hyperdrol and mass fx stack

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was looking into pro hormones when i ran into this stack with some say the results may envy some of the reslts as a pro hormone stack

my question is i want to gain lean mass, i've read reviews about hyperdrol and ppl say that they also lost fat while on it and thats pretty much what i'm looking for, my question is with this stack can i expect to make clean muslce gains and less fat? if i gain 8 lbs of muscle with the stack but lose 3 lbs of fat and only net a gain of 5lbs i'd be happy with that, maybe someone could tell me their experiences with the stack

i've also read that ppl have gotten acne from hyperdrol, can someone commnt on that?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Yes, hyperdrol and mass fx is a great alternative to prohormones. The acne can develope in acne prone people but is usually mild is anything. Losing fat and gaining lean muscle is what this stack is all about! It would be great for the results you're looking for

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
As sublimejeh already stated it will do exactly what your looking for. For added benifit and to be sure you melt off all the fat you want to try using Anabolic Xtremes cycle designer. I took the liberty of doing one for you but I encourage you try it as well as I had to guess at a couple questions for you. This is an 8 week cycle

weeks 1-8
Hyperdrol = 4 Caps Per day
Mass FX = 4 " " "
Lean FX = 3 " " "
Stimulant X= 1-3 Caps depending on your tolerance to stims
Trisorbagen = 3 Caps per day

I have tried everything in that stack at one time or another with the exeption of Trisorbagen, and have gotten more than I expected. This would be one muscle building fat melting stack.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh-oh...Chaddy's takin' our job away! :lol: :nutkick:

One thing to mention is that while the stack will certainly help in your goals, you'll still need to make sure that your diet is good before making any assumptions. Eating Burger Queen everyday while on anything will only make you pudgy. Eat clean and healthy as best you can and you shouldn't have trouble at all!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i today purchased mass fx and hyperdrol x2, i can't wait to start it probably early next week, superdrollover i didn't get the lean fx to add to the stack because i'm not that big and don't have tons of fat to get rid of just extra fat that i aquired from trying ot bulk up the last 2 or so months, i'm currently at around 140lbs so i'm going to try 3 mass and 3 hyperdrol's a day because i've read from reviews that taking to much for a person's size could lead to headaches and this way the stack should last 40 days, unless someone could tell me otherwise

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
If you do that, it may be a wise choice to get Trisorbagen to keep those doses active longer...I have witnessed first hand 2 people taking at the normal doseage however, gain 15lbs in one cycle. Just food for thought. If you drink enough water, you shouldn't get any headaches...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks shaman for turning me onto Trisorbagen, i had never heard of it, i looked it up on the website of where i buy my supps from, the only problem is i actually go to the warehouse that the site has and get my stuff, it's a good 20-30 minute drive and i don't know when i'll be going up next especially for one product

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
thanks shaman for turning me onto Trisorbagen, i had never heard of it, i looked it up on the website of where i buy my supps from, the only problem is i actually go to the warehouse that the site has and get my stuff, it's a good 20-30 minute drive and i don't know when i'll be going up next especially for one product
No problem! I will say that its worth it though! For the price of it and how it allows you to stay anabolic almost 24 hrs a day, its well worth the trip! Or, i guess maybe buying it from Nutra and paying the shipping would equal out!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i'm going to grab it the next time i have a chance to run up there, if i can't get to the place until next wednesday but start the stack sunday, Trisorbagen will still give me the same affect, i'd order it from nutra but ************.com is less expensive and i'm lucky enough to live close enough to the warehouse to just go there and pick it up, plus they just sent me a $15 credit for a misunderstanding