New and Old MassFx?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
How can I tell the difference between the old and new MassFx? I just picked some up and just wanna check...

Thanks

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Old is just 25r-diol, divanil, and bioperine. The new one has white button mushroom extract, forslean, and 11-alpha in addition to the first three listed ingredients.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
i believe i just got the original one? will it be ok to take it alone or with Hyperdrol X2? (age18)...

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
original came in bottle with tag around top. The new mass fx comes in a cool lookin box. If you are not prone to gyno, then taking it alone you should be fine without problems. People have very different views on taking ai's at 18. But its all good, you should be ok, just don't go crazy with the hyperdrol. I'm also 18 and im starting a mass fx(original)/ x-factor stack in a week. goodluck with whatever you choose

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i believe i just got the original one? will it be ok to take it alone or with Hyperdrol X2? (age18)...
Where in the world did you find the original one? I thought that was all gone!

No matter. If you wanted the new one, we can trade ya for it. If not, then you're still good to go. You can definitely take it alone or stack with HX2. No problems.

Any questions, just let us know! :cheers:

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Where in the world did you find the original one? I thought that was all gone!

No matter. If you wanted the new one, we can trade ya for it. If not, then you're still good to go. You can definitely take it alone or stack with HX2. No problems.

Any questions, just let us know! :cheers:
lol i picked it up at vitaminshoppe.

Will the old one be just as potent as the current version, or was the old version better? Thanks

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
I get the feeling that more people like the new one because of the additions. Out of curiosity, what's the expiry date on the original MassFX?
OCT2010.. should i opt to trade for the new one?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OCT2010.. should i opt to trade for the new one?
That's completely up to you. As previously stated, the "new one" is an updated version that plays on symmetry of ingredients to provide a better overall anabolic package. The original was awesome (the reason I'm with AX to begin with - loved the stuff!), but was just a wee bit different.

If you're interested in the new one over the old one, you can just let me know and I'll work out whatever you want to do. To be open and honest with you, we can either do it officially through AX or you can do it through me and my own personal stash. Your choice. Call me crazy, but I like to use both for different reasons during the same cycle. :head:

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
That's completely up to you. As previously stated, the "new one" is an updated version that plays on symmetry of ingredients to provide a better overall anabolic package. The original was awesome (the reason I'm with AX to begin with - loved the stuff!), but was just a wee bit different.

If you're interested in the new one over the old one, you can just let me know and I'll work out whatever you want to do. To be open and honest with you, we can either do it officially through AX or you can do it through me and my own personal stash. Your choice. Call me crazy, but I like to use both for different reasons during the same cycle. :head:
Thanks a lot man! ill try the old one for a bit and ill let you know mate! thanks

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool - hope you like it!! For me, it gave me more of the Alpha Male Mentality than the current version, but that's just the psychological aspect of it. Each version has their own merits, but the newest has less flaws. :) (not that the old one had many anyway!!) :p

The last time I ran them, I did a pretty hefty dose. 6/day for MFX Max, and on workout days, 2 pre-w/o of the original one for that extra 'oomph' in the gym. Things worked out exceedingly well.

Good luck! Let us know if you need anything. :cheers:

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Cool - hope you like it!! For me, it gave me more of the Alpha Male Mentality than the current version, but that's just the psychological aspect of it. Each version has their own merits, but the newest has less flaws. :) (not that the old one had many anyway!!) :p

The last time I ran them, I did a pretty hefty dose. 6/day for MFX Max, and on workout days, 2 pre-w/o of the original one for that extra 'oomph' in the gym. Things worked out exceedingly well.

Good luck! Let us know if you need anything. :cheers:
Thanks much appreciated! :D