the sample) is our budget or we lose money in the big picture. I can promise you we have spent lots of time trying to reduce the cost and currently it is what it is. HI at =< $1.80 is just not doable.

I wish they did treat it the same for our packaging that we have to use to protect the caps.
Hmmm. I did not know that. Can you make an online purchasable sample for $.80 on your site? Or even a $1? Haha, I know it sounds lame but I'd rather sample it than get a bottle of something that doesn't agree with me.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. I did not know that. Can you make an online purchasable sample for $.80 on your site? Or even a $1? Haha, I know it sounds lame but I'd rather sample it than get a bottle of something that doesn't agree with me.
We could if people would be interested. We could also do the same for international. Say 3 sample packs for $5. That would exactally cover the Fedex costs for international and give the consumer at least a weeks worth to try?

$0.99 for AK, HI?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I never got a confirmation email...

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Not in your spam folder or anything. If not could you PM me your email so I can forward it to IT. That could be a problem.
I triple checked...

I can't send out PM's. I'm assuming I have to be gold.

My email is in my signature link.

Thanks

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
We could if people would be interested. We could also do the same for international. Say 3 sample packs for $5. That would exactally cover the Fedex costs for international and give the consumer at least a weeks worth to try?

$0.99 for AK, HI?
Heck yeah. I'm in! If no one else is interested PM me and I'll set up a payment for a couple samples.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Heck yeah. I'm in! If no one else is interested PM me and I'll set up a payment for a couple samples.
We should have it setup in a couple of weeks on our site. I will let everyone know when it is ready. Thanks for the advise/idea :)

OneBetter

OneBetter

Awards
the new labels look great. kinda reminds me of x factor though.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
the new labels look great. kinda reminds me of x factor though.
Thanks and we have heard that before. I guess it is hard when we both try to emphasize the X and want a sexy black bottle..........

Oh well.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
We should have it setup in a couple of weeks on our site. I will let everyone know when it is ready. Thanks for the advise/idea :)
Anytime...can i have a shirt now...LOL! Just playing...nah but really, where's my shirt? :icon_lol:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/stimx.jpg[/wrap]NEW LOOK, SAME GREAT PRODUCT

Stimulant X™ 12 Mind blowing Hours!!

That is how long this incredible little pill keeps you going! Not wired, just clear headed, focused, productive energy. The type of energy that makes you want to go paint your kitchen after a workout. You find yourself so busy and focused, that you have to set a reminder to eat. You get lean, ripped and have the energy and focus to get things done that you were always too tired to do. From one little pill! NOW with Cocoalean™ to maximize fat loss.

Click Here for a free sample of StimulantX!
Haha, looks a lot like the label for a product I'm familiar with. :blink:

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Any word on the set up? I'm itching to try a sample of the 12 hour wonder supp...

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
If any of you have any questions regarding the samples, you can contact me directly if you prefer. AX graphics look amazing!

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if this was covered somewhere else but could someone give a comparison in terms of ingredients between the old and new versions?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well the feel i s still the same, but the Addition to Cocalean makes it one KICK ASS Fatloss aid! I can attest to that myself currently using 2 stimx daily for precontest ! I know pics coming soon dont fret I need a digital camera I am done with disposibles!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
We are getting ready to launch the new StimulantX site and it will be integreted there.

Stimulant X

1 week max?
Wow! We clearly had the same web designer. Nice site though.

One question: it says under the green coffee bean description that green coffee contains minute amounts of methylxanthines. But I could've sworn that green coffee had far more caffeine in it than roasted coffee.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Wow! We clearly had the same web designer. Nice site though.
Just noticed that. Yes we do. We have been using them for a long time for print media and for another company we own. We gave them a shot at StimulantX and it turned out great. I can now see why they look a bit similar........One designer..........one thought process.

Two great looking products/sites though.

As for the green beans, we have extracted what we want out of them.

Jdub

Awards
P.S. The free sample link isnt working, i clicked on it and it said 404- item not found!

Jdub