alphabolic blitz cycle

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
ok, so i've just started the MFX/HX2/LFX stack and will be running for 8 weeks.

AX has recently developed these new cycles and the aplhabolic blitz cycle sparked my interest. it utilities hX2, MFX, SDng, and Trisorbagen(8 weeks). The dosing chart can be found in the new boxes or most likely online.

However, there is no PCT required for this cycle because it uses a pulsing method (only taking SDng on workout days at higher doses ex. 4 caps). It says utilize SDng on work out days only to avoid HPTA inhibition.

My question....lol..

What if you workout everyday? Because I normally workout close to 6 days a week. Surely, taking SDng 6 days a week would inhibit HPTA.

I was considering running my MFX,HX2,LFX as planned, however adding in SDng for the last 4 weeks. so it would look like this...

weeks 1-4: MFX,HX2, LFX
weeks 4-8: MFX,HX2, LFX, SDng

...so how would this workout? I'm sure it would benefit me with more gains,however with the pulsing theory mentioned (which im having hard time believing for those of us who work out more often), i cant see how PCT wouldn't be needed.

I guess what im asking for is thoughts, concerns, or advice on this...i know the SDng is nothing like the old good sh**.

However, im thinking along with the other 3, it could provide some serious gains. I'm thinking weeks 1-4 would yield at least 5 lbs. and 4-8 is where I blow up because of implenting the SDng(hoping to gain at least another 10 lbs)...I think 15lbs is possible from these.. From what i hear, SDng reacts very quickly and takes very little time to kick in. :firedevil:

Of course, diet is important, as is training. Rest assured my diet is on...at least 5k cal, high carbs, >300g protein. I'm constantly altering my training which allows me to train more frequently.

Feel free to chime in, i welcome any comments. Im thinking PCT may be required still to utilize this cycle as mentioned..

edit: if anyone hasn't, please take a look at the new AX recommend cycles (ultimate cycle, aplha male cycle, alphabolic blitz cycle, xtreme cutting cycle) i recommend trying to find some info. They all seem very interesting...

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
SDNG isn't very suppressive at all. You can run this cycle a couple of different ways. You can choose 4 workouts per week to use SDNG for. Or, you can use SDNG for all of your workouts for the first 6 weeks of the cycle. Then the last 2 weeks will serve as sort of a mini-pct and that's all that will be needed.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
alright, well i would only run it for 4 weeks. So, if i only took the SDng on only 4 workouts, ie. every other day, it wouldnt be suppressive at all? im just having a hard time beleving that because i thought PCt was mandatory after a SDng cycle.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We usually recommend a light pct, to simplify things.

Prasterone is really mild on the HPTA. If you're not taking the full 4 caps every day, you should be good.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphabolic Blitz?!? Who is coming up with these names (KEN!!!)??? :firedevil:

Like the guys said, if only doing SDNG pre-w/o at 2/day, even every day, then you still won't really need PCT. Consider that you are taking HX2 with it your insurance card. The AI in it will cover you well.

Good luck!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
You will feel great on this cycle! Love the name too haha

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys! glad to hear some response on this. Im not too familiar with the SDng, but ive been looking over some stand alone logs, trying to gauge its effectiveness.

I was considering running the old pplex, but decided to go this route because of non metyl and no pct. Im hoping with the added SDng for the last 4 weeks, I can get PP like gains!!!!

also...should i be concerned with overly suppressed estrogen from this stack!?

also also..lol...should preworkout supplements (ie. usplabs jacked) be avoided if im using SDng as preworkout. I know SDng has caffiene and yohimie