MassFX and bulking NEED ADVISE

yaknow

yaknow

Awards
Hey guys i will give you a rundown im 23 years old 200pounds have been lifting seriously for about 3 years now... ive hit a little bit of a plateau and i wanted to take some sups that would help me get through this. At the same time i dont want to take serious prohormones...

I was planning on a mass FX and 3AD cycle but i dont know the dosages and the length they should be taken... also I am not sure what the PCT would look like for this stack would AX aPCT be enough?

Also is this a good stack for a prohormone rookie?

Thanks Guys

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle would be for 3-6 weeks.

At your weight, it is sort of a gamble between 4 and 6 caps of 3-AD to take per day. If this is your first prohormone, try 4 caps to start. Take 2 caps mid-morning, and 2 with dinner.

With MassFX, take 2 capsules upon awakening and 2 more in the afternoon. On workout days, try taking one of your doses before your workout, as it helps aid performance.

Post cycle therapy should be pretty simple. Pick up a bottle of aPCT. Take one capsule 3 times daily throughout the day for the following 4 weeks after your cycle.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Cycle would be for 3-6 weeks.

At your weight, it is sort of a gamble between 4 and 6 caps of 3-AD to take per day. If this is your first prohormone, try 4 caps to start. Take 2 caps mid-morning, and 2 with dinner.

With MassFX, take 2 capsules upon awakening and 2 more in the afternoon. On workout days, try taking one of your doses before your workout, as it helps aid performance.

Post cycle therapy should be pretty simple. Pick up a bottle of aPCT. Take one capsule 3 times daily throughout the day for the following 4 weeks after your cycle.

^^ perfect setup listed above for sure. The preworkout dose of mass fx is really nice but not necesarry. For the 3-ad, don't forget to dose it with 15-20g of healthy fats for best absorption

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
and keep the calories coming in.. quality lean protein sources, clean carbs, and plenty of water and rest, plus the MASSfx and 3-AD, get ready to push through your plateaus!