Stack this with Slim Xtreme...

BifWebster

Awards
Hey everyone, I've been using slim xtreme just like everyone else. Great product and my review isn't too different than anyone elses.

I did start to get some minor anxiety related sides, nothing major, but annoying.

I looked into Rhodiola and have been taking a cap with my 1 cap of slim xtreme and the difference is incredible. The energy is the same but clearer. I previously had somewhat of a jittery energy and now it is much smoother.

Slim Xtreme & Rhodiola are both very well reviewed products, but i think many here will find the combination beneficial.

jim623

Hey everyone, I've been using slim xtreme just like everyone else. Great product and my review isn't too different than anyone elses.

I did start to get some minor anxiety related sides, nothing major, but annoying.

I looked into Rhodiola and have been taking a cap with my 1 cap of slim xtreme and the difference is incredible. The energy is the same but clearer. I previously had somewhat of a jittery energy and now it is much smoother.

Slim Xtreme & Rhodiola are both very well reviewed products, but i think many here will find the combination beneficial.
Hey thanks for the tip BW. I'm going to do some research on Rhodiola and see what it's all about.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll try that. I'm on the SX and I have Rhodiola on the side

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the tip with the rhodiola. glad to see that is working for you to alleviate some of the anxiety for you. i have never experienced any anxiety, regardless of what supps. i am taking. i guess i am fortunate for that.. SX does me just right...in fact, just got a new bottle today. thanks AX.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adaptogenics are great to help increase the effectiveness of SX, as well as ease some of the stresses and anxiety you might experience.

I like rhodiola. You could also try gotu kola, schisranda or ashwaganda.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adaptogenics are great to help increase the effectiveness of SX, as well as ease some of the stresses and anxiety you might experience.

I also have ashwaganda (along with rhodiola)....hmmmm.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just like saying it. Ashwaganda

I think it's so powerful, that just saying it makes you feel better about yourself.

BifWebster

Awards

Yeah, Rhodiola is new to me. I haven't even heard of the other supplements you mentioned I'll have to check those out as well.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Assessment

I took my SX this morning, along with standard NOW Rhodiola (500mg) and NOW Ashwagandha (450mg).

The most notable effects are an increase in mental clarity and mood. The mood isn't so much an increase in happy euphoria, but an increase in a peaceful relaxation. There is a serious lack of anxiety & stress effect.

jim623

I took my SX this morning, along with standard NOW Rhodiola (500mg) and NOW Ashwagandha (450mg).

The most notable effects are an increase in mental clarity and mood. The mood isn't so much an increase in happy euphoria, but an increase in a peaceful relaxation. There is a serious lack of anxiety & stress effect.
Thanks volcom, I'm going shopping this weekend, I'll pick some up and try it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Interesting.

I've done this with the rhodiola, and noticed some enhanced effects, but I haven't tried the ashwagandha. Then again, anxiety isn't something I typically have an issue with.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting.

I've done this with the rhodiola, and noticed some enhanced effects, but I haven't tried the ashwagandha. Then again, anxiety isn't something I typically have an issue with.
Just for kicks I also added some Phosphatidyl Serine, along with the rhodiola and ashwagandha. Had I had any left over Relora, I would have added that as well to complete the adaptogen circle.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for kicks I also added some Phosphatidyl Serine, along with the rhodiola and ashwagandha. Had I had any left over Relora, I would have added that as well to complete the adaptogen circle.
I have to imagine Relora would help at night time.

I've heard a lot of complaints about sleepless nights (and had a few of them myself). From my experiences, it feels as though it may not be the active life of the formula, per se, but possibly from steady increases in cortisol that build up throughout it.

In stacking SX with LeanFX, I found myself getting better sleep at night, which leads me to believe cortisol might have a contribution in some users.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I have to imagine Relora would help at night time.

I've heard a lot of complaints about sleepless nights (and had a few of them myself). From my experiences, it feels as though it may not be the active life of the formula, per se, but possibly from steady increases in cortisol that build up throughout it.

In stacking SX with LeanFX, I found myself getting better sleep at night, which leads me to believe cortisol might have a contribution in some users.

I think you might be right. I had been initially taking lean fx, but it finished sometime soon after I started on this. Started at 1 cap for a week, maybe 2. Didn't even take it everyday. I decided to try 2 caps one saturday and it really gave me some nasty anxiety, like stuck inside your head anxiety.

Lucky for me that was a day i was going as this really hot chicks date to a wedding. Two words:

Friend Zone

so add that to possible side effects.

h19

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I have had some very slight anxiety issues as well. Such as grinding my teeth. Added rhodiola works well together. By the way I've lost a total of 85 lbs. Sinner a while back you ask about my diet. It's mostly protein low to medium carbs tons of water protein powders water and 3-6 miles of cardio a day. T-AD I haven't posted any pics yet, i've set a new goal I want to lose 15 more pounds. Plus I really don't have a before pic. When a person is out of shape most of the time they avoid pics. Take care everybody.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn dude, 85lbs?

Are you experiencing any loose skin from such damatic weightloss?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
phenibut powder seemed to help me a lot, i'm defintely dropping fat myself, lost a good 8 pounds in the past 2 weeks alone. None of it seems to be muscle since i'm actually getting a bit thicker

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Sinner no lose skin. Actually I'm seeing obliques and abs very so slightly. Skin is tight and I've gotten vascular especially in my legs and chest.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
how long did it take you to lose the 85 pounds?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Hamper19, believe it or not since December. I used to drink a 6 pack of soda a day plus other beverages. On top of that I was eating a lot of food. I know that 8 or 9 months seem like a short period of time, but I was eating a lot of empty calories.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Hamper19, believe it or not since December. I used to drink a 6 pack of soda a day plus other beverages. On top of that I was eating a lot of food. I know that 8 or 9 months seem like a short period of time, but I was eating a lot of empty calories.
not necessarily. Freshman/softmore year of higschool i played football and did wrestling. I quit the team, and started smoking lots of weed lol. by senior year i was 5'6, about 215 of fat weed smoking munchy lard. I got serious and in about 5-6 months lost 50+ pounds, eventually ended up at about 155 and 5.5% body fat. Started college for exercise physiology, and became a trainer in one of the top gyms in NYC...

So i've been there. Good work!

h19