One week into LeanFX and the results are...

n5605r

Awards
Wow, this is some good stuff. While I have increased cardio and cleaned up diet, I know the LeanFX is making a huge difference as well. Went from not seeing defined abs last week to decent six pack now showing through, along with external obliques now popping out as well. I will give another update in a few weeks. I would definately recommend LeanFX as one of the few fat burners that actually seems to work (for me anyways)!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thats good to hear you're good results from this supp, keep us up to date on your progress!

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's really impressive for only a week! And how do you FEEL? :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! PICS!!! WE NEED PICS, BRO!!! :D :D :D

Congrats on the progress thus far. I really hope that you like it in the end and it does exceedingly well for you. Big thanks for the feedback. We loce hearing it!!

:cheers:

n5605r

Awards
I don't experience any of the "mood elevating" effects, and it doesn't curb my hunger too much (as compared to Hyperdrive when I tried that last year). On the other hand, I am not jittery, there's no sudden rush of energy and then the sudden drop, no racing pulse, and no apparent spike in bp. Overall, I guess I would say I don't "feel" anything different, but I have never lost bf this quick, WHILE retaining my muscle, so it's doing something quite well without all the typical side effects of the other fat burners. So, if it works this well, and I basically have no side effects that I am aware of, I'm happy.

n5605r

Awards
I will post some pics in a few weeks when I am done. Then you guys can see the before and after, as it is actually quite dramatic.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats a huge result in just a week... What was your starting weight? and what is it now?

n5605r

Awards
I am 5'9". Starting weight was right at 180, some of which I think was water retention. Weight has gone down to around 174, and all seems to have come off my mid section, hence the abs showing through nice. I have done the dieting before along with good cardio and I would always drop some body fat, but there was always that stubborn part on the lower abs that never went away. This time that fat is going away rapidly, and the only thing different I am doing is the LeanFX, so I have to give it some serious credit. I have always wanted a tight mid section, and I think this time around I will get there.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will say i just bought my 2nd bottle of Leanfx and am seriously impressed. Within the first week i could tell a huge difference, obliques were comin back in, stomach was flatter, and still look just as big!

n5605r

Awards
Seems like it's working for everyone as long as common sense things are in play, like diet and cardio. How long are you going to keep using it?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like it's working for everyone as long as common sense things are in play, like diet and cardio. How long are you going to keep using it?
Im almost done with my first bottle and have another one sitting here. Plan to run it max for 12 weeks as i think thats as long as you wanna run it, but ill play the 2nd bottle by ear and see how i feel after that as far as fatloss etc goes.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait, I'll be starting this in a week or so...

Gotta love products that you can see/feel results in the first week!

n5605r

Awards
good luck, throw in some decent cardio and it should work really well for you.