mass fx question

njlprec

Awards
any thoughts on running mass fx 4 caps/day, dth 3 caps/day and a creatine, probably green magnitude?

also, what could i expect in terms of gains, and retaining gains running these together?

thank you.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
any thoughts on running mass fx 4 caps/day, dth 3 caps/day and a creatine, probably green magnitude?

also, what could i expect in terms of gains, and retaining gains running these together?

thank you.
I've seen a few people stacking MassFX and DTH together, with appreciable results. Creatine, in my opinion, is creatine. It has it's benefits, although the greater majority of it's anablic effects are simply cellular volumization (i.e. water-weight), it does provide for some great athletic benefits.

What can you expect in terms of gains is a result of a few more variables than simply swallowing a few pills; moreover, your training and eating habits are also going to play a large role in how well these gains are kept after the cycle.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've seen a few people stacking MassFX and DTH together, with appreciable results. Creatine, in my opinion, is creatine. It has it's benefits, although the greater majority of it's anablic effects are simply cellular volumization (i.e. water-weight), it does provide for some great athletic benefits.

What can you expect in terms of gains is a result of a few more variables than simply swallowing a few pills; moreover, your training and eating habits are also going to play a large role in how well these gains are kept after the cycle.
Agree 100%. You can cut or bulk on the same compound, but your diet dictates what happens.