slim xtreme ingredients... reduced?

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
hey, i was lurking around the slim xtreme forums but haven't came up with the answer to my question.

i've bought 3 bottles of slim x so far, and all were at 500mg per capsule. but the new one i just got says 450mg per capsule.

just wondering why that is?

jim623

hey, i was lurking around the slim xtreme forums but haven't came up with the answer to my question.

i've bought 3 bottles of slim x so far, and all were at 500mg per capsule. but the new one i just got says 450mg per capsule.

just wondering why that is?
First I hear of that, I'll check it out and get back to you.

jim623

Anieracetam was removed and replaced with another ingredient. The effects are exactly the same though.

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
hmm interesting, thanks for the quick reply!! the ingredient list looks exactly the same, but i'm sure the effects are awesome as usual :) can't wait until my first dose tomorrow!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes yes.

Aniracetam was taken out.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just AX being proactive as usual. Being innovative, we like to stay ahead of trends and use new things and new blends for our products. In the case here, the FDA is looking to crack down on aniracetam usage, so instead of bringing undue attention onto an already epic-status product, AX decided to pull that one minor ingredient and replace it with a vinegar instead. The effects will be exactly the same, and there is no loss of any quality or "feel" to the product whatsoever. Like I say, "It's all good, baby!" :cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some humbug about something from some one because it was this that or the other.
You know what I'm sain?
LMAO!! Great use of non-science bro-science, there, Jim. Good job! I knew I hired ya for something. :trout:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't want to say more than I needed too, that's all.
Sure ya didn't..... ;)

:nutkick:

PS - Welcome to the fold, Jim. Bob and I go at eachother here (non-ghey, mostly) all the time. Now we get to pick on you, too!! Ain't initiations just grand?!?! :lol: :head:

jim623

Sure ya didn't..... ;)

:nutkick:

PS - Welcome to the fold, Jim. Bob and I go at eachother here (non-ghey, mostly) all the time. Now we get to pick on you, too!! Ain't initiations just grand?!?! :lol: :head:
No sweat big guy, I can take a punch!

But really, Adawg told me about the FDA, I just didn't want to be the to say it, haha.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I thought I posted some sly remarks in here yesterday.

Note to Jim: Taking a punch is a little different from taking a punch, when preceded by the word, donkey.

Just FYI.

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
Anieracetam is a little pricey vinegar rather cheaper also 50mg less product. Price drop?

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man, I thought I posted some sly remarks in here yesterday.

Note to Jim: Taking a punch is a little different from taking a punch, when preceded by the word, donkey.

Just FYI.

Zing!!

Anieracetam is a little pricey vinegar rather cheaper also 50mg less product. Price drop?
No word on that. Sales continue to be very strong and the product is just as effective.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
50mg is not much, and the price difference is negligible. Its a special extract out of the vinegar solids. If we were able to price drop because of that...it would be potentially a few cents. Like 0.03.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
i took this back in may..i loved the app supp. it helped dieting/cutting. energy was all over the place...high one minute mentally drained the next minute. overall, focus was good. as far as weightloss 3-5 pounds in a month. mostly water weight..thats all i needed to lose anyway. i have yet to see someone post their results on weightloss about this product..especially after a missing ingredient

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
the product seems just as potent as the first one with higher mg per capsule. i was able to take 1 capsule a day, 2 was too much anxiety. same thing happens with this capsule :) i was worried about the appetite suppressant effect being lowered, but its still pretty high and my diet has been on par :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Naw.

Aniracetam is geared more towards the mood effects.

To the average user, you probably won't notice the difference.

Heavens1st

Awards
the product seems just as potent as the first one with higher mg per capsule. i was able to take 1 capsule a day, 2 was too much anxiety. same thing happens with this capsule :) i was worried about the appetite suppressant effect being lowered, but its still pretty high and my diet has been on par :)

Would you say SX effects are still the same as the original formula? Appetite suppression, Energy, Focus ect... I just came off the Tri-Lean System and that was a hug disappointment across the board. Heard great things about the Tri-system but now realize those reviews were on an old formula.

Ive been reading such great things about SX but it worries me their changing the formula already. I plain on buying 2 bottles of SX and 1 of LFX; so any honest feedback on the new formula would be great before I throw down some bills...

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would you say SX effects are still the same as the original formula? Appetite suppression, Energy, Focus ect... I just came off the Tri-Lean System and that was a hug disappointment across the board. Heard great things about the Tri-system but now realize those reviews were on an old formula.

Ive been reading such great things about SX but it worries me their changing the formula already. I plain on buying 2 bottles of SX and 1 of LFX; so any honest feedback on the new formula would be great before I throw down some bills...
Well..yes I am a rep, so you can take my advice or leave it lol. All I can say is this: SX is 2nd to none right now. We back it with a money back guarantee (who else does that?) and all the positive reviews are coming from folks who have spent their hard earned money on it. It's the real deal. You will NOT be disappointed.

