BigVrunga's BOOTLEG Hyperdrol Log:)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ok, now that all that's been cleared up, what we all actually have is a new CissusQ and Nettle Root extract that should be part of the 'real' Hyperdrol which will contain the herbal extrats, and anti-e (6-brad), and a cAMP stimulator.

I already have a bottle of USP cAMPHOBOLIC, next week Ill pick up a bottle of ATD and run them together, in attempt to 'approximate' what the 'real' Hyperdrol will be like. Should be interesting...:)

Monday starts HIIT cardio in the AM,8% here I come:)

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the delay guys. Since the real Hyperdrol is being released in a couple weeks, Im going to go ahead and start this up with 6-OXO (200mg/day) and Camphobolic. I know that's a low dose of 6-OXO, but I have 3g laying around that I havent found a use for yet:) Should give a general idea of what the effects of the final product could be.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ok here we go:

Fitday Entry for Today:
http://www.fitday.com/webfit/publicjournals.html?Owner=BigVrunga&Year=2006&Month=3&Day=18

(how cool is that new fitday layout?:)

Cardio
HIIT, 20 min
90 sec walk @ 4mph
60 sec run @ 10.2mph

Notes:
Damn, HIIT cardio aint no joke!! When i was at the gym Friday, I met a WNBF (world natural bodybuiilding federation) pro named Don Johnson. 38 years old, all natural, just got his pro card at his last competition where he placed first in the heavyweight division. He even had the 'Natural Bodybuilding' mag with his pic in it:)
So I asked him what he did to get ripped - his answer was a clean 40/40/20 diet and HIIT cardio. So that's the ticket!

I have to admit, while I didnt lose any muscle jogging my ass off last month, the fat loss was slower than is should have been. Lets hope this month is an improvement! Im trying my darnedest to get out in the AM before breakfast and get the cardio in then, but its hard for me. I am NOT a morning person and havent been for a good 13 years. Im going to get some of the new USP sleep aid product friday if I can, hopefully this will help me get to bed on time:)

BV

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
10.2 mph! Your fat arse has gotta be makin some noise poundin the tread at that speed. :D

Just messin bro, I am sure your loud at 4mph too. :nutkick:

Subscrizzled

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
10.2 mph! Your fat arse has gotta be makin some noise poundin the tread at that speed.

Just messin bro, I am sure your loud at 4mph too.

Subscrizzled
LOL! Believe me was it ever!!:D Good thing I got me some new Nikes with that super-air shock action:)

Going to cap up the 6-OXO now!! Using BCAA's as a cap filler:D

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ok just finished capping them up. Each cap contains:

50mg 6-OXO
200mg K-R-ALA
200mg BCAA's

Ah, I love cleaning out the supplement cabinet making homebrew caps!! The name for my newest creation? HyperDrive!! Get it!!? Its DRIVING the bootleg HyperDROL!!

Sorry I couldnt help it:D

Now Im off to cap up some Rhodiola/Nerostim to help my girl deal with stress at work and provide a little focus:)

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Fitday for today:
http://www.fitday.com/webfit/publicjournals.html?Owner=BigVrunga&Year=2006&Month=3&Day=19

Last night i worked chest, and based on some comments in this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/43762-hammer-strength.html

I decided to give the HammerStrength machines a try. I havent been on one of those in nearly 4 years - back then I didnt like it. However, I had a great workout last night and had better isolation for my chest than I have in a long while.

I REALLY have to make it a point to get up in the morning and get the cardio in. Its so hard though, I have so much going on and I always end up staying up way too late. Im hoping USP's new REM product will help me get to bed on time and get a full 8hrs of sleep.

BV

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
BV,

I'm a little confused. I thought you were sent hyperdrol from AX?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
So was I at first...I think CLos was confused as well as to what AX was sending out to testers. BigSmith clarified the situation - what I recieved was the cissus and nettle extract component of a product that they arent going to release (2-AD). They are supposedly different that the Cissus and Nettle extract from the 'Real' Hyperdrol, but I figured what the hell and threw in 6-OXO and USPLabs' cAMPhobolic, in an attempt to get a feel for what the final product would be like..

Maybe I should rename the thread "BigVrunga's Bootleg Kinda-sorta Hyperdrol log":D

BV

Last edited:
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Fitday for yesterday:
http://www.fitday.com/webfit/publicjournals.html?Owner=BigVrunga&Year=2006&Month=3&Day=19

Training - Legs

Squats
135 x 12 (warmup)
225 x 12 (warmup)
315 x 12
315 x 12
335 x 9
405 x 5

SLDL's
245 x 12
265 x 12
285 x 12

PWO Cardio:
HIIT on Stationary Bike - 10min
HIIT on Ellipitical - 10min

Note:
3 hours of sleep the night before, plus I got to the gym late so i was anticipating a crappy workout and strength loss. Not so!! 315 on the squat felt effortless, easier than I thought it should have. I usually throw in a heavy set (405 is heavy for me!) ever couple of weeks or so and do 3/4 reps just to get a feel for the heavier weight. Well, last night I was going to parallel without a problem! I stepped away from the bar and was like 'what the?!' :) Very cool.

SLDL's just as good - went right to 285 for an easy 12. I stopped using straps on this exercise, otherwise I'd be well over 300. However, Im really trying to focus on increasing grip strength and getting a good, deep stretch in my hamstrings so its all good...

For the HIIT cardio, I'd pedal at a moderate pace for ~60 seconds and then crank the resistance up to max and go all out for 60 seconds. Let me tell you, I always thought that using the bike for cardio was lame...well, I felt pretty lame after about 10 minutes of that...my whole lower body was on fire and I was sweating like crazy.

This is WAY more fun than jogging at the same pace for 30-40 minutes. I hope it works as well as I think it should!

BV

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol Bootleg log, nice name. Best of luck BigV, hope all goes well. I love HS machines!

slizzut

Awards
This is a great log. Implementation of HIIT is awesome!! This is what I do and I looove it.. definetly better than walking or jogging at the same pace for 45 mins... and it gets you in great cardiovascular shape.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Implementation of HIIT is awesome!! This is what I do and I looove it.. definetly better than walking or jogging at the same pace for 45 mins... and it gets you in great cardiovascular shape.
Another thing I really like about HIIT is the overall feeling when your done with the workout...I'm pumped up and feel exhausted but energetic. 40 minutes at 6.5mph and I want to float off to sleep.

Im trying to get 6 sessions in per week, 4 PWO and 2 in the AM.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Fitday Entry for Today:
http://www.fitday.com/webfit/publicjournals.html?Owner=BigVrunga&Year=2006&Month=3&Day=21

Training, Back 10pm

WG Chins

DB Rows

DB Shrugs

CG Seated Row

Bent Over Lateral Raise

Cardio
HIIT - Elliptical - 12min

Notes

I didnt list the poundages I used today, because today was my first day of TUT training. Weight doesnt matter anymore:) Honestly, I was on AM last night just browsing around, and I came upon this link:

http://www.thefitshow.com/week3/milos_chest_large.htm

A newer member posted it up, and I can't remember who it was or where I got it - (I think it was a Mega-TRN thread), but it motivated to completely change the way I train. Having done basically the same thing for the past 5 years, I was ready for a switch anyway.

First with the chins - oerfect form, chest out solid 3-2-3 reps for each set. I have to say, when I dropped down after my third set, my lats felt huge!! Went on to DB Rows, just closed my eyes and got lost in the death metal (As I Lay Dying and InFlames tonight!) trying to visualize the target muscle group and really focus on the contraction...each and every set.

I gotta say, TUT is awesome. I havent felt a pump like that since I was on 1T/4AD 2 years ago. I'm going to stick with it, hopefully, the constant, steady tension will actually help with the connective tissue problems I have in my shoulders. Seems like it would, as opposed to the rigorous snapping of the faster rep with heavier weight.

Only thing missing from todays workout was Deadlifts, but I didnt have time. Only got in 12min of cardio, but I around 7 minutes I got this wicked cramp in my diaphragm and had to slow down for a bit.

I reallly can't assess if the 'Bootleg Hyperdrol' is working yet, but I do feel great in the gym. The new methods of training have really got me motivated.

BV

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Dam BV! Great to see progress like that. Helps keep me motivated to stick with my cut. Although I am kinda scared that I will lose my nice red hue and shift toward the grey scale now. No more H.I.I.T for me. :D

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Dam BV! Great to see progress like that. Helps keep me motivated to stick with my cut. Although I am kinda scared that I will lose my nice red hue and shift toward the grey scale now. No more H.I.I.T for me.
HA!:) Yeah I dont know what's up with that Im in the same room and using the same cheap ass camera.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Fitday for Today:
http://www.fitday.com/webfit/publicjournals.html?Owner=BigVrunga&Year=2006&Month=3&Day=22

Training
Arms

CG Bench - 12,10,8
Skull Crusher - 12,10,10
Standing EZ Cable Curl - 12,10,10,10
(alternate inner/outer grip)
Incline DB Curl - 10,10,10
Reverse Curl + One Arm Rev. Grip Pull down
10 + 10, 10 + 10, 10 + 10
Cybex Tricep Machine

Notes
Today I woke up and had DOMS in my back! I *never* am sore in the lats unless Ive done deadlifts and heavy ones at that.

