Slim Xtreme losing effects?

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love SX! I'm about half way into my second bottle (usually only taking 1 a day, occasionally 2) and I'm noticing that the energy/appetite suppression has began decreasing. I remorsefully bought a bottle of Gaspari Cytolean to try taking for a while to give my system a break, and see if I could return to SX later and have it regain its initial effect. The cytolean blows, I've taken a ton of them over the past 4 days and have not noticed anything. Is there anything I can do (aside from taking bigger doses- very expensive) to help make the effects more pronounced again?

I was thinking about taking 2 of the cytolean's tomorrow morning with 1 SX to see what that does for me. Worth it?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Reset AD to clear out your adrenals? Or just cycle the SX if its doing that for you. Not much is going to stack up to SX once you finish it. Stacking it with other stims may even help to make it diminish faster.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I might have to give some reset AD a shot. I desperately need the appetite suppression for SX, its the only thing that has worked for me. Is there anywhere I could get just the raw Cha de bugre(i think that was the main appetite suppressant ingredient) to take whie I cycled off?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
No its not hte CDB or just the CDB. Its the total formula. I wish you could just get appetite with no stim.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing that's worked well for me is to take the weekends off, and take one cap of Reset AD on those days. When I take my SX again on Monday, it's just like the first dose.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
One thing that's worked well for me is to take the weekends off, and take one cap of Reset AD on those days. When I take my SX again on Monday, it's just like the first dose.
wow I will have to remember that set up. Sounds like the best way to do it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow I will have to remember that set up. Sounds like the best way to do it.
It works pretty good, and I think it'll give you a little more "mileage" out of either product.

I've never really liked the idea of taking Reset-AD for an entire month. The reason being as that you can only be so sensitive to stimulants, so you will get the most improvements within your first few days of use, and it'll improve less and less with continued usage, as sensitivity approaches as asymptote.

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
hey wus up guys

im sorta in the same boat , im currently taking 2 sx a day ( 1 at 530am, 2nd at 930am )
and by 11 am i find myself yawning.

I havnt even been on this stuff for over a week yet.

Currently im on a recomp taking SX-ACTIVATE-STOKED-DCP
once i get 4 weeks in i`ll add NAPALM to the mix.
Just started this stack.

I work 12 hours a day 7 days a week of hard work in Iraq.
Its 735 pm right now and I`m about to head off to the gym , just popped a
SX Booster to help me get thru.

PS : the stack above i`ll b runnin for 7 weeks , might start a log soon just gotta
check my weight and bf% 1st.

I DO HAVE TO SAY ..... I have ZERO hunger. Ive never had a problem there but I can tell a HUGE diff SX is makn in that area.

Laterz

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes ive run this basically in a 5 days on 2 off fashion from its launch.

It basically does nothing for me now at 3 caps a day.

Im taking a 2 week break (totally clean) and then going back on, will report back.

Was just wishful thinking tis awesome supp would run forever like it did on that first morning as a constant.

Im running t5's and ECY stack instead and they dont compare.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I contacted Gaspari and told them that the cytolean sucked ass, they sent me a bottle of Mitotropin as a replacement. Its not as good as SX, but it works enough in energy and appetite suppression to help me take a break from SX. When I go back on it after I finish with the Mitoptropin I'm going to give thesinner's method a shot.

Reset AD+ Slim Xtreme $47.99 nutraplanet special anyone!!??

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you'll have to get some friends to start up a thread on the nutraplanet forum, to lobby for that. Post the link in here. I'll support your cause. :D

JennieP

Awards
Hey SX'ers!

Has anyone else had this problem? This is my 5th day taking SX... Yesterday I took 1 at 5:30am, and another around 11am) I'm alert, good mood most of the day, but I don't feel that "slight buzz" like it was the 1st day... by the time I get home (hr drive, then p/u toddler from daycare) I feel awake, but no umph to workout? WTF? Also, the 1st 2 days I barely ate (LOL) but now I can eat no problem... almost like the appetite supression is wearing off :( - I'm scared to even think of taking 3 caps, after reading horror stories from others ~ however, not sure what I'm doing wrong? (I'm on the computer all day for wk, is this a factor?) I really like the morning movitation it gives me, but the afternoons are such a drag... My boosters should be here on saturday - should I take 2 at the same time in the am, and 1 booster in the afternoon? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! :thanks:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you eat something after picking up the kid?

Our energy levels experience highs and lows throughout the day, I think you might just be experiencing a small lapse.

