QUESTION ABOUT THE ALPHA-BOLIC BLITZCYCLE

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Just opened my hyperdrol x2 to find a leaflet explaining what to stack on this cycle.

The prohormone recomended is Superdrol NG to be taken on workout days only.

My question is , would 3AD work just as well in this cycle.

Question to AX rep perhaps or any advice welcome

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SDNG and 3-AD are both PH, but very different animals. SDNG was a lighter PH/stim combination that when taken as per the instructions you have there, would be playing the role of a pre-w/o stimulant. (It was very good at that!) 3-AD has no stims and dosing it as such instead of SDNG wouldn't work the same at all. You could substitute your favorite pre-w/o stim of choice into that cycle, as SDNG is discontinued and rare to find nowadays.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your reply Im in the UK so it is possible to get .If we take a stim out of the frame , let me ask this -would a prohormone such as 3AD compliment Hyperdrol and have i read somewhere that this too ie 3 AD can be pulsed?

THanks

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think that 3-AD would be a good candidate for a pulse cycle. A pulse is usually done with much stronger methylated PHs in order to obtain some of the bonuses but minimize some of the sides. Since 3-AD doesn't have the toxicity issues, nor the harsh side effects of some other substances like Mdrol which could be pulsed, there'd be no need to do it. Dosing it every day is optimal and you'd not come across many problems at all. We pride ourselves on the safety factor for this one. :thumbsup:

As for 3-AD + HX2... no go. 3-AD + MassFX would be a good stacking option, but not with HX2. The reason here is that the PCT used for 3-AD, as we recommend our own aPCT (AdvancedPCT) has 6-bromo as the core ingredient to help recover after the cycle. HX2 has a higher dose of 6-bromo, and taking it with 3-AD would be like taking an updosed PCT while on-cycle. It may downplay any affects you get from 3-AD.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
OK thanks for that -just one final question .

Am i right in thinking that the 6 bromo in Hyperdrol is be used to reduce estrogen levels and has been used as an AI where excessive estrogen levels have been detected , for example by those on testosterone replacement therapy(i think Dr D swears by 6 bromo for this purpose)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
While I don't know first-hand if it's been used in clinical therapy as such, you are presuming correctly. D stands by it, and so do I. It's highly effective at discouraging estrogen. When used in the right doses during PCT, it helps the body rebound after the cycle, keeping estro low and enabling for more testosterone. On its own and in higher doses such as those in HX2, it works exceedingly well to keep estrogen levels in check and lower while providing more testosterone.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that 3-AD would be a good candidate for a pulse cycle. A pulse is usually done with much stronger methylated PHs in order to obtain some of the bonuses but minimize some of the sides. Since 3-AD doesn't have the toxicity issues, nor the harsh side effects of some other substances like Mdrol which could be pulsed, there'd be no need to do it. Dosing it every day is optimal and you'd not come across many problems at all. We pride ourselves on the safety factor for this one. :thumbsup:

As for 3-AD + HX2... no go. 3-AD + MassFX would be a good stacking option, but not with HX2. The reason here is that the PCT used for 3-AD, as we recommend our own aPCT (AdvancedPCT) has 6-bromo as the core ingredient to help recover after the cycle. HX2 has a higher dose of 6-bromo, and taking it with 3-AD would be like taking an updosed PCT while on-cycle. It may downplay any affects you get from 3-AD.
Would all prohormones/designers be affected in this way when taking in cojunction with HX2?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Since an AI is often recommended as the PCT for OTC PH products in order to keep estrogen rebound low and overall test levels higher, and 6-bromo is the king daddy of AIs, yes. It'd not be adviseable to mix-n-match any PHs with an AI at full-strength. Certain exceptions may apply, such as low-dosing something like HX2 while on-cycle to alleviate gyno flare-ups, but that's another topic for another day. ;) General rule of thumb, not a good idea. :cheers: