How long does it take for SX kick in?

TheMaco

Awards
How long does take for SX to kick in after taking it?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Varies by person, personally only takes me 20 minutes or so, some it takes up to an hour or more... It also depends on the time of day you take it, on an empty stomach or not, etc etc

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
20-30 minutes when on an empty stomach, 1 hour away from food.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
20-30 minutes when on an empty stomach, 1 hour away from food.
This is a good point to note.

Taking on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before eating, makes a very big difference.

TheMaco

Awards
Hmmm I took one today on an empty stomach, but i didnt really fell anything...Looks like will take two tomorrow morning.

jim623

Hmmm I took one today on an empty stomach, but i didnt really fell anything...Looks like will take two tomorrow morning.
Might I suggest giving it one more day at 1 cap before bumping up to 2 caps. It seems to me that's when most of the problems occur, when people jump up too soon.

TheMaco

Awards
Might I suggest giving it one more day at 1 cap before bumping up to 2 caps. It seems to me that's when most of the problems occur, when people jump up too soon.
Yeah, I guess ill try that.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I guess ill try that.
Good, definitely follow Jim's advice on this one maco.. At 250 lbs, I still don't need more than one capsule. I find the jump from one-two capsules to be a bigger jump than you would expect

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Good, definitely follow Jim's advice on this one maco.. At 250 lbs, I still don't need more than one capsule. I find the jump from one-two capsules to be a bigger jump than you would expect
I agree. Two caps is a little much for me.

jim623

This will show how people are so different in the way things affect them, my lil narrow arse can take 2 caps chased with a NOS energy drink and I'm good to go. Wierd isn't it?

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
i think it really comes down to how stim sensitive we are as individuals, and how much caffeine you already consume on a daily basis. if you are 150lbs. and drink coffee and soda all day, one cap. probably won't yield any real results. if you are 200+ and never touch any caffeine products, one cap. of SX will likely hit you like a ton of bricks.. of course the other factors do apply, empty stomach etc.-

TheMaco

Awards
Well I did it again with 1...and nothing really...But then again I did up until a month or so ago drink alot of pop/caffeinated products...which now i still do but very much less of.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I took my first cap yesterday at 5 am. I had a cup of coffee at 6 am and an orange at 7 am. Didn`t get jittery or anything. Felt warm all day and was told I looked a little red but I felt great and didn`t think about food until about 8 pm and only ate half a turkey on rye. I think this will be great for losing that final 15 lbs.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Lol thats a looooong time to not think about food man... Just an FYI, you're gonna lose a tonnnn of muscle if you're eating like that, and less bodyfat. You're metabolism is gonna slow down like crazy and just eat at your muscle if you aren't eating all day. Just a heads up because you may look worse after you lose the 15lbs because it's not gonna be fat!

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
absolutely right. you gotta force yourself to eat. set an alarm to make you remember. you may not feel like it, but not eating is not going to yiled the results you are looking for. as sub said above, your metabolism will slow to a stand still. then, when you come off SX, and your appetite does kick back in, you will be putting the calories back in, yet your metab. will still be at a stand still resulting in quick weight gain..and not good weight. get your meals in friend..

TheMaco

Awards
I felt it yesterday...the constant energy through the day....and the appetite suppression, I have to force myself to eat....and then when I do i feel bad lol......Only side affect I've had is some nausea but nothing that can't be tolerated....

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear, hopefully over the next few days that nausea will go away... Sometimes stiomulants can cause some mild discomfort like that, but usually goes away in a few days

TheMaco

Awards
I'm feeling the power of this stuff even more today....my core body temp is also up..which doesn't bother me at all, energy like no other...I'm trying my hardest to eat food. So far I've eaten crossiant, with a slice of ham...peach...some casein protein with milk....now headin off to a picnic...gonna try to force some food down

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Croissant is maybe one of the worst foods you can eat if you are even trying to look relatively lean... lol. Word from the wise

TheMaco

Awards
Croissant is maybe one of the worst foods you can eat if you are even trying to look relatively lean... lol. Word from the wise
Not the kind your thinking of lol....This is a Balkan Crossiant.....alot different then the one your accustomed to.

TheMaco

Awards
I haven't taken SX in the past two days...and I feel weird due to not taking it...I feel nauseous at times...my mind seems cloudy/almost headache like....and I my hands I've somewhat seem less steady then normal...It's nothing to serious, quite bearable....its just a slight bother/worrisome.

Should I try taking it with food maybe?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't taken SX in the past two days...and I feel weird due to not taking it...I feel nauseous at times...my mind seems cloudy/almost headache like....and I my hands I've somewhat seem less steady then normal...It's nothing to serious, quite bearable....its just a slight bother/worrisome.
These sound like withdrawal symptoms. Generally, these will go away within about 5 days, depending on how long you have been using SX.

Should I try taking it with food maybe?
This part of your post confuses me. I am seeing that you are experiencing withdrawal symptoms from your first part of the post, and are now asking about taking it with food.

Are you trying to go back on to taking it?

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
Just in response to the Sx.. I took a cap around 5am on a empty stomach ate like normal all day,didn't think I felt anything and this was a training so I decided to pop another 1 before going to the gym. From then on I was on cloud 9 plenty of energy no sides just a great feeling and totally focused.
Got to the gym and it was closed so went home hit the free weights for like 2hrs didn't wanna stop needless to say I loved the feeling it gave me to bad it was a sample.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why too bad it was a sample?

You had what sounds to be an enjoyable experience on someone else's dime.

If anything, I'd say too bad the gym was closed. I hate it when the gym is closed, when I expect it to be open.

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
By to bad I mine I wish I had a bottle.

So I guess that means I gotta my own bottle.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
yep. time to anty up and get a bottle. NP has em ' at a good price. the trick with SX, and i've posted in regards to this, is to find your individual dose. once you figure this out, and it might take a few days, (time of day, # of casules, empty or full stomach, tolerance to stims) but once you do, the results are like no other. keep the food coming in, keep the water intake HIGH, and enjoy some awesome results.

jim623

By to bad I mine I wish I had a bottle.

So I guess that means I gotta my own bottle.
Somewhere in the near future, AX will be launching SX Max. I don't think you'll be needing 2 caps a day on these!

enswalters

Awards
i think it really comes down to how stim sensitive we are as individuals, and how much caffeine you already consume on a daily basis. if you are 150lbs. and drink coffee and soda all day, one cap. probably won't yield any real results. if you are 200+ and never touch any caffeine products, one cap. of SX will likely hit you like a ton of bricks.. of course the other factors do apply, empty stomach etc.-
Holy ****, I'm a 250 lb guy and I took 1 SX today (just got my order of SX and Reset AD) and I'm literally blown away at how effective it is. I avoid most sources of caffeine except for pre-workout supps, but it's been 6 hours since I took it and I still feel hyped up.

About 2 hours after taking it I actually broke out in sweat and my skin was flushed red.

Definitely will NOT be taking 2 of these any time soon.

BTW, I had absolutely no hunger at all. Had to force myself to eat a light dinner.

Good stuff!!!

jim623

Holy ****, I'm a 250 lb guy and I took 1 SX today (just got my order of SX and Reset AD) and I'm literally blown away at how effective it is. I avoid most sources of caffeine except for pre-workout supps, but it's been 6 hours since I took it and I still feel hyped up.

About 2 hours after taking it I actually broke out in sweat and my skin was flushed red.

Definitely will NOT be taking 2 of these any time soon.

BTW, I had absolutely no hunger at all. Had to force myself to eat a light dinner.

Good stuff!!!
Thanks for the initial thoughts, let us know how it works for you. Bad as well as good.