Slim Extreme Sample

Ether

Awards
I recieved my free sample of Slim Xtreme yesterday and took 2 this morning at 5:30 a.m. EST. So far I am glad I read the directions and only took 2 this stuff has a pretty strong stim. effect, not so much a jittery effect but I definitely notice I need to do be moving constantly. The directions indicated this product is supposed to last for 10-12 hours so I will be updating this again later today to see how long the effects do last. I will assessing this at lunch time to see if taking a third pill will be necessary.

I will not be training tonight so I won't be comment on any performance in that aspect.

More to follow. Thanks AX for the sample!

littlrook

Awards
i also took my sample this morning. im a stim junkie so i dont notice the energy so much but i have the clearest mind and a good head buzz going on. not jittery at all. i think i have a new friend. i can also type really fast today lol

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Awesome guys, thats SX. Keep us posted.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks much for the review, guys! So far, what you've noticed is that SX isn't an all-out energy boost like a shot of caffeine or ephedrine. There's a lot of brain stimulation involved here that keeps the mind awake and alert rather than making the body feel like it needs to run the Boston Marathon. It's a whole different approach to all-day stimulants - when the mind is active, the body has to follow, thusly being more motivated to get things done, getting more done, and ultimately burning more calories throughout the day!

One BIG thing to point out here for everyone... If you take 2 in the morning and are thinking of taking 1 in the afternoon or later in the evening, I'd recommend against it. You may get a bit of a reboot from that later dose, but the downside (for some) will be that it'll extend how long it lasts. If you plan on sleeping by 11pm that night, don't dose again anytime before atleast noon. If you are looking for a shot of energy mid-afternoon to pick you back up, the SX boosters are designed to do that for you without extensively prolonging the SX-effect.

Have fun, guys! Enjoy the day and make good use of your alertness! :cheers:

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
i received my sx this morning as well. I took 1, as im already taking another fat burner. I can honestly say at 5 hours later, and post workout, I love it. I did p90x today lol about 2 hours after i took it and i felt great throughout it. Normally p90x kicks my ass. SX gave me exactly what i needed.

I must agree that its the cleanest energy and focus I've ever experienced before. i am not jittery or cracked out like some other products leave me. i still feel alert and awake and ready to take on the rest of the day.

Also, I love AX's customer service. You guys are great! I have already received a beanie and now SX samples. Great people backing great products. Thanks guys!!!!

littlrook

Awards
i noticed that the mental buzz wore off around when i ate lunch, oddly enough i had a soda afterwards and it came back. YAY BUZZ

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My SX samples were broken! Brown powder all inside the bag. Can I get new ones?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Oh that sucks. Unfortunately we are WAYYYYY out of stock. We have about 22,000 sample signups that are on backorder.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Yes someone was nice enough to start putting the sample link on all of the "free stuff" sites. So the orders blew up. That's about $35,000 in samples we have to send out after you factor in mailing costs, sample costs, and labor. :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes someone was nice enough to start putting the sample link on all of the "free stuff" sites. So the orders blew up. That's about $35,000 in samples we have to send out after you factor in mailing costs, sample costs, and labor. :)
Whoa!?!? That's serious, but after the reviews so far I am def excited to try it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh that sucks. Unfortunately we are WAYYYYY out of stock. We have about 22,000 sample signups that are on backorder.
Wow, I remember you told me they were backordered, but that's pretty wild.

Ether

Awards
I can definitely say this stuff has an amazing half life. It is 10 pm EST and I am finally not feeling the stim aspect of this product, though I did take the other capsule at about 11 am. My appetite was quite suppressed today though I did not feel lethargic or like I had to force feed myself to all 5 meals today. Normally I am hungry all morning long even after I have eaten meals 1 and 2 but not today, even the donuts guys in my office brung did generate any hungry pangs.

My energy has been consistently high all day, though about an hour taking the 3 pill I did get a little bit of the jittery feeling but that subsided after 45 min to 1 hour and went back to smooth energy with a lot of mental clarity. My focus was sharper than normal all day today.

I also noticed my mood was good today not euphoric but very positive I caught myself smiling today for no real reason even though noone was around.

T-AD you are not kidding about a later dose prolonging the effects! I am curious as to how long it takes the body to develop a tolerance to this product, any info on that? And when you do build a tolerance is it to one aspect of the product, i.e. appetite suppression, energy, clarity, etc.?