The small change in formula has done nothing to change effectiveness. It was done pre-
empitvely before aniracetam is no longer available and product had to be pulled off the shelf.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Only one thing was changed, which had no barring on SX's potentcy with regards to energy and appetite suppression. It was merely added to improve the effects on mood.

Heavens1st

Awards
Well..yes I am a rep, so you can take my advice or leave it lol. All I can say is this: SX is 2nd to none right now. We back it with a money back guarantee (who else does that?) and all the positive reviews are coming from folks who have spent their hard earned money on it. It's the real deal. You will NOT be disappointed.

The small change in formula has done nothing to change effectiveness. It was done pre-
empitvely before aniracetam is no longer available and product had to be pulled off the shelf.
Only one thing was changed, which had no barring on SX's potentcy with regards to energy and appetite suppression. It was merely added to improve the effects on mood.

I really appreciate the feedback even though your evil reps. (lol) I'm putting together my order tomorrow consisting of 2 SX, 1 LFX, 1 Hyperdrol is this a good stack together? Looking to cut BF and kill my appetite. Or would you recommend a different stack with SX

I'm 5' 11" at 166 13% BF

jim623

I really appreciate the feedback even though your evil reps. (lol) I'm putting together my order tomorrow consisting of 2 SX, 1 LFX, 1 Hyperdrol is this a good stack together? Looking to cut BF and kill my appetite. Or would you recommend a different stack with SX

I'm 5' 11" at 166 13% BF

That's perfect man, this stack should shread you.

deeznu

Awards
Aniracetam facilitates communication within the brain, improving the speed and operation of the mind

Numerous tests have proven that Aniracetam is one of the most potent nootropics, or ‘smart drugs’, currently available. Nootropic is the term used to describe drugs that act on the mind. The term was first used by Dr. Giurgea to describe a substance that was found to have beneficial effects in the treatment of memory loss, age related memory decline and lack of concentration.

Aniracetam is an analogue of Piracetam, purported to improve memory recall, reaction and detail. Like many of Piracetam's analogues, less Aniracetam is required (milligram dose per pound of body weight). But like Piracetam, Aniracetam has been found to be virtually non-toxic, with very few side effects and contraindications. Compared to Piracetam, Aniracetam has a more potent AMPA receptor enhancing effect, resulting in better focus and concentration.

One of the primary differences between nootropics and other ‘memory enhancers’ is that nootropics improve communication across the brain's Corpus Callosum, the area of the brain that joins the left and right hemispheres. This cross-brain communication links the logical side of the brain with the creative side of the brain, allowing the user to draw on a greater potential of their mental ability.

Aniracetam is also considered to be a drug that can modulate the brain acetylcholine system. Findings show that Aniracetam administration significantly improves the cognitive function of patients with senile dementia of the Alzheimer type. The most likely explanation for this is that regular doses of Aniracetam has made a positive impact on the brain’s memory mechanism.

It also has a beneficial affect on the body as a whole, with improvements shown in users’ immune systems, increasing resistance to infection and generating a feeling of health and well-being, particularly in the elderly.

Last edited:

deeznu

Awards
got my first bottle of sx today and wow, so far i love it. will my body not be affected by this eventually. if so can i stop aand start again and get the same effects. i sure wish i could have gotten it with the aniracetam in it, i could really use the memory support. does anyone know of a place that might still have an old supply with this still in it? also i found aniracetam on the internet at 750mg, what do you think if i stack this with sx? thanks all and thanks for sx

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
got my first bottle of sx today and wow, so far i love it. will my body not be affected by this eventually. if so can i stop aand start again and get the same effects. i sure wish i could have gotten it with the aniracetam in it, i could really use the memory support. does anyone know of a place that might still have an old supply with this still in it? also i found aniracetam on the internet at 750mg, what do you think if i stack this with sx? thanks all and thanks for sx
There was only like 50mg per cap in the previous formula. I am not sure how it would effect you at a therapeutic dose.

You may be able to find a few bottles at a local retailer who managed to get some online, but finding some from online retailers is doubtful due to the way they sell so fast.

Heavens1st

Awards
If the FDA's banning Aniracetam, cant you replace it with Piracetam? Read its safer & better

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the FDA's banning Aniracetam, cant you replace it with Piracetam? Read its safer & better
If the feds are cracking down on all 'racetams, then it wouldn't really matter anyway. As mentioned, the affects of ana- with the first were negligible and the difference isn't noticeable to 99.99% of users anyway.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's also some obscure statutes about how piracetam can be sold as a supplement. There's a reason why you never see it sold in capsules.