All TUT for arms full 3 seconds up and down with a solid 2 second squeeze at the contraction of every movement. I literally had to take 100lbs off my CG bench in order to get 10 reps, and the same went for every exercise, reducing poundage by about 40%.

Crazy pump in the arms, veins popping out of my bi's (If only I could get them to stay there when I wasnt lifting!) - more pain (good pain) than Ive felt in a long while.

And get this - I weighed myself on the scale at the gym today, Im 215lbs. In the progress pic above, in the first pic I was 217lbs on the same scale. Think these herbal anabolic/anti-estrogen stacks might be working? :D

I need to get a little more strict with measurements to see if there's been an actual gain in LBM over the past few months.

BV

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

Also, if you want to get your veins to start permanently popping out on your bi's, you might want to try doing some super-slow negatives with an isolation moves (concentration curls, preacher curls, etc.). I've had a lot of success with this in improving my vascularity (even without the help of drugs or supps). It might be my genetics, but it also might be worth a shot.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thank for the input sinner. That's basically what Im doing with the TUT training - here's to hoping it adds some vascularity!

Interesting developments today:

My libido is elevated. The boys are much more 'full' than usual and actually ache slightly...interesting.

Also...you know that feeling when you look in the mirror and notice a sudden jump in improvement? This morning, I just looked more 'jacked' that usual. It could very well be the new training methods and the CET just giving me a wicked pump (my arms and back are still sore as hell).

1st week on Bootleg Hyperdrol, and its been a very good week. To early to tell if its the supplements or just motivation and the introduction of HIIT cardio and TimeUnderTension lifting...we'll see! Im off to order some more Caphobolic and CET.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Went to make my supplement order and I saw the Camphobolic/Sesamin deal. Looks like Ill be adding sesamin the mix this week too:)

BV

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What a supp whore! Haha.

Yeah, like I'm not!:rolleyes:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt help it! I always wanted to try it and I couldnt turn down a crazy deal like that!:D

BV

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Went to make my supplement order and I saw the Camphobolic/Sesamin deal. Looks like Ill be adding sesamin the mix this week too:)

BV
I am running the same stack and loving it. Hyperdrol with Sesamin...goo d stuff.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
No morning cardio?!:run:

Guess you better not have one of these then: :burger:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
No morning cardio?!

Guess you better not have one of these then:
HA! I was up at 7am today too, I could have pulled it off but...I HATE mornings. Seriously. The fat loss seems to be going quite well with the new supplement and workout tweaks, I plan to keep AM cardio in a glass case and break it only in case of emergency:)

Ill probably have to get on it when I get under 10%, I assume but until then...

:D

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
Very nice log.
Let us know how it goes with the Sesamin. I love Sesamin and might try Big Smith's current stack.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how it goes with the Sesamin. I love Sesamin and might try Big Smith's current stack.
Thanks bro! Sesamin should be here tomorrow, Im looking forward to it!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
FitDay For Today:
http://www.fitday.com/webfit/publicjournals.html?Owner=BigVrunga&Year=2006&Month=3&Day=25

Training - 10pm
Chest

Barbell Bench Press
135 x 15 (warm up)
225 x 16
TUT - 10,10,8

HS Incline

HS Decline

Hanging Leg Raise

DB Flyes

Notes:

The 225 x 16 on the flat bench felt remarkably easy, no doubt I could have gone to 18 if I had a spotter. That marks a strength peak since I started cutting, and only 2 reps off my best ever of 225 x 20 when I was a bloated freakasaurus.

I did all TUT for chest today, focusing on the upper pecs which need to come up a bit. This was the most isolated and intense pump Ive felt - it felt like I had completely blasted the upper pecs. Looking in the mirror I could actually see the pump through my T-shirt, it was pretty cool.

However, I was lacking that 'deep pump' that I get with heavy lifting. Either I wasnt using enough weight for the TUT movements, or I need to get some heavy sets in there for my chest workout.
Smaller groups, like arms and delts, seem to love being blasted to the core with those slow, intense reps. Perhaps the large groups like chest/back/legs need the heavier weight to be completely stimulated?

