When and how to take hyperdrol X2/Mass Fx...

MikeD4386

Awards
I usually go to sleep around 10 or 11 and wake up at 8. It says take H2 immediately upon waking, and also 2 caps when you go to sleep. Should my schedule be like this?

8:00 AM- 1 cap H2

3:00 PM-1 cap H2

10:00 PM-2 caps H2

I also take mass fx and trisorbagen with this, so should I take 1 mass fx in my first 2 doses, and then 2 mass fx at night also???

last quick question, is it better to take my doses with or without food? I know the night one should be w/ food but my other doses, should I take with food or eat food like 30 minutes later? Thanks a lot, I appreciate any help from reps.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
I had similar questions about taking this product with or without food. I emailed Anabolic Xtreme and they said it shouldn't matter whether you take if with food or without. I just did a four week cycle of Mass FX, Hyperdrol X2 and Lean FX. Overall very happy with mass gains , leaned out and sex drive was through the roof. put on 5 lbs and reduced body fat 3 % in four weeks with basic heavy lifting, a clean diet and very little cardio. I have been training seriously for 5 years now so these are not "newbie" gains. Hope this helps!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
In the box that the Mass FX came in, there should have been a chart that breaks down how and when to take both Hx2 and Mfx, and also how to stack them.

MikeD4386

Awards
In the box that the Mass FX came in, there should have been a chart that breaks down how and when to take both Hx2 and Mfx, and also how to stack them.
it just tells you how many to take, not when.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I usually go to sleep around 10 or 11 and wake up at 8. It says take H2 immediately upon waking, and also 2 caps when you go to sleep. Should my schedule be like this?

8:00 AM- 1 cap H2

3:00 PM-1 cap H2

10:00 PM-2 caps H2

I also take mass fx and trisorbagen with this, so should I take 1 mass fx in my first 2 doses, and then 2 mass fx at night also???

last quick question, is it better to take my doses with or without food? I know the night one should be w/ food but my other doses, should I take with food or eat food like 30 minutes later? Thanks a lot, I appreciate any help from reps.

It really doesn't make much of a difference between taking with food or without. I usually recommend taking at mealtimes because it's more convenient (at least for me). Morover, MassFX and Hyperdrol contain an ingredient called foskolin, which can sometimes cause nausea if taken on an empty stomach.

Your dosing scheme for HDX2 is about right.

For MassFX, I would recommend taking 2 caps in the morning and 2 pre-workout.

With regards to Trisorbagen, I would recommend taking with your dosages in the morning, pre-workout, and evening.

I hope this helps you out. Let me know if you have any other questions.