FREE Slim Xtreme (SX aka StimX Orig.) Samples!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Slim Xtreme (SX)is one of the most anticipated product releases of 2009. Here is your chance to sign up for a free sample and experience the "original" again for the first time. All that we ask is that you leave a review of your SX experience.

SX is extremely powerful so please make sure you read the FAQ and Instructions carefully. It lasts 12 hours on average, so take your SX sample when your day starts.

To obtain your free sample, please visit the link below:

SX - Sample Request | Anabolic Xtreme

*Shipping ETA for SX samples will be < 2 weeks.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What, no takers? C'mon folks!!! Let me hear ya!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe they're just going straight to the link. Maybe they're too tired right now, and don't have the energy to post nuffin' until they've gotten their 'fix'. ;)

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
What, no takers? C'mon folks!!! Let me hear ya!!

Finally!:dance:

I put my request in earlier today. Can't wait for them to get here and I'll post some feedback for sure :type:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Hope that you do! They should take about 2 weeks to ship out, just in case you didn't catch that above.

By the way, nice avvy!!! Dethklok FTMFW!!!! :head: :head: :firedevil: :head: :head:

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If this is indeed the exact same formula as the original Stim X, then you guys have made my year complete already. The original was hands down the best appetite suppressor/fat burner I've ever used. I'm totally in on this..:drunk:

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So how's the use of this along lean fx?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First availability is on the AX website, starting in about 2 weeks or less. (Feb 1st-ish) After another few weeks and a larger production run, it should be distributed out to places like NP. SX Booster, however, will only be available at AX.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I signed up for the samples. With that consist of 1 serving? I have not had the pleasure to try the origional, but looking forward to trying it out?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe we are!! They should be in by next week. Thanks to everyone who signed up for 'em. I'm not even sure if we have any left! Last week, I heard BigSmith make mention of there only being like 100 left. And I think we had 2000 samples for this first run!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well hopefully you have enough for 1 moreeee! I put in an order for a sample today!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kewl...thanks! I dunno what's left. I didn't go in and order one, but am hoping they like me enough to have one reserved!! The team's biggest stim junkie needs, no, NEEDS to try this out!!! :trout:

primal1

Awards
  • Established
are you shipping orders for full bottles yet, or is the site set up for pre-orders. any idea when nutraplanet will have it.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything should ship out this week, both samples and orders included. The product is available on our site for (pre-order), meaning only a few days from having it in-hand to ship out. The initial release was a smaller run and is sold only on the AX site. But the next run will be MUCH bigger and it'll ship out to the retailers (NP and such) after that. That's only weeks out, if that. We'll keep you updated, though.

While you're looking over things, check out the SX Booster on our site as well. Me thinkst you'll like that as well!! :D