AX gets PUMPED for 2009!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

From the innovators who bring you the most hardcore and innovative supplements in the industry comes a new product that will once again revolutionize the way you think of the PUMP!!

Anabolic Xtreme proudly introduces its first ever pump product, codename AXplosion. Bringing innovation isn't new at AX, and this formula will prove to be another in a long line of industry-changing products. From designer Shawn Wells, aka Androgenic, one of the greatest minds in the industry comes "AXplosion", an industry first. No more will you get some wimpy short-lived pump product full of stimulants that make you crash mid-way through your workout (yes, it's Stim free!!). Gone are the days of looking great at the gym but back to just "regular" by the time you get home. No more!! You want pumped, we'll give you PUMPED!!

As mentioned, the product is free of stimulants and for pure pump. The initial testers will receive capped version of the product and given specific dosing instructions based on their weight. The final product will be flavored and come in powder format. But to not waste time, we just capped it to get it out to you!

AX is looking for 30 select testers from across the boards to try this innovative creation. Testers will be chosen based on experience, age, weight, and yes, the ladies are invited to join in on this, too!!! Testers qualifications are as follows:

* Over the age of 18
* Male OR Female
* US residents only
* Must be well trained
* Testers must NOT be on any pump products or pre-workout arginine-based products
* Testers may use their staples, but to maintian baseline levels, must NOT add anything new within the first 2 weeks of starting the product
* Testers MUST log the product on this forum as well as AX forum - www(dot)forum(dot)anabolicx(dot)com
* Testers must be able to log the product immediately upon receiving it

All interested parties, please copy and paste the following information and complete the questions in order to apply:

1. Age:
2. Gender:
3. Location (State):
4. Training experience:
5. Current supplements:
6. Planned supplements until Feb 09:
7. Prior pump product experience:
8. Training goals:
9. Why should we pick you:

Deadline for entries is midnight, EST, December 31st, 2008.
Don't forget to apply before you party!!!​

Happy Holidays to everyone from Anabolic Xtreme!!​

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great opportunity guys.
Correct you are!! This is an ALPHA TEST!!! That means you are the absolute firsts to try it!!!!! This kinda thing isn't just done. When 3-AD came out, nobody alpha tested it - not even the reps. When SDNG came out, none of us got it until beta or better. This is NEW!! :head:

Also, THIS IS THE THREAD THAT YOU SHOULD POST YOUR APPLICATIONS IN, NOT THE THREAD IN COMPANY PROMO!!!!

It was stated in the OP to only post apps here. Right here. Here's the place. Post 'em here. Right up in here.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal, the alpha testers!!! :twisted:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Taking my name out of the hat guys. Good luck to everyone though!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Originally Posted by djbombsquad
Over the age of 18 (24)
* Male
* US residents only (yes)
* Must be well trained (yes)
* Testers must NOT be on any pump products or pre-workout arginine-based products ( I can be when testing it)
* Testers may use their staples, but to maintian baseline levels, must NOT add anything new within the first 2 weeks of starting the product (okay)
* Testers MUST log the product on this forum as well as AX forum - (yes) www(dot)forum(dot)anabolicx(dot)com
* Testers must be able to log the product immediately upon receiving it (yes)

All interested parties, please copy and paste the following information and complete the questions in order to apply:

1. Age:24
2. Gender: male
3. Location (State): CA SD
4. Training experience:4 years
5. Current supplements: jacked protein fish oil and multivitamins
6. Planned supplements until Feb 09: just jacked for pre and my regular stuff
7. Prior pump product experience: jacked, nanovapor, super pump 250, no xplode, noxcg, pump, pre surge, power pump black powder, mri no2 and no2 black, nanox9
8. Training goals: ultimatly get to 180lbs leg press 1000lbs dead lift 500 lbs or more bench 300 or more
9. Why should we pick you: I can do videos I can promote you at the gym etc. I train hard I lift eat sleep gym. I breath the gym and I am honest.

I can stop my arginine product any time so no biggie.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PUMP BUMP!!!!

:djparty:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
1. Age: 32
2. Gender: Male
3. Location (State): California baby!
4. Training experience: two and a half serious years.
5. Current supplements: by end dec: fish/flax oil, multi vite, protein, x-dreams
6. Planned supplements until Feb 09: fish/flax, multi vite, protein
7. Prior pump product experience: BSN No-xplode , LMG gave me some sick pumps too.
8. Training goals: bulking. my goal is to hit 200 lbs before april when i start my first cut.
9. Why should we pick you: currently logging x-dreams , regular poster, i'm looking for a solid product that will give me longer pumps. as you can see, my supplement regimen is pretty basic, so there's no risk of interference, and expanding my basic supplement stack would be pretty cool. i can also post before/after pics. heck, i can do before/after arm day to show the pump!

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
1. Age: 18
3. Location (State): Oklahoma (Go Sooners!)
4. Training experience: lifted for around 4 years but only 1.5 seriously
5. Current supplements: Nos Ether, Jp8, Green Mag, Protein
6. Planned supplements until Feb 09: Green Mag, Protein
7. Prior pump product experience: No2 Black, NoXplode, Nos Ether, Anabolic Pump, and NaNo x9 for a short period of time
8. Training goals: Recomp basically. Im also a powerlifter at the high school level so increasing strength is a priority. Benching 370 and squatting 480-500 are my goals by march.
9. Why should we pick you: Im a dedicated lifter and am always trying to improve myself. I will be honest in my experience and will be able to post those experiences daily. This would be my first sponsored log and if given the opportunity I will make the most of it. Thanks!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the apps, guys!!

Tell ya what... there MIGHT be something in it if you can pull in your girlfriends, wives, or lady friends to apply as well. We seriously want to get the females in on this one, too. :)

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i wanna get pumped!!!
hit this up guys this is going to be a very promising product!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning Pump Bump!!!

:djparty:

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
1. Age: 22
2. Gender: M
3. Location (State): NY
4. Training experience: 4 years
5. Current supplements: Staples (Whey, multi-vitamin, Xtend), 3-AD
6. Planned supplements until Feb 09: I begin aPCT in less than a week, when I will only be using my staples and aPCT for 4 weeks. After, I was planning on going supp free (other than staples) for a few weeks but, if chosen, I will begin this ASAP.
7. Prior pump product experience: NO-Xplode, Superpump 250, PSlin, Anabolic Pump, NO Shotgun v.3, WTF Pump'd in no particular order
8. Training goals: Clean bulk up to 190 by March, 180 currently, 5'8" and vascular (do not have calipers)
9. Why should we pick you: I am a big fan of AX, have been for a few years now. I am honest about my supplement use, have stated which AX supplements I like and which I do not. I come to the board and ask questions when my supplements are not working as expected and have even used the AX money back guarantee when I had no response to the product. I would love for my first log to be for AX and if its for a new product, all the better!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Throwing my support behind Suncloud and Tim...

Would love to see their opinions on this product before purchasing. Good guys, and very active on the board.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well here it goes
1. Age:21
2. Gender:Male
3. Location (State):NJ
4. Training experience:3 years of HARDCORE training
5. Current supplements:prime, Anabolic Edge, Incarnate, X-factor
6. Planned supplements until Feb 09:Essentials and Incarnate
7. Prior pump product experience:Hemodraulix, NO Explode, SP250, White Flood, Nano Vapor(not a fan of the stims)
8. Training goals: Maintain size and strength
9. Why should we pick you: Well I can distinguish the difference between a pump and a caffeine rush, so I know I will give a detailed log with pre and post pics. I would also like to unbiasly compare it to other pump products, if this product is close to as effective as AXCITE, then I know where I will be buying my future pump-products.:woohoo::thumbsup:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Age: 24

3. Location (State): San Marcos, TX

4. Training experience: 6+ years of serious lifting

5. Current supplements: BCAA, WMS, bulk P-Slin (for nutrient repartitioning/recovery), WPI

6. Planned supplements until Feb 09: Just the above stack

7. Prior pump product experience: AP, P-Slin, NO Limits, AAKG powder, AEE powder, mega-dose (15+g) Citrulline Malate

8. Training goals: maintain strength while moving down in weight classes for MMA

9. Why should we pick you: I have logged many different products over the years here at AM (including HX2) and always keep detailed and meticulous track of my lifts, cardio, aesthetics, and overall mood. I still train at the highest possible intensity in the weight room, just at a reduced volume from most.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throwing my support behind Suncloud and Tim...

