thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mass FX Version 3

Testers Needed!

With clinically proven ingredients, the original Mass FX formula made powerful, dominant, PR setting alpha males out of all of us! Mass FX Maximum Strength upped the mass game even further and turned us all into monsters in the weight room. Are you interesting in finding out first-hand what the NEW Mass FX Version 3 has in store for us? Then sign up and get ready for the sickest, personal-record setting, mass building summer EVER!

Anabolic Xtreme is currently looking for 5 testers from this forum to test what could become the 3rd and most powerful version of Mass FX ever! Tester units will be ready to ship in 2 weeks.

Here’s what is inside:

Directions: Take one (1) serving 4 times per day.

Serving Size 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container 120

ZAAC (zinc amino acid chelate) 50mg

MFX V3 Beta Proprietary Blend 1065mg

DVTHF™ [3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)], Epimedium Extract (40% Icarian), Indole-3-carbinol, 25R-Diol™ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-Diol], Picea Abies Extract (7-hydroxymatairesinol), LJ100 (Eurycoma Longfolia root extract of 40 % Glyco Saponins and 22% EuryPeptides)

Records WILL be broken. Iron plates WILL be shattered. New muscle mass and power WILL be forged! The King of Natural Testosterone Boosters and Pro-Anabolics WILL return!

If you are interested, here are the requirements. Please only apply if you meet the following requirements.

1.Must be at least 18+ years of age.

2.Must be a resident of the United States.

3.Must not be currently taking any natural testosterone boosters, pro-hormones, or in the process of running a PCT.

4.You must be AT LEAST 4 weeks out from your last day of your last post cycle therapy (PCT) from any pro-hormone or AAS run. Preferably 6-8 weeks. You will need to have ended your last PH/AAS cycle in early May.

5.You must be AT LEAST 4 weeks out from the end of your last natural testosterone booster cycle. Preferably 6-8 weeks. So you will need to have ended your last natural test booster cycle in early May.

6.The only other supplements allowed during testing are the following. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

a.Protein powders

b.Weight gainers

c.Pre-workout stimulants that ARE NOT pump products. Products like Rampage and other stims are acceptable for pre-workout use.

d.Creatine (only if you have a baseline established to start)

e.Joint formulas

f.BCAA’s/EAA’s

g.Multi-vitamins

7.All testers must keep a log on this forum AND on AnabolicX.com

8.All testers must not be currently running another sponsored/testers log.

9.Mass FX V3 testers MUST be looking to add lean muscle mass and strength. Our apologies go out the guys who are currently cutting. Recompers ARE welcome.

If these requirements describe you to a T, then please tell us the following about yourself:

1.Have you ever used the original Mass FX or Mass FX Maximum Strength, and what was your experience?

2.Have you ever used any natural testosterone boosting products before? Please not that if you have not, it will not hamper your chances.

3.Why are you a good candidate for testing Mass FX V3?

4.Have you ever kept a sponsored log before (note: if you have not, this will not hamper your chances of being chosen).

5.Will you keep a 100% unbiased log?

Good luck in the application process guys!

Submissions are due no later than Monday, June 15th, 2009 at 3pm EST

Illgetthatbig

Awards
Mass FX III

Hey, I just read your post looking for testers.

I meet all your requirements to a T, just like you said.

1.Have you ever used the original Mass FX or Mass FX Maximum Strength, and what was your experience?

I haven't taken any Mass FX yet, I was about to buy the stack of mass fx and hyperdrol. Then I saw this post. So im putting it on hold until I hear back from you.

2.Have you ever used any natural testosterone boosting products before? Please not that if you have not, it will not hamper your chances.

No

I am very dedicated to getting myself to so the size I want to get to.

4.Have you ever kept a sponsored log before (note: if you have not, this will not hamper your chances of being chosen).

Yes, It was for a skateboard company several years ago. It was for a midwest skatepark tour, keeping up with pictures for other skaters.

Absolutely. I would like nothing more than to some that extra PUSH while im in the gym to really focus on what im feeling and get that in the log!

Thanks for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon, because I will purchase the Mass FX stack either way!

Jon

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Keep the applications coming guys

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
1. no
2. no
3. I hit the gym HARD!!!! I am 20, natural, and dedicated; i will let pics do the talking here
4. Yes, a UspLabs asteroid stack picture log
5. Yes, i like to log my progress through pictures and they don't lie!:naughty:

Attachments

masterX

masterX

Awards
mass FX V2 is mass FX maximum strenght

mass FX V1 is mass FX

aaaaaaaaaaaah okay i did not know

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another few days on this, let's get those ups up guys!

duneboy

Awards

Yes i have used mass fx maximum strength twice before, first cycle gained 10 pounds second cycle i gained another 5 pounds.

Mass fx is the only one ive taken

Im 20 yrs old, i work out 5 days a week and i have expierence with the old product

No i have not kept a log before
yes i will

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
3 more days to get your apps in guys, keep em coming!

darkR1

Awards
ok so you guys spent all that money to have that study done on the last version. now you are changing it. I have to question why. the first mass fx killed my stomach. the seconds version was just fricking awesome. now your taking out 11alpha and white button mushroom to make room for lj100 and hgw. i like both of these ingredients but they are just run of the mill. will it really be better ? also wont 200mg of zinc a day cause lots of stomach upset and interfere with copper absorbtion ?

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok so you guys spent all that money to have that study done on the last version. now you are changing it. I have to question why. the first mass fx killed my stomach. the seconds version was just fricking awesome. now your taking out 11alpha and white button mushroom to make room for lj100 and hgw. i like both of these ingredients but they are just run of the mill. will it really be better ?
It's not that the last 2 were broke by any means, but there is almost always room for improvement. While WBM is gone, I3C is now in (and I3C is >>>>> WBM). Icarriin and LJ replace the Turk. This formula will be more powerful on the pure test boosting and anabolic area than an all around formula. Also gone is Forslean, which Mfx's natural stacking partner (Hyperdrol2) has anyways. We're really excited about this formula and feel something that was very good can now be that much better. We shall see :)

darkR1

Awards
gotcha but dont you think 200 mg of zinc is a little much

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
gotcha but dont you think 200 mg of zinc is a little much
It's not all elemental. The chelation will help it absorb better, but it's actually equivalent to around 5mg per, for 20mg/day.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm a bit late, but I just noticed this thread and would love to give this a shot. I've wanted to try mass fx for a while, but have been so happy with DS activate xtreme that I haven't made the switch. The new formula seems to be a nice combination of both products.

1.Have you ever used the original Mass FX or Mass FX Maximum Strength, and what was your experience? NO

2.Have you ever used any natural testosterone boosting products before? Please not that if you have not, it will not hamper your chances. Yes. I've used DS activate xtreme, PAL paravol, Omega t-force, Bioscience alpha drive, MAN primal male.

3.Why are you a good candidate for testing Mass FX V3? I've got a lot of experience with test boosters, and can give an honest unbiased review.

Yea, ive done a couple on various boards as well as doing unsponsored/sponsored product reviews.

5.Will you keep a 100% unbiased log? Yup, of course.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've waited long enough! A big thanks to everyone who applied for the MassFX V3 tester call-out. The wait is now over!!

And the winners are:

1. Time Lord
  2. Rah22491
  3. Kae171
  4. Bassgod
  5. Rodja

Each person on the list will receive 1 bottle of MFX V3 to try out. Winners must log here on the AX forum as well as their choice of either bodybuilding.com or anabolicminds.com. Please send me an email or PM with the following information: Name, Address, email address. (Yes, we need all three!)

But wait! There's more!!

And, in the spirit of the Alpha Male Mentality, we have a SURPRISE for everyone who took the time to apply before the deadline. Mass FX is infamous for instilling a profound sense of dominance and confidence, two key personality traits of any alpha male.

