New Scientific Discussion of Hyperdrol

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Since the last thread was horribly off topic towards the end and was removed I am starting anew. I will not bash, merely discuss this time around. So lets everyone leave the personal feelings at home and I will do the same.

The AI in hyperdrol is revealed here...

Steroids. 1979 Sep;34(3):347-60. Related Articles, Links
[SIZE=+1]Synthesis and some reactions of 6-bromoandrogens: potential affinity ligand and inactivator of estrogen synthetase.[/SIZE]

Numazawa M, Osawa Y.

The synthesis of epimeric 6-bromo-4-androstene-3,17-dione (1a and 1b), 6-bromotestosterone (2a and 2b) and its acetate (3a and 3b), and 6-bromo-16 alpha-acetoxy-4-androstene-3,17-dione (5a and 5b), and 6 beta-bromo-16 alpha-hydroxy-4-androstene-3,17-dione (4) is described. The interconversions among compounds 1, 2, and 3 are also studied. The 6 beta-isomer (1b, 2b, and 3b) was epimerized to the 6 alpha-isomer (1a, 2a and 3a) in carbon tetrachloride or chloroform-methanol (9:1) and the 6 alpha-isomer was isolated by fractional crystallization from the epimeric mixture. 6 alpha-Bromo isomer 1a was also epimerized back to 6 beta-bromo isomer 1b in chloroform-methanol (9:1). Two polymorphic forms of 6 beta-bromotestosterone acetate (3b) were isolated (mp. 114--117 degrees and 138--141 degrees). The 6 beta-bromo isomers were found to be unstable in methanol and decomposed to give 5 alpha-androstane-3,6-dione derivative (6). The results of irreversible inactivation of human placental androgen aromatase with some of these 6-bromoandrogens are discussed.

PMID: 494371 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

If anyone can post the enitre study it would be appreciated. From reading that it is hard to know what the EXACT AI is. If anyone from AX can inform to weather it is suicidal or stops the enzyme itself from being created that would be nice.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Well Hyperdrol was an ALRI licensed product. Since they hold the keys to the formula and its exact isomers I would contact them for any details you are looking for. AX cannot disclose anything about the formula from Jan 1st 2007 on. Its a contractual thing.

WHEN X2 comes out we can discuss that because we are aware of what isomers it contains and will be a Dr.D formula. Until then Hyperdrol............ALRI. I am guessing you could also post this up for Rebound Reloaded since I am "told" they are the same AI and isomers.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Well Hyperdrol was an ALRI licensed product. Since they hold the keys to the formula and its exact isomers I would contact them for any details you are looking for. AX cannot disclose anything about the formula from Jan 1st 2007 on. Its a contractual thing.

WHEN X2 comes out we can discuss that because we are aware of what isomers it contains and will be a Dr.D formula. Until then Hyperdrol............ALRI. I am guessing you could also post this up for Rebound Reloaded since I am "told" they are the same AI and isomers.
While I appreciate the reply...its about 10 or so months late. I think this was before you even worked there. It had to do with the mass confusion around hyperdrol. Basically from it being a prohormone, then prohormone gains without the sides to this, then that, etc. No one really knew what was going on and there was a fuss about it. Bobo deleted the original thread because it got waaay off topic, but search BB.com and you can find it if you're really interested.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure I worked here. I am one of the owners. (director of marketing) :) Not that you would know that, or anyone would. I am only on the boards if things are very slow in the office.

I am not sure about the past drama. I don't really want to be. The best thing would have been to contact AX directly, which we would have then gotten a reply from ALRI for you. Now that the contract is up and we do not have that communication channel we have to send technical requests directly to them. They still use what I believe to be the same 6-Br in their Restore product. I am sure they could get you the answer you are looking for quickly.

We have never said that Hyperdrol was a prohormone. In fact on Hyperdrol.com I did an interview with a major publication and set the expectation that no one should be expecting SD/PH gains from Hyperdrol. In that same interview we explained its mechanism of action in detail. It was posted on Hyperdrol.com since last April and was just recently removed for the X2 teaser site.

Anways we are working on X2. When its out you can fire away. Dr.D will be able to answer any questions.