Would love to see their opinions on this product before purchasing. Good guys, and very active on the board.
I also would like to see suncloud and tim1985 get a chance to run this. They are excellent choices. :thumbsup:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When do we find out the results to the answer.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Keep these apps coming guys!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testers will be announced on or about January 1st - maybe second if we're all sleepin in. Deadline is midnight Dec. 31st, so give us some time to choose and announce after that.

Keep 'em coming!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool beans.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1. Age: 19
3. Location (State): Texas currently, California by January.
4. Training experience: 4.5 years, 3-4 days a week, not too much cardio work.
5. Current supplements:Psarm,P-slin,Vasocharge,Jacked plus essentials.
6. Planned supplements until Feb 09:Lean-FX( in stash), Growth Hormone Product, maybe a test product.
7. Prior pump product experience:MANY! The pump is what I live for. If I could id be in the gym all day getting pumped I would, but naturally that isnt possible. Ive taken many pre-workouts and other supps just in order to get better pumps.
Pre-workouts-Superpump 250, Vasocharge, Jacked, CMI NO3 Overload, No Xplode, Xpand Energized, Fast Twitch and a bunch of samples.
Other Pump-Inducing Supps-Diesel Test Hardcore, Mass FX, Activate Xtreme, Hyperdrol X2, Psarm,P-slin,Nos Ether, Vanadyl Sulphate,Bulk X-factor, Xtend,AAKG, CISSUS(various brands), and more...
8. Training goals: Gain Muscle Lose Fat(Recomp)
9. Why should we pick you: Because I have a lot of experience in pump products and i have used Anabolic Xtreme products previously(Mass FX,Hyperdrol X2,soon Lean FX). I frequent the AM board a lot and have one log completed and one log in progress,aka Psarm.
Thanks.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established

3. Location (State): Providence, Rhode Island

4. Training experience: 5 years + on and off

5. Current supplements: Mass Fx, Neovar

6. Planned supplements until Feb 09: Will be doing a cycle of Mass Fx + 3 A.D. And for PCT I will be taking AX PCT and Paravol (for Libido issues)

Anabolic Pump - Didnt do much but make me **** all day long
RPM - Decent product
NO XPLODE - finished a whole tub, but wouldnt use it again.
NO SHOGUN - Returned the product due to headaches while lifting weights
P-SLIN - Didnt do anything
TRAC - NOT BAD
GNC L ARGININE CAPSULES - dont remember it doing much
DTHC - too much lethargy
Activate Xtreme - Great product
Mass Fx - One of my favorites
PRIME - didnt do anything

8. Training goals: To be at 150 lbs or more at a bodyfat lower than 10%

You should pick me because...
- I am a loyal AX customer
- I will give you a honest review
- I never ran a log before
- I have tried alot of pump products...and it seems like its all bullshit.. Maybe you can prove me wrong = )

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

3. Location (State): Providence, Rhode Island

4. Training experience: 5 years + on and off

5. Current supplements: Mass Fx, Neovar

6. Planned supplements until Feb 09: Will be doing a cycle of Mass Fx + 3 A.D. And for PCT I will be taking AX PCT and Paravol (for Libido issues)

Anabolic Pump - Didnt do much but make me **** all day long
RPM - Decent product
NO XPLODE - finished a whole tub, but wouldnt use it again.
NO SHOGUN - Returned the product due to headaches while lifting weights
P-SLIN - Didnt do anything
TRAC - NOT BAD
GNC L ARGININE CAPSULES - dont remember it doing much
DTHC - too much lethargy
Activate Xtreme - Great product
Mass Fx - One of my favorites
PRIME - didnt do anything

8. Training goals: To be at 150 lbs or more at a bodyfat lower than 10%

You should pick me because...
- I am a loyal AX customer
- I will give you a honest review
- I never ran a log before
- I have tried alot of pump products...and it seems like its all bullshit.. Maybe you can prove me wrong = )
Dude, prime is not a test booster, so it is not supposed to boost your libido or make you more aggressive, just for strength and mass, sorry to hear you got nothing from it.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, prime is not a test booster, so it is not supposed to boost your libido or make you more aggressive, just for strength and mass, sorry to hear you got nothing from it.
Since Prime has some sort of trib derivative in it, I'd consider it a test booster. How effective is it? No clue. And no comment. :)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I don't see how you think he thought it was supposed to make him aggressive / libido boosted... He just said it didn't work for him.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do's for the Study

-Do keep yourself very well hydrated. It is OK if testers use creatine, glycerol, and any products in the AX line if they have a baseline to assess, meaning nothing new added to the mix within 2 weeks of starting this. Anything that positively affects hydration would be encouraged. Electrolyte drinks, creatine, glycerol and obviously water itself would theoretically improve vascularity and have synergy with this product. 16 oz. Taken pre-workout (potentially spaced out if need be over 30 minutes) would ensure proper hydration as most (70%) people are dehydrated and hydration is key. On the flip side, all diuretics, even weak ones, should be avoided. More on that below.
-Do take the product on workout days only for assessment, unless you are acutely libido dosing.
-Do use the product on an empty stomach 30-45 minutes before expected activity (sexual or weight training).

Do Not's for the Study
-No protein, EAA, BCAA's or other amino acids pre-workout for this trial in supplemental form. Do not use an hour or less before taking the product. With protein in food based protein avoid 2 hours or less pre-workout. So no solid food 2 hours before working out as the product needs to be taken 30-45 minutes preworkout.
-As far as BCAA or EAA drink mixes do not use until 30 minutes or less to cessation of workout. So you may use BCAA's or EAA's, but ONLY 30 minutes before the END of your workout. For most people this will be half way through. Post workout protein, BCAA, or EAA is always encouraged. If this supplementation schedule is too contrary to your protocol do not proceed. This is the most effective way to supplement, in my estimation anyway and it will increase the efficacy of the product, which we are trying to assess. I don't want a confounding error.
-Anything with aspartame (Nutrasweet ? Phenylalanine based) is discouraged during the course of this study with the time frames laid out above.
-Do not use any other arginine-based or citrulline-based products, no pump products, and no pre-workout products that have arginine (which is nearly all).
-Because hydration is key, diuretics such as the below are all to be avoided.
caffeine (cut down your intake even prior to starting this study/log).
--herbal diuretics:dandelion, uva ursi, mallow, etc.
--Ephedra or other stimulants
--Pharmaceutical Diuretics: e.g. lasix, zaroxolyn, etc.
--Alcohol ? yes, seriously.

Additional Information

My ideal study group: 25-30 males (25 males-5 females would be great). Well-trained. Over the age of 18, I would like a range of range of ages if possible. Most likely those that are in their 30's, 40's, 50's and beyond would see greater benefit due to reduced endothelial elasticity (especially someone who is diabetic or has hypercholesterolemia/hypertriglyceridemia).

Further, it goes beyond what's listed. Shawn Wells and Anabolic Xtreme sourced very, very particular forms of each ingredient and had them tested to meet our criteria. Further still, is having data collected through this study. This product is for those that are done with products that are just hype and want results oriented supplementation.

The length of the study is based on the number of capsules. So testing logs will vary based on the dosing protocol.

Some will run through it faster than others depending on dosing.

It would be ideal if we had some in all groups: (e.g.)

-4 (under 150) caps, 5 caps (150-200), 6 caps (200+), 8 caps (hardcore use/ acute libido dosing r/t intimate activities).

Though the majority may be in the 5 cap range it'd be great to have at least 4 or 5 in each of the other categories.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm talking about... :thumbsup:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I don't see how you think he thought it was supposed to make him aggressive / libido boosted... He just said it didn't work for him.
my bad for a seconf I thought this was the hper/freeze thread which tells you to list all prior test boosters, misunderstanding I my behalf, like I said before sorry to hear that Prime did not work for you:thumbsup:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
What effect would Trisorb have on this "pump" product?:think:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What effect would Trisorb have on this "pump" product?:think:
Without knowing the ingredients, I honestly have no clue.

They don't tell me much. Just say "Tim, go do this. Tim, go do that." :nutkick:

:lol:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I guess that makes sense.... :cheers:

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
1. Age: 19
2. Gender: male
3. Location (State): California
4. Training experience: 3 years of endurance strength training/ 2 years of bodybuilding training
5. Current supplements: protein, bcaa's, creatine, MassFx, Hyperdrol X2, X Factor
6. Planned supplements until Feb 09: MassFx, Hyperdrol X2, X Factor
7. Prior pump product experience: bsn noexplode, gaspari superpump250, usp jacked
8. Training goals: once was a skinny endurance athlete, now main goal is to obtain a bodybuilder physique
9. Why should we pick you: deteremined to work extremely hard- gained 14lbs in 2 months with AX, all natural, and the goal is 6 more lbs and I want to do it with AX! =D

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Without knowing the ingredients, I honestly have no clue.

