Axcite Samples?

• Thread starter nevergoodenough
  • Start date
nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys offer axcite samples? I'd like to give it a shot but am very particular about smells (I get bad headaches if I don't like the smell) so I'd like to make sure I'm compatible before I drop 40 bones. I'll pay like 10 bucks and for the shipping for a little trial if possible.

jim623

Do you guys offer axcite samples? I'd like to give it a shot but am very particular about smells (I get bad headaches if I don't like the smell) so I'd like to make sure I'm compatible before I drop 40 bones. I'll pay like 10 bucks and for the shipping for a little trial if possible.
Sorry my friend, but no, there are no samples of Axcite.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
for those who have used AXcite, and more importantly for those who haven't, what scent of cologne out there would you say it most closely smells like? i heard someone mention aqua di gio in one post.. any thoughts on this?...

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
for those who have used AXcite, and more importantly for those who haven't, what scent of cologne out there would you say it most closely smells like? i heard someone mention aqua di gio in one post.. any thoughts on this?...
Yeah, Aqua Di Gio was the scent that AXcite clones.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
thanks joe. can't go wrong with AXcite if it smells like gio IMO. never heard a bad remark about that cologne.