3-ad/mass fx/hyperdrol-x2 stack question

Caboose

Awards
Hi I'm new to the forum and ph's. Over the last 6 months I have been doing loads of reading on ph's on the net and this site has provided me with most my answers. I've decided to start small then move on to havoc, superdrol, etc...

I want to do a Mass FX and Hyperdrol - X2 stack, but also want to try 3-ad followed by extreme pct.

So my question is, is it a good idea to stack the Mass FX, Hyperdrol with the 3-ad, then follow with PCT, or would it be better to run one then the other? Also which order would be best? And should I have time off between? If this has been answered somewhere I am sorry, but I couldn't find it.

Just so you have some background on me, I've been traing for about 7-8years, 3 years seriously. I'm 23, 185lb, 6ft.

Cheers for you help

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Howdy! Thanks for the questions!

If you're new to the PH arena or supplements in general, it's probably best not to jump into things. Gradually increasing the use of more "hardcore" supplements will enable your body to make gains and keep progressing, while giving you a good feel for what you are in for. I'd honestly start with MFX/HX2 stacked together for a month or two, then take time off afterwards. (Eventhough they don't require PCT, they do require you to take time off to let your body "normalize" after use.)

After you run that, you could dip into 3-AD, followed by AdvancedPCT. Stacking MassFX with it is an option, however we'd recommend against stacking 3-AD and HX2. HX2 contains 6-bromo, much the same sort of 6-bromo that is the main ingredient in aPCT, but in a higher dose. aPCT is meant to bring your system gradually up to speed after your cycle, and is dosed as such. You could add HX2 to aPCT at a limited dose, but let's not complicate things just yet. ;)

Hope that provides a little insight into things. You've come to the right place, and we'll be glad to help with anything you need. :cheers:

captaincrunch

Awards
Good answer I am intrigued by this stack and want to make the best use of it myself. I was considering pulsing Havoc for 4 weeks then running 4 weeks of Hyperdrol and Mass FX then 4 weeks havoc pulse followed by 4 week of Mass FX on its own. Either thats or 4 weeks Havoc pulse followed by 8 weeks of Mass FX and Hyperdrol. Hopefully the MFX and HD stack would help me recover from the Havoc. AT least thats the theory.

Not highjacking the thread by the way just thought I'd let you know what I'm considering for myself. I may just got for the MFX/ HD 8 weeker on its own anyway. Interested to know about 3ad also - heard a lot about it. Was reading the last part fo your resonse again, T-AD, could you elaborate on what you mean about stacking a 6-bromo with 3ad plz? Thanks.

Caboose you and I seem to be in the same boat here. Would be good to share out experiences with whatever stack we choose to go with.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Howdy! Thanks for the questions!

If you're new to the PH arena or supplements in general, it's probably best not to jump into things. Gradually increasing the use of more "hardcore" supplements will enable your body to make gains and keep progressing, while giving you a good feel for what you are in for. I'd honestly start with MFX/HX2 stacked together for a month or two, then take time off afterwards. (Eventhough they don't require PCT, they do require you to take time off to let your body "normalize" after use.)

After you run that, you could dip into 3-AD, followed by AdvancedPCT. Stacking MassFX with it is an option, however we'd recommend against stacking 3-AD and HX2. HX2 contains 6-bromo, much the same sort of 6-bromo that is the main ingredient in aPCT, but in a higher dose. aPCT is meant to bring your system gradually up to speed after your cycle, and is dosed as such. You could add HX2 to aPCT at a limited dose, but let's not complicate things just yet. ;)

Hope that provides a little insight into things. You've come to the right place, and we'll be glad to help with anything you need. :cheers:
:type:very well put bro. Good advice , usually you hear stack em all, throw some m drol in there and your set!

Caboose

Awards
I'd honestly start with MFX/HX2 stacked together for a month or two, then take time off afterwards. (Eventhough they don't require PCT, they do require you to take time off to let your body "normalize" after use.)

Thanks T-AD,

This is exactly the advice I was after. I thought I might get laid into for asking such a basic question.

I'm not new to supplements and I have a good diet (not perfetct though) so just looking for that next step/extra boost.

Thanks again for answering all my questions, I just hadn't found an answer on wether these products should be used together.

I'll follow your advice and order some MFX/HX2.

Caboose

Awards
Caboose you and I seem to be in the same boat here. Would be good to share out experiences with whatever stack we choose to go with.
Yeah sounds like we are doing exactly the same, similar height and weight too, so will be very interesting to compare results