JennieP

Awards
yes, dinner - but very small amounts since my appetite is not there like it used to be since starting the SX :) but its coming back a little more now these past two days...
I'm just puzzled as to why I don't have the energy in the afternoons and the umph to work out? Would my low activity durning the day be a factor? I read that so many people are still feeling it well into the evening hours - Hoping the boosters can help... would you recommend that I take 2 caps at the same time in the morning? I'm up by 5am... I really appreciate ur reply! :thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimulants affect excitory neurotransmitters.

An excitory neurotransmitter of significance is adrenaline. People blame it for causing butterflies in the stomach, rapid heartbeat, and dialated pupils, but it's primary function is the conversion of glycogen into glucose.

If you've been running this for a few days, and have been eating significantly less, what do you suppose is happening to these glycogen stores? They're starting to crap out early. Try eating a piece of fruit or something to get a small amount of simple sugars into your bloodstream before your workout. This will give you the glucose you are lacking, and you should feel a bit more energized.

Also power/cat naps can help tremendously as well. You'll be surprised how much 15 minutes can recharge you.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would you recommend that I take 2 caps at the same time in the morning? I'm up by 5am... I really appreciate ur reply! :thumbsup:

How are you dosing this product as of current?

To be honest, I've never tried 2 caps yet. 1 has been plenty for me.

JennieP

Awards
Thank you for the feedback, I will def try snacking on fruit prior to working out... Honestly, i totally didn't even think about my sugar levels.. Very good point... :)

I'm not able to nap during the day unfortunately, b/c I usually wk thru my lunch hr... I wish I could... lol - one of your reps that I spoke (ken) to via email the other day suggested a tiny about of coffee to help during the afternoon, that didn't help much either...

Sunday/Monday/Tuesday = 1 cap around 5am
(barely ate these days, was mostly drinking water like crazy... lol)

Wed = 1 at 5:30am, and another around 11am
(no bkfst, lunch was turkey on whole grain pita, snacked on cherries afterwards & had about 5 spoons of rice and beans for dinner)

Thurs = 1 at 4:30am
(i went back to bed & took the 2nd one around 8am @ wk... had a bananna, worked thru lunch, didn't get to eat until dinner: a hotdog)

Effects are great in the early morning, but for me, wears off quite a bit by the evenings. I was only able to wk out on Sunday (great btw), this week has been crazy at work, and haven't kept to my routine...:(
I've been a hard core coffee girl from a very young age, not sure if this could be a factor as well (aside from the low sugar you pointed out)?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
certainly could be because you were a big coffee drinker, and your blood sugar as well... Have you tried out SX boosters later in the day?

JennieP

Awards
Not yet, they should be here tomorrow via Fedex...

I don't think SX is working for me... :frustrate

Today is day 6:
I took 2 caps @ 5:30am (empty stomach) and the most I've felt was appetite supression in the am, and hunger in the afternoon... Not much energy, or that good mood feeling like the 1st 3 days... Perhaps this works better for someone who can work out shortly thereafter taking the SX? I almost feel like there's something wrong with me, seems to be working great for everyone else... :worried:

I'll give it my last shot tomorrow with the booster in the afternoon...

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback, I will def try snacking on fruit prior to working out... Honestly, i totally didn't even think about my sugar levels.. Very good point... :)

I'm not able to nap during the day unfortunately, b/c I usually wk thru my lunch hr... I wish I could... lol - one of your reps that I spoke (ken) to via email the other day suggested a tiny about of coffee to help during the afternoon, that didn't help much either...

Sunday/Monday/Tuesday = 1 cap around 5am
(barely ate these days, was mostly drinking water like crazy... lol)

Wed = 1 at 5:30am, and another around 11am
(no bkfst, lunch was turkey on whole grain pita, snacked on cherries afterwards & had about 5 spoons of rice and beans for dinner)

Thurs = 1 at 4:30am
(i went back to bed & took the 2nd one around 8am @ wk... had a bananna, worked thru lunch, didn't get to eat until dinner: a hotdog)

Effects are great in the early morning, but for me, wears off quite a bit by the evenings. I was only able to wk out on Sunday (great btw), this week has been crazy at work, and haven't kept to my routine...:(
I've been a hard core coffee girl from a very young age, not sure if this could be a factor as well (aside from the low sugar you pointed out)?
Ummm...you still need to be eating some calories in order to have energy you know. A banana and a hotdog for an entire day?? Turkey pita, cherries, and 5 spoons of rice and beans??

JennieP

Awards
Good point - Unfortunately since work has been crazy busy this week, haven't really had must time to eat properly (working thru lunch every day)... getting home late, tending to my toddler (I'm a single mom)... going to give it another week, and def eat more and hopefully I'll see better results.. I'll be sure to post back! I appreciate all the feedback :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest, just changing your diet, and making better food choices will go a long way. You'll not only lose weight, but also experience an increase in energy levels.