Starting Mass Fx/Hyperdrol X2 cycle

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
I just got my shipment of Mass Fx and Hyperdrol X2 and i'm starting my cycle monday. I've taken Prime and Powerfull before but I'm excited to be starting a cycle with Anabolic Extreme's products. I've read a lot of good stuff and I wanted to hear from you guys and your infinite wisdom to see what I can expect in gains.
I've been lifting for 2 years and I hit the gym consistently 5 times a week, concentrating on different muscles every day. So what do I have to look forward to? No bullsh1t, i've already read the amped up supplement promos.
Also, if you have any recommendations on how to modify my workout to attain the best results, i'd love to hear them.

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
Good luck man, I'm on my third week of mass fx and aPCT which contains a milder dosage of 6-bromo, and i'm getting great results, it'll make you eat like a pig, which will aid in weight gain. You'll love your stack man, keep us posted!

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
I just started my stack today so I was pretty psyched up. I'm looking forward to seeing some awesome gains. Leg day tomorrow, I'm pump X-D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Howdy!!

good choice in stack right there, man! As for what kind of gains you can expect? Don't know, and honestly, it's so hard to pinpoint a number range of what to expect that I won't try to do so. I could do it and gain 8lbs in a month, someone else could do it and gain 2, and you'll undoubtedly do something different, too. So I really won't lay down a number for you. But, I will say that you'll make progress! Eat big on this one, and train hard. With your 5-day routine, I'm apt to say that you're probably not going to notice a lot of mass, simply because I firmly believe that training that frequently is overdoing it for creating mass. I'd MUCH rather do a 3-day program, like MWF train and off the rest of the days. Doing it that way gives the body more time to recover and grow. It's not the time in the gym that determines your growth. That's your chance to do the "damage" so that when you rest, the body will rebuild stronger for the next time.

Any questions on anything, fire away! Good luck and have fun!! :head:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have a great leg workout tomorrow, bro. Hope you like the stuff.

LeeRoi

Awards
I'm on this stack, just completed my first week, so far so good, muscles feel a lot firmer...the pump not so sure, haven't really felt it yet. Can't wait till my 3rd week

newman897

newman897

Awards
on my second week of it put on two pounds so far and seen a nice increase in strength.

Jimmy Alto

Awards
Good luck, starting my MassFX/HX2 stack on Monday.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you'll love the results! They are some of my favorite AX products. Make sure you keep the water intake at a gallon or above.

Let me know... I can point you in the direction of some of the logs I did almost a year or so ago.

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
I'm sure you'll love the results! They are some of my favorite AX products. Make sure you keep the water intake at a gallon or above.

Let me know... I can point you in the direction of some of the logs I did almost a year or so ago.
that would be awesome, i'd love to check those out.

Jimmy Alto

Awards
Question about this stack, does it cause an increase in appetite? I gotta say I started the stack yesterday and I was starving at night, even after I had my weight gainer shake.

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
Question about this stack, does it cause an increase in appetite? I gotta say I started the stack yesterday and I was starving at night, even after I had my weight gainer shake.
I noticed that too. I think its because it throws your body into such an intense anabolic state that your baseline calorie consumption goes way up. I've been eating around 7200 calories a day with my only stims being the caffeine in NaNovapor and i've just maintained my weight. Weird thing is that if you don't get enough sleep, this stuff will make you feel terrible. Like you don't even want to eat. As long as you stuff your face and watch your sleeping patterns, you'll be golden.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They always say testosterone stimulates the appetite.

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
How does it compare to PRIME and powerfull so far as i am deciding what stack to go with next

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
It increased my app, big time. As for the other product your talking about, never used them.

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
How does it compare to PRIME and powerfull so far as i am deciding what stack to go with next
I used the PRIME and Powerfull stack with Anabolic Pump for twelve weeks and the results were decent but Hyperdrol X2 and Mass FX are definitely a more potent stack. You see results quicker and the gains you make are cleaner and better.

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
I used the PRIME and Powerfull stack with Anabolic Pump for twelve weeks and the results were decent but Hyperdrol X2 and Mass FX are definitely a more potent stack. You see results quicker and the gains you make are cleaner and better.
Thanks, was what i was thinking i would go with but know i know ive made the correct choice :D

Thanks again