So, whether you where chosen or not from your application, send an email to me or shoot me a PM. I am going to hook up everyone who applied with a FREE 20+ page Nice Guy to Alpha Male guide! This guide normally retails for $9.99, but it our way of saying “Thank You” for your interest in Anabolic Xtreme products and your continued support!

It’s no secret that women go for the guys who exude confidence. This guide is a must have for any guy who’s ever heard the words “Let’s just be friends” and who has ever been told that he’s “so nice”. No matter what your confidence level, bring your game to a whole new level with the powerful and insightful information in the Nice Guy to Alpha Male guide!​

Here’s what you will learn from this comprehensive guide:

* Learn Just Who IS a Nice Guy and Why Nice Guys Are NOT as Successful.
* When Being Nice Does More Harm Than Good.
* 4 of the Most Common Myths Nice Guys Believe About Women and the Surprising Truth Behind Them.
* A Step-by-Step System for Removing Yourself from the “Dreaded Friends Zone”
* Learn What Defines an Alpha Male.
* Learn How to Think and Behave like an Alpha Male Naturally to Become More Successful.
* AND MUCH MORE!

That's right! Even if you didn't get the opportunity to test out the Ultimate in Alpha Male technology, you can still win with "The Nice Guy to Alpha Male" guide!! If you applied before the deadline, email or PM me with your name and email address and we'll get that right out to you.

A big thanks to everyone who applied, and congratulations to everyone!! When AX does it, everyone's a winner!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I just get the cover of that book?

I'm sure I could use the information on the pages following the cover.... I just don't think I'll be able to get past the featured "artwork".

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I just get the cover of that book?

I'm sure I could use the information on the pages following the cover.... I just don't think I'll be able to get past the featured "artwork".
Right click
Save image as...
Right click
Open with...
-select PhotoShop
Image size
-up, up, up
File
-Save as...

:lick::hitit::684:

:borladuck:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
  1. Time Lord
  2. Rah22491
  3. Kae171
  4. Bassgod
  5. Rodja
congrats guys. i've only run one AX product, and it was the shiznit. i hope all of you have as good of a run as i did.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right click
Save image as...
Right click
Open with...
-select PhotoShop
Image size
-up, up, up
File
-Save as...

:lick::hitit::684:

:borladuck:
But that hinders the pictures resolution.

....and it's a pain in the ass to clean that stuff off a computer.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations to all of those selected and the guys who are receiving The Alpha Male Guide! The cover alone is worth it. :naughty:

Gonzo

Awards
So when and where can be get the new MassFx3...?!

I am 46 and have been a hard gainer my whole life...now that I am in my 40s I cant lose this extra ten pounds. I am a littl esoft in the middle and my muscle tone is crap. Would love to buy the new version...how long do we have to wait to buy ?

GONZO !!!

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So when and where can be get the new MassFx3...?!

I am 46 and have been a hard gainer my whole life...now that I am in my 40s I cant lose this extra ten pounds. I am a littl esoft in the middle and my muscle tone is crap. Would love to buy the new version...how long do we have to wait to buy ?

GONZO !!!
It's going to be a while yet. Even if everything goes well and this is the product decided to go into production, it won't be for a bit. Definitely stay tuned!

As for cutting, have you looked into Slim Xtreme and/or Lean FX?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll try to get back to you on this by the end of the day.

There was a delay in the production, but I think they should have arrived already.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good thing I decided to pop in today! To my knowledge, they have indeed shipped. I will have tracking numbers for anyone interested tomorrow. If you wish to know, send me an email - [email protected]. I have a bit of trouble getting on AM during the day to read PMs.

simpleton

Banned
Awards
Ingredient profile = sick. Anything divanil based works, period. The extras in this are top notch as well, well done. I'll be getting a bottle if/when this ever goes public.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
There are at least 3 of them here, several on the AX home site and more on another site as well. The logs have been quite impressive imo.
i only could find one on here but i didnt look at yer home site thanks,so is this ver. still coming to market?