MassFX/3AD Stack

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on a 6 week cycle of MassFX/3AD with aPCT/LeanFX for PCT.

I am 40, 5-7 and 175 lbs. I have been training for 5 yrs consistently and have a solid diet. Looking to get to the 180 lb threshold, never been there.

1. Would LG's Anadraulic State be a good additon? I thought it would be great in PCT but LG says it is solid in PCT but that it shines while on cycle. SERM properties, AI.

2. I have a bottle of original Hyperdrol, would that be good to toss in in the evening for the AI properties? Or should I use that in another fashion?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good questions, but simple answers!

1. No, absolutely not necessary. Though I'm not familiar with Ana. State, any other AIs in this equation - especially on-cycle - are just not needed. 3-AD doesn't convert, so you'd have no worries while on it. During PCT, aPCT has you covered 100%. There's no need to add another AI of any strength or any degree. Lowering estrogen too much during PCT is a bad thing, and aPCT is potent enough on its own - dosed just right to get your system gradually up to speed. Do it too fast, and there's problems.

2. Again, while on-cycle, not needed at all. You could throw it in during PCT to kick it up just a notch, but again, not needed. Some chose to do so with the current HX2 dose at 2 caps at night before bed during PCT, but again, not necessary.

When in doubt, follow the KISS philosophy. Keep It Simple, Stupid! :lol:

You're good to go. :cheers:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
If you wanted, you could add 2 caps of hyperdrol x2 at night during the cycle or in pct... other than that I wouldn't suggest adding any other AIs, as tim said above

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have original HD, would that make a difference in the amt of 6bromo per cap?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
original has half the 6-Br as the current version.

In such a case, take 3-4 caps.