So far Ive been on the 'Bootleg Hyperdrol' stack for a little over a week, and everything is going great. Strength is up, bodyfat is down, libidio is up, Im in a great mood, and all my joints feel spectacular. My shoulders literally feel new...that is really nice for a change. :)

Getting to the gym late, I missed cardio today but Ill be sure to get in all my sessions by the end of the week.

BV

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
However, I was lacking that 'deep pump' that I get with heavy lifting. Either I wasnt using enough weight for the TUT movements, or I need to get some heavy sets in there for my chest workout.
Smaller groups, like arms and delts, seem to love being blasted to the core with those slow, intense reps. Perhaps the large groups like chest/back/legs need the heavier weight to be completely stimulated?
How long are you resting between sets? I only rest 60 seconds and causes even moderate weight to get heavy real quick. If resting longer, try adding weight to each set. Set 1 8-10 reps, set 2 4-6 and set 3 2-4. That should fix er up. Or not. :D

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hmm you may be right - I usually only rest 60-90 but a lot of friends were there tonight and I got sidetracked a bit...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Fitday For Yesterday:
http://www.fitday.com/webfit/publicjournals.html?Owner=BigVrunga&Year=2006&Month=3&Day=26

3pm - Cardio
Stairmaster - 20min

10pm - Training
Legs
Squats

SLDL's

Smith Machine Lunges (TUT)

Standing Calf Press:

10:50pm - Cardio
Bike-HIIT 10 min

Notes:

Had to make it a fast leg workout having less than an hour, but it was effective. My squats keep getting stronger, and although Im not really going for the big weights right now, 315 - 355 just feels so much easier than it did a few weeks ago. Im even tryinng to go down a little further - usually I go just below parallel but last night I was hitting them deeper. Although I didnt do TUT for squats, I did keep the lift slower and more controlled to emphasise the contraction through the whole movement.
The TUT lunges nearly had me in tears though:)

Started Sesamin last night, I hope this is as effective as Ive read - this is my first time using it.

Everything else is still going great - libido still up, strength is up, the 'fullness' is still evident although there's no more ache. I know I commented on it before but I cant get over how great my joints feel...if you think about Ive been using Cissus-based products so almost 3 months straight now so perhaps that is the source of it. However, once I stacked cAmphobolic with HH, that's when the issues completely vanished.

BV

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
Great progress so far! You look leaner in your pics already.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ivydude!!

Missed the gym last night - fell asleep when I got home from work and woke up at 10:30. Making it up today with a big back/arms workout.

Took some measurements today with the Myotape:

Waist: 33"
Around bellybutton, lovehandles: 33.5"

That's about a .75" change from 6 weeks ago.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Took some measurements today with the Myotape:

Waist: 33"
Around bellybutton, lovehandles: 33.5"

That's about a .75" change from 6 weeks ago.
Nice work man! It's great to see visible results like that. Makes all the hard work you have ben putting into it worth it eh. Keep it up!:clap2:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Between the first and last pics on page 1, Im down ~2 - 3lbs. I weighed myself at the gym, and I came in at 214. I am down a total of 26lbs since I started trying to get lean.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Weekend went OK. Did back/arms on Saturday and while the workout was good, I really wasnt there mentally. Ive had way too much going on and I couldnt really focus on what I was doing...plus my left rear delt started bugging me on wide grip lat pulldowns which royally pissed me off. 25 minutes of HIIT cardio closed the workout and it felt great...but I was pissed at myself for not being able to clear my mind enough to really get into it.

For the heck of it, Ive doubled the dose of HH, making it 6 caps perday of the Cissus/Nettle extract. Im nearly out of my 6-OXO/K-R-ALA caps, so once they're gone Ill just keep running the HH until its out.

So far, things are going well and Ive been impressed with the results. Feels as effective as the other herbal anabolic/anti-e stacks Ive run in the past, with the benefit of not having to swallow as many pills. I need to get in more cardio, this week I should have it up to 5 20-30 minute sessions.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Today's Fitday:
http://www.fitday.com/webfit/publicjournals.html?Owner=BigVrunga&Year=2006&Month=4&Day=2

Cardio:
TM, 25min

Notes:
My MP3 player died and I was bored as all hell on the treadmill. I seem to be retaining a bit of water...while my waist is slimmed down considerably my definition seems to have gotten 'blurry' over the past day or two. Only thing that's changed: started Sesamin a week ago, and bumped the HH up to 6 caps/day 2 days ago.

