SD Expired......

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I tried searching this but with no luck...i have some left over SD (3 bottles to be exact)...i also have 3-4 bottles of Phera-Plex which i bought back in 2003 or 2004...can’t remember and don't have them in front of me right now...but was wondering if they are no good right now even tho i have keep them in my freezer the whole time....??

thanks for the help in advance....

RUNNER 67

Awards
I will pay for shipping and I can throw them out for you. Some will inevitably land in my mouth.:lol5:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
LOL... whats the expiration?

RUNNER 67

Awards
They are fine. I am sure as a rep he can not condone the use of prohormones anymore. Eat 'em up.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
They are fine. I am sure as a rep he can not condone the use of prohormones anymore. Eat 'em up.
Thanks...then i guess my other question would be how long would it be good for?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
LOL... whats the expiration?
finally got around to get the expiration dates off the bottles...

SD has M125 12 08 stamped on the bottom of the label...
PP has 41451 Feb 09 stamped on the label...

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
as long as they stored properly, out of heat and sunlight, should be fine. just take a look at the indiv. capsules, make sure they not discolored or look out of the ordinary.. other wise, good to go!

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it should be good for 2-3 years after expiration date if stored in dark, cool and dry place.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I just gave a bottle of original Designer Supps Superdrol a try last month (first run ever, Dec. 2004). Still potent. I never refridgerated/froze it, just kept in a dark place at room temp. The bottle was still sealed.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I just gave a bottle of original Designer Supps Superdrol a try last month (first run ever, Dec. 2004). Still potent. I never refridgerated/froze it, just kept in a dark place at room temp. The bottle was still sealed.
great to hear...i have 4 bottles of sd and 3 bottles of pp that are sealed as well, but kept all mine in the freezer for a few years...

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple bottles of the original Ergo Max and Phera Plex. The bottles are sealed and have been kept in my room this whole time. Expiration is 2008. Are these still good since I never froze them?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a couple bottles of the original Ergo Max and Phera Plex. The bottles are sealed and have been kept in my room this whole time. Expiration is 2008. Are these still good since I never froze them?
Absolutely they're still good. I have a nice little stash of the AX (Superdrol/Phera Plex) myself stored away for a later date. Most of them expired over a year ago as well.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely they're still good. I have a nice little stash of the AX (Superdrol/Phera Plex) myself stored away for a later date. Most of them expired over a year ago as well.
My personal opinion is the same, and it sure is nice to know that stash is there for a rainy day isnt it.