They don't tell me much. Just say "Tim, go do this. Tim, go do that." :nutkick:

:lol:
Tim get Etomic some Axplosion to log, and some waffle fries, FOR FREE!! :nutkick:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tim get Etomic some Axplosion to log, and some waffle fries, FOR FREE!! :nutkick:
Oh, I'm sorry, but I didn't notice "Etomic" on my check this last time. :trout:

j/k! :p My "check" is a bag of peanuts, and I get to pick each quarter between salted or unsalted. It's a good deal, cuz I'm nutz. :head:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumpin!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumpiddy Bump!!

Who wants sum?!?!?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
:wave:

I DO.... I DO....

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
ME would like some, sweet pumpity pump pump:food:

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've applied to the other one you guys are offering i might as well do this one too :food: Would be nice to run a log with both of these products.

1. Age: 23

2. Gender:
Male

3. Location (State):
Michigan

4. Training experience:
Lifting since I was 15 but heavier in the past year and half, when I put on over 30lbs.

5. Current supplements: (coppied from the other)
Just the basics as of right now. ALA, Chromium Picolinate, Protein/Carb Shakes, BCAA, Orange Triad, 6 caps of Sesamin Oil, 10 caps of Fish Oil, and Neovar + Geranium pre-workout.

I plan on keeping the same products, add Hyperdrol X2 if I do get selected. Am open to suggestions or other supplements that could help out as well.

Haven't had much pump product experience. My only one was with NaNO Vapor, which tells you how much experience (or lack of ) I've had. That did nothing for me unless make my ears go red, but nothing at the gym.

8. Training goals: (coppied as well)
My goals are pretty simple. I've achieved the weight I wanted, just not the way I wanted. I'm at 240 right now, but 48 of those lbs are fat. I want to keep the number at 240, but recomp and exchange most of that fat for muscle. Have a pretty good workout routine, 3x a week I hit the weights, Monday is Biceps/Triceps, Wednesday is legs/abs, Friday Back/Chest/Shoulder. Tuesdays and Thursdays are cardio days, weekends are always random, as sometimes I'll go for a run or two, and others won't do much and just let my body rest.

Because I'm a hard worker, will log it very often, rich in details, and follow instructions to make the product most effective. My diet will be in complete check, my bases are all covered, and I work very hard in the gym.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumpiddy Bump!!

Who wants sum?!?!?
Hel, I'll take some!! Let's have it!! I'll put it through its paces. Fo Sho!! :head:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
1. Age:21

3. Location (State): Washington DC

4. Training experience: I have been training with complete dedication/purpose for about 2 years now. I've gone through a variety of phases. When this log starts, I will be embarking on a Power/Rep Range/Shock workout. I will be coming out of a 13 week long cut, so I'll be looking to add mass.

5. Current supplements:

--MHP Activate Sport
--Fish Oil (10g Per day)
--Intrabolic
--Presurge

--MHP Activate Sport
--Fish Oil
--Intrabolic/ICE/Xtend

7. Prior pump product experience: I used just about everything out there:

--White Flood
--Vasocharge
--Presurge
--Glycergrow
--Superpump 250
--GPLC Solo
--UN Horsepower
--Ragnarok
--NO Limits
--Plasmajet
--Jacked

8. Training goals: I will be looking to add mass. As I sit today, I'm about 180 at around 7-8% BF. Looking to bulk cleanly to about 200 and see where that puts me!

9. Why should we pick you: I should be picked because my attention to detail/supplementation/diet is second to none. I'm always around the boards, so I can provide frequent and detailed updates. Also, I'm fairly skeptical of most pump products, so you will most definitely get an honest review from me.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
suncloud and tim!:thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I can't stick to all the stipulations so I pulled my name out:sad:
i'm detoxing off coffee as we speak. 18 cups a day normally, now i'm down to 7. should be at 1 cup by new years :)