BV

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Hey BIG V did you want some HD once it gets in next week to continue on the 12 weeks? If so let me know via PM with your address.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Fitday for today:
http://www.fitday.com/webfit/publicjournals.html?Owner=BigVrunga&Year=2006&Month=4&Day=3

7:30pm Cardio:
Stairmaster - HIIT - 30min

Notes:
Man that stair machine is one brutal SOB:) I seem to have dropped most of the water I was retaining...I didnt realize I was putting soy sauce on everything (doh!):) Ever so slightly leaner, in the 'right lighting' I'm seeing a lot of definition in the mid section, deltoid heads are finally starting to show through. Im looking a lot more 'pumped' from the TUT training, feels good.

I cant wait to get this fat off and gain 10 more lbs of lean mass.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's Fitday:
http://www.fitday.com/webfit/publicjournals.html?Owner=BigVrunga&Year=2006&Month=4&Day=4

4pm - cardio
Fast walk, 45 min (it was really nice out;))

10:00 PM - Training - Legs
Squats, SLDL's, TUT single leg presses, Standing calf press, hanging leg raise.

Notes:

Kick ass workout, albeit a bit short. I didnt have time for PWO cardio, but the leg routine was fast and intense. Also, yesteray marked my first low carb day as Im now going to give some carb/calorie cycling a shot. Starting out with 2 low-carb days a week, and Ill up that as I deem appropriate.

I havent lost much weight, but my love handles are nearly gone and I look bigger/fuller in the chest and shoulders. My waist is smaller, my legs are slightly bigger, and Im stronger on most lifts Definitely a further testament to the efficacy of herbal anabolics.

I have to admit though, Im getting really impatient. While Im leaning out slowly, I want to be nice and cut so bad that Im starting to think of faster methods to attain my goals. :D I wont take that jump until Ive exhausted every possible avenue though, because learning to master methods like carb cycling, AM cardio (ahem!):), etc will only mean greater results when the metabolism is enhanced through other means.

BigSmith - did you get my PM?

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Man! I dont know what happened...all day I felt really tired, like I could totally wake out of the morning fog. We had a cinqo de mayo party at work, and everyone brought in Mexican food. I made lean ground turkey taco salad with baked corn chips so I wouldnt blow my diet for today.

Anyway, a few hours after lunch (right after I took my supps, actually), I just started to feel like crap. Dizzy, weak, lhypoglycemic almost. Hell I felt ike I was going to pass out while driving home.

Got home, laid down and passed out for two hours, woke up and still felt like crap. My girlfriend had bought a couple slices of pizza, and I caved and ate one - and 20 minutes later I feel great but now its too late to hit the gym.

What the hell? Perhaps it was the shock of the low carb day? Wierd.

BV

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Diet completely shot to hell today, as I had to travel about 2hrs from home to make a little extra cash and visit family after the job. I actually took Monday off from work in order to get a start on the AM cardio training:) - I figure if I can pull that off I deserve a day off to celebrate.

Now, if I can get to bed earlier than 3:30am Ill be stylin'. :)

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I started getting a little down that I wasnt seeing the fat loss Id expected this month. Then I took a step back at what was happening:

-I'm gaining strength
-I'm getting bigger
-BF% seems to be staying the same

Hmmm...Im doing everything right, or at least I think I am...shouldnt need more than 4-5 cardio sessions a week. Then I got to thinking - perhaps Im eating a bit too much, considering Im on my ass 8 hours a day. I dropped cals down to 2300, and started incorporating carb cycling.

Results were noticable within days...I had a low calorie day yesterday (~1900 cals, low carb), and Im doing a 2000 calorie low-carb day today as well.

Ive also decided to forgo the afternoon cardio, and instead Im going to try 30 minutes of TUT training instead, working on the supporting muscle groups for whatever major group I'll be working that evening at the gym.

For instance, tonight is chest, so this afternoon Ill work front and side delts, and tris. This should help to preexhaust those muscle groups, allowing even further isolation of the primary group this evening. Let's hope so, anyway:) Cardio will be all PWO, and 30 minutes of HIIT stairs after work on Monday and Thursday (days off)

I should be below 10% in another few weeks if things keep up, Ill be paying close attention to LBM% with the reduced caloric intake and carb cycling, and incorporating refeeds as needed.

The 6-OXO/ALA blend ran out a few days ago, nearly out of the HH.

BV

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Props to you for making it on that low of cals. I am getting hungry just thinking about it! :D

Keep it up man, you know that I know, that you know that I know how frustrating cutting can be. :blink: Especially in our "instantaneous" or I am not satisfied culture. :)

Sometimes I get impatient waiting for leftovers to heat in the microwave for goodness sakes!