FREE MASSFX! Who wants it? Anyone?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Who Wants Some FREE Mass FX?

You’ve seen the powerful results of Mass FX from the recent clinical study conducted at Wright State University, OH. Now experience them first-hand!!
We are looking for 5 individuals who are serious about kick-starting their fall and winter bulks with a HUGE BANG, including massive increases in strength, size, and testosterone!

Requirements
  • Must be AT LEAST 18 years of age.
  • Must be a US resident.
  • Must not be taking every other supplement under the sun! Protein powders, BCAA’s, multivitamins, fish oil, and pre-workout stimulants are all fine to use while testing. However, to keep the results of your run with Mass FX as free from variables as possible, we ask that you please use only the approved supplements listed above. No creatine, Nitric Oxide supplements, beta-alanine supplements, pro-hormones, etc please.
  • Must have been off of ALL testosterone boosters for at least a month.
  • Must have finished the PCT to their last pro-hormone cycle at least 7 weeks ago.
  • Must be a registered forum member at forum.anabolicx.com to participate. Go there and sign up today! It’s free.
  • To be considered, please copy and paste these questions into your reply, and provide your response below each question.
We will begin going through applications immediately, and will post the selected winners in this thread.

Deadline for applications is Friday, September 26th, at 12am Pacific Standard Time..

Good Luck Everyone!
  1. Please list some of the testosterone boosting products you have used in the past, if any.
  2. Have you ever used Mass FX Maximum Strength?
  3. Have you tried the original Mass FX formula before, and have you had a chance to compare it to the NEW Maximum Strength formula yet?
  4. Why do you want to take Mass FX for a test run?
  5. Have you ever kept a log before?
  6. What is your screen name on the AX website?

Bradakas

Bradakas

Awards
Mass FX

[*]Have you ever used Mass FX Maximum Strength?
Unfortunately no.
[*]Have you tried the original Mass FX formula before, and have you had a chance to compare it to the NEW Maximum Strength formula yet?
Not yet
[*]Why do you want to take Mass FX for a test run?

I would consider participating in a Mass FX test run because it would provide a beneficial perspective on first time testosterone boosting product users; who have a similar demographic as myself.
-23 years of age
-Five years lifting experience
-Has had product experience with popular products: creatine, beta alaine, glutamine, and NO. However, I am not currently using these products
-thorough/clean diet
-and participating in a lifting program 5 days a week.

[*]Have you ever kept a log before?
I'm looking forward to starting my first one
[*]What is your screen name on the AX website?
Bradakas
[/LIST][/QUOTE]

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity here fellas. Free MassFX just to enjoy its MassFX awesomeness.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet deal here guys! :D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GET YOU SOME!!!!!

And if you don't want it, get it and send it to ME!!!
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

:lol: :rofl: :head: :rofl: :lol: (<--symmetry!)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
So is the for a log or just to get free MASSFX?

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
1. Only some Tribulus supplements and ZMA

2.Have you ever used Mass FX Maximum Strength? Nope.

3.Have you tried the original Mass FX formula before, and have you had a chance to compare it to the NEW Maximum Strength formula yet? Nope.

4.Why do you want to take Mass FX for a test run? I have not tried any products like Mass FX before, and would like to take my supplementation to the next level. I want to make huge size and strength gains, and hopefully Mass FX will be a product to help me do this. I have also just recently hit a plateu, and want something to help me break through it!

5.Have you ever kept a log before? Yes, and I have also done sample reviews for companies.

6.What is your screen name on the AX website? Don't have one...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
1.Please list some of the testosterone boosting products you have used in the past, if any. Annibal-5,novedex, and anabolic edge.
2.Have you ever used Mass FX Maximum Strength? Not yet hoping to get free bottle, because my pockets are tight.
3.Have you tried the original Mass FX formula before, and have you had a chance to compare it to the NEW Maximum Strength formula yet? No, don't even know what was in the original formula.
4.Why do you want to take Mass FX for a test run? To see what type of strength gains I get as compared to annibal-5, also to put 5lbs. of mass.
5.Have you ever kept a log before? Not yet
6.What is your screen name on the AX website?alphabeast

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
1.Please list some of the testosterone boosting products you have used in the past, if any.
rpm, drive, core zap, tribulus (maybe one or two dosages of a product), novedex xt.
2.Have you ever used Mass FX Maximum Strength?
no sir
3.Have you tried the original Mass FX formula before, and have you had a chance to compare it to the NEW Maximum Strength formula yet?
no sir
4.Why do you want to take Mass FX for a test run?
ive read some of the literature pertaining to divanail, along with many logs of mass fx and activate extreme, and am impressed with the amount of positive feedback and results, however i just dont have the money to try it right now. thats where you guys come in haha. id love to reap the benefits of mass fx. mainly in terms of strength, id really like to bump my major lifts up a decent amount (ie deadlift, squat, db bench, military). a little bit of extra muscle doesnt sound too shabby either.
5.Have you ever kept a log before?
yes. here are the links.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103206-applied-nutriceutical-s.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/98908-adrenalean-epic-story.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/90753-i-would-like.html (kind of dropped this log due to getting super busy with school, work, and everything else in life)
6.What is your screen name on the AX website?
rolandajoint

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning BUMP!! Grab your cup o' coffee, throw it in the blender with eggs and whey, and get to applying!!! :head:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is the for a log or just to get free MASSFX?
Yes, we'd appreciate the logs. For those who have not run this before but have been considering it, it will be a great opportunity to do so. I personally prefer to run things solo and not stacked for a first time at it. This way you can see what it does for you. Logging it is beneficial so that we can get your impression of it as well.

Though this version has been out for the better part of the year, it's still a great opportunity to get in on something. Recently, there's been a lot of interest in MFX Max, and we just wanted to provide that opportunity to some folks who may not have gotten a shot with it earlier.