With only taking this one sample I am impressed but am really would like to run this product longer to see if the effects continue to be this good. I have tried lots of stims in the past, far too many too list or for me to even remember them, and would say the effects of this product remind me of the original ALRI venom formula with more appetite suppression.

Good product AX and I look forward to running this longer in the future to evaluate how long the effects will last.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Man I can't wait for this to hit NP. I've been dying for a decent replacement for Venomeridia (old venom + meridia).

2 questions.

Does AX recommend taking any time off during the week? For instance, the product phenadrine suggests that one takes at least 2 days off per week to prevent desensitization.

Also, I'm wondering what the general belief is on the length of appetite suppression? For me, venomeridia would knock out the appetite for about 2 days with 1 dose, so I could get away with EOD dosing.

Any ETA on getting this to NP?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
It should not desensitize, Adbe dose not use the same mechanism as caffeine, etc with the CNS :) Everyone is different on the appetite suppression so you will have to experiment. For me it destroys it for a long time, for others just 10-12 hours.

littlrook

Awards
i too took the third pill only at 3pm.....it was kinda good though cuz i had plenty of time to think about stuff until the sunrose. then i watched that. oh and it ruined my carb up day at the mexican buffet due to appetite supression. i should of known better lol

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i too took the third pill only at 3pm.....it was kinda good though cuz i had plenty of time to think about stuff until the sunrose. then i watched that. oh and it ruined my carb up day at the mexican buffet due to appetite supression. i should of known better lol
HA!!! Very eloquently stated... :D

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh well. Judging by the positive results from other users I'm going to buy anyhow. I was totally in love with version one, so if this is better than that then I'm all in..:burnout:

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone mentioned how this might stack with LeanFX?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Amazingly well. They were designed to go together.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone mentioned how this might stack with LeanFX?
i second that question, i was a big fan of LeanFX when i tried it a while back...

also, any idea when it will be available on NutraPlanet?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i second that question, i was a big fan of LeanFX when i tried it a while back...

also, any idea when it will be available on NutraPlanet?
LeanFX is quite a phenominal product. Really underrated IMHO. Glad you liked it.

Stacking the two together should work wonders. The lipolytic effects should propagate off one another. In general, stimulants can increase cortisol levels. LeanFX decreases cortisol. Couple that with some kick-ass nootropic effects, and an incredibly strong stimulant blend that's (for once) not suppressive, and you've got yourself an amazingly effective fatloss stack.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanFX is quite a phenominal product. Really underrated IMHO. Glad you liked it.

Stacking the two together should work wonders. The lipolytic effects should propagate off one another. In general, stimulants can increase cortisol levels. LeanFX decreases cortisol. Couple that with some kick-ass nootropic effects, and an incredibly strong stimulant blend that's (for once) not suppressive, and you've got yourself an amazingly effective fatloss stack.
What he said!!! :D

I've been coupling the two for about 2 1/2 weeks or so now. Though I've yet to step on the scale for an official gravity-count, from the looks of things, well... Let's just say that I wore a shirt to work today that I usually wear with a fleece vest because I'm still self-conscious about dat dere gut action I'm workin on gettin rid of. I didn't wear the vest, and I had no personal embarassment issues about not doing so. :thumbsup: :head: Something's workin somewhere, and I sure haven't been hitting the gym nearly as much as I need/want to! Wooooo!!!!

propho

Awards
  • Established
I got mine last week and got around to trying it tuesday.. I took 1 shortly after eating a light breakfast around 10:30.. oddly i think maybe because of the food I didn't really feel anything till around 2-4.. no jitteryness just wide awake.. definitely crushed my appetite for the day though.. lasted through the whole day.. fell asleep no problem. Definitely a nice product.. wondering how tolerance issues are with it.. yes i like to put ..'s instead of real sentences =P

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Thats Slim Xtreme. It does not hit you like a sack of rocks, its just kind of there doing its job all day. Tolerance should not be an issue. People (and myself) that have been using it for 3-4 months are still using the same doage. For me its 2 caps, for many its just 1.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Thats Slim Xtreme. It does not hit you like a sack of rocks, its just kind of there doing its job all day. Tolerance should not be an issue. People (and myself) that have been using it for 3-4 months are still using the same doage. For me its 2 caps, for many its just 1.
1 cap is fine for me. As kevin said, it doesn't "hit" you, just a constant stream of focus, concentration and energy during the day. Best feeling I've gotten from a stimulant