My Blood Work Is In- Insane Results!!!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I posted this on the AX forums already, but I though you guys might want to see this too:

I started a 12 week MassFX/Hyperdrol/Trisorbagen stack 7 weeks ago. Before starting the cycle, I had my T levels tested to get a baseline. My results were:

Total Test: 363 ng/dL
Free Test: 32.3 pg/mL
Free Test %: 0.89

I now see why I am balding. :afro:

Halfway though my cycle, at the end of week 6, I had my T levels tested again. I just got my results an hour ago, and I had to tell someone. My results were:

Total Test: 733 ng/dL
Free Test: 105 pg/mL
Free Test%: 1.43

To be honest, I was a little skeptical starting this stack. I heard a lot of good things about AX, but I though it might be all hype. Now I am a believer. My total T freaking doubled! This is only at week 6 too. I can't wait to see what it will be like at week 12. This is awesome. AX, you guys rock.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
great test results. that is a significant increase in total/free test

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely awesome! We're looking forward to more tests when you get em. How has the cycle been as far as size/strength?

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Strength wise, I am definitely seeing results. My deadlifts have gone from 225 to 405. Dumbbell bench has gone from 100 each to 130 each. Regular bench has gone from 225 to 265, and leg press has gone from 675 to 945. Size wise, I am a little bigger, but a lot more defined and vascular. It feels like I have been dropping some fat while adding muscle. I should be ready for the pools in Vegas for Mr. O weekend. Hope to see some Axholes out there.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Strength wise, I am definitely seeing results. My deadlifts have gone from 225 to 405. Dumbbell bench has gone from 100 each to 130 each. Regular bench has gone from 225 to 265, and leg press has gone from 675 to 945. Size wise, I am a little bigger, but a lot more defined and vascular. It feels like I have been dropping some fat while adding muscle. I should be ready for the pools in Vegas for Mr. O weekend. Hope to see some Axholes out there.
Ummmm hmmmm.... Gotta call call it how I smell it... BS!!! Those jumps are huge! If they r real then wow but kinda hard to believe sorry.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummmm hmmmmmm.... Gotta call it how I smell it... BS on your BS!!

Why would it be so hard to believe that someone is making great progress??? I've had significant jumps in a short amount of time and KNOW that it is possible. It's not very kind to belittle someone else.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, but those jumps are indicative with TRT, not supplements. Unless you can provide an actual photo copy of the lab's, then I have to call bullsh*t as well.

I'm not sure if I see that anyone is being belittled; someone who has 3 posts claiming an increase that big has hidden poster written all over it. I could be wrong - but I doubt that I am. I am sorry if you disagree with my opinion; however, I can only call it the way I see it.

If I am wrong - all apologies. But I am very skeptical these days with the information that I have.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
No offense taken. I was shocked myself. I am always skeptical myself when people make claims that sound too good to be true. I have my lab results at home, but I will scan them and post this evening or tomorrow. Talking with others on the stack, I was expecting about 100 point increase. My lifting partner jumped up about 120 or so. As for the strength claims, I am not BSing. I just started using lifting hooks with all my heavy lifts, before that my forearms/wrists would give out before my muscles did. I have always had B!$(# wrists, so the hooks have helped my add a lot more weight.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome.
I look forward to seeing your labs.
Do you do any forearm work? I'm not a fan of straps, hooks, or anything that takes away from your grip strength. But that's just me. I used hooks once and it played a negative roll in my long-distance shooting. Once I stopped using the hooks I started using a grip-ball and other forearm exercises; it corrected itself. I do believe the hooks caused my wrist to start to pronate excessively.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Awesome.
I look forward to seeing your labs.
Do you do any forearm work? I'm not a fan of straps, hooks, or anything that takes away from your grip strength. But that's just me. I used hooks once and it played a negative roll in my long-distance shooting. Once I stopped using the hooks I started using a grip-ball and other forearm exercises; it corrected itself. I do believe the hooks caused my wrist to start to pronate excessively.
Bump

Me too!!!!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I do some forearm work, not enough to be honest. I usually use the forearm weighted rope curls. I also started doing more straight hammer curls. I am gonna start doing more on arms days. The hooks however have really helped my back strenght. My back has always been my strongest group, and using hooks on deadlifts has really brought out my lower/midback. I am working on that Flex Lewis "6 pack" back from the Gaspari Mitotropin ads.

boarderbrad15

boarderbrad15

Awards
Thanks man. I am a Corpsman (8452)- Advanced X-Ray Tech.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
wow, im very impressed. How did you dosed the two and how long of a cycle it was??
when did you started feeling like you where on?? alpha male you know??

cheers

boarderbrad15

boarderbrad15

Awards
My dosing is:

Wake up:
Mass FX-1
Hyperdrol-1
Trisorb-1

PWO:
Mass FX-2
Hyperdrol-1
Trisorb-1

1 hour prior to bed:
Mass FX-1
Hyperdrol-2
Trisorb-1

I am on a 12 week cycle right now. The second labs were drawn at the end of week 6. I will get another lab test at the end of week 12.
The "alpha male" feeling really kicked in at the end of week 2.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
checked out the lab results you posted over on AX board. #'s don't lie. proof positive. some awesome strength gains. lookin' forward to the 12 week lab results..

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Had a little fight with the wife this morning. Woke up at 5 to hit legs before work. Took my pills and my N.O., and then she says I should stay home with her and not work out, and how I spend too much time at the gym. I was all pumped up and feeling the rage, and that kindda set me off. I had to storm out of the house before I said something stupid. I blame the T levels. She was not complaining the night before though. Funny how that works.

jim623

Had a little fight with the wife this morning. Woke up at 5 to hit legs before work. Took my pills and my N.O., and then she says I should stay home with her and not work out, and how I spend too much time at the gym. I was all pumped up and feeling the rage, and that kindda set me off. I had to storm out of the house before I said something stupid. I blame the T levels. She was not complaining the night before though. Funny how that works.
lol, I hate it when that happens.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Im using restore right now , but i have some hyperdrol and massfx laying aorund. Just wondering if i could add these to my current supps?? Since restore has the alpha and beta isomers of 6 bromodione, although who knows how much as is a propietary blend , what ya thing people?? Maybe!!! maybe!! ah?

cheers

pfafkl13

Awards
This is amazing, good for you bro.

What are you doing for pct?

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not to hate on your results but there has been a study that showed that ATD cross-reacted on testosterone assays showing false increases. I would think its possible with 6-Bromo too. I think this was the case with the Armitest product that used to be on the market.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is amazing, good for you bro.

What are you doing for pct?
No need for a PCT for this cycle. In fact, many use both products during PCT!

Not to hate on your results but there has been a study that showed that ATD cross-reacted on testosterone assays showing false increases. I would think its possible with 6-Bromo too. I think this was the case with the Armitest product that used to be on the market.
There have been quite a few independent users that have shown large increases in test with this cycle. Plus the university study showed MassFX alone giving good increases, let alone paired with an AI like Hyperdrol 2.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Im using restore right now , but i have some hyperdrol and massfx laying aorund. Just wondering if i could add these to my current supps?? Since restore has the alpha and beta isomers of 6 bromodione, although who knows how much as is a propietary blend , what ya thing people?? Maybe!!! maybe!! ah?

cheers

bump!!!

jim623

cheers
Absolutely throuw the MFX in with restore. HX2, it's hard to say, I don't know how much 6 bromo restore contains. If it's similar to Advanced PCT, then you could try dosing 2 caps of HX2 before bed only. If you start to notice a libido drop or dry achey joints, then you've suppressed your estrogen too much and need to back off.