Stim X vs. Slim Xtreme

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems that these are very similar in offering appetite suppression, energy, & focus. While on the AX site I used the cycle designer and it recommended Stim X/Lean FX stack for fat loss. I was wondering what are the primary differences between the 2 product, Stim X and Slim X.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The products are similar in their intent, but different in their mechanisms and the degree to which they work. To break it down simply:

StimX
-8hr formula
-Mild to moderate appetite suppression
-Clean energy, more feel, more towards the "jittery" end for some, little to no crash

SX
-12-14hr formula
-Heavy appetite suppression
-Clean energy, mild "mental" energy, not jittery, no crash at all

Each of them has their merits and which is better for your goals depends a lot on you and those goals. If you're looking for a stimulant with more of a classic stim feel to it, then StimX would be the one to go with. If you're looking to be more alert throughout the day to get things done, have the motivation to get stuff done, and don't want to worry about feeling hungry or having cravings all day, then SX is the one for you.

Personally, I'm a big eater. I have a desk job M-F, 9-4 and hit the gym afterwards. I'd rather not feel the need to eat while I'm forced to be sedentary throughout the day, but I don't want to get so bored that I fall asleep here. SX is my answer - keeps me alert all day and kicks cravings to the door. If I were going out to a concert and wanted high energy for 7-8 hours or so and wasn't as concerned with not eating, then I'd go with StimX.

And yes, I've stacked the 2 together. Do NOT do that!!!!! :nutkick:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, I'll talk to my wife & see what she prefers . . . she wants to lose some chubbas!

Dont worry, that's not her, just thought it was funny.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey now. More cushion for the pushin'.

What's cool about that is she can pretty much squeeze anything together to make a new place to "stick it".

Don't feel like a tittyf*ck? How about a canklef*ck?

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey now. More cushion for the pushin'.

What's cool about that is she can pretty much squeeze anything together to make a new place to "stick it".

Don't feel like a tittyf*ck? How about a canklef*ck?
Hey, big women are great! Give you shade in the summer, keep you warm in the winter. :silly:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
AHAHAHAH that picture of the huge lady is nasty man! Thank GOD your wife doesnt look like that