Here is a quick excerpt from the interview dated March 17 2006.

Q> OK, got it. So how does this Hypertophic Hyperdrol product compare with SuperDrol?

A> SuperDrol was and is a great product. However, SuperDrol, as a prohormone was very edgy in that it affected the normal hormonal levels in your body via an artificial /synthetic mechanism. While remarkably effective, the net result was that a user had to cycle off the product and also had to be very careful about proper liver care and post cycle therapy. We put a lot of time and effort into those supporting products in order to create as healthy of an environment as possible. The beauty of Hyperdrol is that it has none of the drawbacks of SuperDrol – no PCT necessary and virtually free of side effects.

Q> How does Hyperdrol compare with Superdrol or PheraPlex or even ErgoMaxLMGl?

A> You really shouldn’t make those comparisons with Hyperdrol. Superdrol was a synthetic hormone that, while providing terrific results, came with the added burden of a short cycle, the necessity of liver protection and the effort and cost of post cycle therapy. By comparison, Hyperdrol’s results will be no where near as dramatic as Superdrol.

However, Hyperdrol does not induce shutdown, and is actually GOOD for your body, having a positive impact on libido and ligament pain while concurrently leaning you out and providing slow but steady gains. In addition, the cycle time is MUCH longer and there is no post cycle necessary (in fact, Hyperdrol would be an outstanding post cycle product).

Q> Yeah, but SuperDrol worked. Everyone knows that and while you are right in that post cycle therapy and liver care were an unwelcome expense and concern, we just accept this when taking a Prohormone. Are you telling me that this product works as well as Superdrol and has no side effects, needs no post cycle therapy and doesn’t need to be cycled?

A> I would never tell you that Hyperdrol will give you the sort of gains that Superdrol gave you. But what I will tell you that 1) Unlike most of the other so-called anabolic non prohormone products on the market, HYPERDROL DOES WORK and 2) unlike the prohormones that do work, it is a totally natural product and Hyperdrol is actually good for your body.

Q> Hyperdrol is good for your body? Huh?

A> You have seen all the “natural test boosters” (Tribulus, ATD and ZMA)on the market and the claims manufactures make. Have you ever tried ONE that actually had ANY impact on your lean body mass? Of course not, because it takes a lot more than an increase in total testosterone to actually create a hypertrophic atmosphere in which you actually see and feel gains in lean body mass. Hyperdrol simply helps your body reset hormonal balance to where it was when you were young, vibrant and strong. From a health perspective, Cissus is also high in anti-oxidants and promotes joint, tendon and bone health.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
not trying to rehash the bullsh*t, but check the bottom of this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/42815-new-anabolic-xtreme.html

It was the post I made that summarized the conflicting information surrounding hyperdrol when it was being marketed. It was apparent confusion between products at the fault of the online reps, but dubious claims were made about hyperdrol. Below each quote is where I got it from on this very board, nothing is taken out of context either.

Regardless, while I haven't personally tried hyperdrol, many were satisfied. Thats the bottom line, people liked it and it sold well. I am sure with Dr.D X2 will be even better. Despite the drama and arguments in the past, I do wish your company good luck in the future.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, I see. It makes perfect sense. At that time we had just finished a round of "Herbal Hypertrophic (HH)" testing. That product was not Hyperdrol (HD). It was much more like Jungle Warefare and did not contain 6-Br. I think that led to a bunch of confusion in the beginning. HH facts were blending with HD facts. HD was the product we ended up choosing due to the positive feedback. HH on the other hand did not have overwhelming positive feedback so we dropped it. That was a mistake by AX and we should have been more clear upon HD's release that this WAS NOT the HH product people had been testing. We got quite a few calls on that and it was a lesson learned. Even our AM product representatives were confused.

Thanks for the compliment in your last post. And once again feel free to discuss X2 with Dr.D. Now that we are not licensing we have full control and it removes the confusion factor.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
im sure this holds no merit bt I logged HD and MAss fx back in sept oct before mass fx was released. and as of decmeber of 06 befoer I started the alri stack i had kept all size and strength gains from teh combo with no pct or anything of that matter