To all interested: We do ask that you give us HONEST feedback!!! Though you will be receiving the product free, with the only obligation being a log and feedback, we don't want this to skew your results or opinions. HONEST FEEDBACK IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE!!! If something sucks, then tell us! If it rocks, then let us know!!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Please list some of the testosterone boosting products you have used in the past, if any. just natty ones, paravol, DTH, COQHave you ever used Mass FX Maximum Strength? no
Have you tried the original Mass FX formula before, and have you had a chance to compare it to the NEW Maximum Strength formula yet? N/A
Why do you want to take Mass FX for a test run? i'm trying to stay away from other PS/PH's for awhile, due to up coming job related issueHave you ever kept a log before? yes, but not on a site
What is your screen name on the AX website? lennoxchi

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Could we get a little product description? What would this product best be for? (cut, bulk, re-comp) any other good side effects? (fat-loss?) Any other bad side effects? (estrogenic?) What PCT if any does Mass FX require?

I am just interested in a few of these answer or any other details you could give me as I am a bit leery of AX after a run with the OG Superdrol a little while back that I was very unimpressed with.

jdpumped

Awards
1. Please list some of the testosterone boosting products you have used in the past, if any.
I have never taken a test booster.
No.
3. Have you tried the original Mass FX formula before, and have you had a chance to compare it to the NEW Maximum Strength formula yet?
No.
At age 38, I figure it's time to give a test booster a try. Mass FX is actually my leading candidate to try. Your post had excellent timing. I want to see an increase in strength, size and recovery. I'm also trying to lose bodyfat.
I log what I lift every day. I have just never posted it before. I also recognize the difference between a good log and a bad one.
jdpumped

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could we get a little product description? What would this product best be for? (cut, bulk, re-comp) any other good side effects? (fat-loss?) Any other bad side effects? (estrogenic?) What PCT if any does Mass FX require?

I am just interested in a few of these answer or any other details you could give me as I am a bit leery of AX after a run with the OG Superdrol a little while back that I was very unimpressed with.
Description? Sure thing! We've got a whole sticky on the topic here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-xtreme/87327-massfx-maximum-strength.html

Sorry to hear you had a bad run with SD, but that time is long gone. MassFX is a natty product, and nothing like SD. I can pretty much guarantee that you won't have a bad run with it if you're doing it right. :) Yes, I am that confident! Money-back guarantee on all of our products, but seeing as this is a free product for log opportunity, you've got nothing to lose! :woohoo:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Description? Sure thing! We've got a whole sticky on the topic here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-xtreme/87327-massfx-maximum-strength.html

Sorry to hear you had a bad run with SD, but that time is long gone. MassFX is a natty product, and nothing like SD. I can pretty much guarantee that you won't have a bad run with it if you're doing it right. :) Yes, I am that confident! Money-back guarantee on all of our products, but seeing as this is a free product for log opportunity, you've got nothing to lose! :woohoo:
Your write-up certainly sounds impressive, my only question left unanswered it that as someone who seems to be prone to gyno symptoms without a proper PCT or supporting supps while on.

1. would you recommend I ran something while using MassFX? (ATD, 6-bromodione, Tamoxifen)
2. would you recommend the use of anything for a PCT?

Anyways I look forward to changing my opinion on AX as the company definitely seems to have some great products to offer.

APP ON THE wAY!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i logged this for you last time! good luck to you all this product is the ****!!! i got strong as **** off this stuff!

Thanks
GJJ

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wishing testers the best of luck. I used mass fx max and saw little results...but i think its because of my age. good luck testers!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your write-up certainly sounds impressive, my only question left unanswered it that as someone who seems to be prone to gyno symptoms without a proper PCT or supporting supps while on.

1. would you recommend I ran something while using MassFX? (ATD, 6-bromodione, Tamoxifen)
2. would you recommend the use of anything for a PCT?

Anyways I look forward to changing my opinion on AX as the company definitely seems to have some great products to offer.

APP ON THE wAY!
Sure, I'll answer. And thanks for signing up over at AX! Don't know if you posted there, but I'll cover you here for all to see.

If you are prone to gyno, ANY products that deal with hormones could affect you. In the case of this one, we've taken great strides to formulate something with a built-in mild AI to help prevent any flare-ups. It can easily be stacked with your AI of choice - or our's, HyperdrolX2. But for the sake of the tests here, it's gonna have to be a solo run for MFX.

No PCT is required. Not even a little. The purpose of PCT is to guard against shutdown, bring your production back up to speed, and to control any possible estrogen rebound after a cycle. Since MFX does NONE of these, there's never any need. The Univ study will show that there is no shutdown in it. Though it was the original MFX, the core ingredients (those that might be suspect with regards to hormones), showed nothing of the sort. It's all good!! :woohoo:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Sure, I'll answer. And thanks for signing up over at AX! Don't know if you posted there, but I'll cover you here for all to see.

If you are prone to gyno, ANY products that deal with hormones could affect you. In the case of this one, we've taken great strides to formulate something with a built-in mild AI to help prevent any flare-ups. It can easily be stacked with your AI of choice - or our's, HyperdrolX2. But for the sake of the tests here, it's gonna have to be a solo run for MFX.

No PCT is required. Not even a little. The purpose of PCT is to guard against shutdown, bring your production back up to speed, and to control any possible estrogen rebound after a cycle. Since MFX does NONE of these, there's never any need. The Univ study will show that there is no shutdown in it. Though it was the original MFX, the core ingredients (those that might be suspect with regards to hormones), showed nothing of the sort. It's all good!! :woohoo:
Yeah, I wouldn't say I am "prone" however if its a product that does REQUIRE the use of an AI or PCT, and I don't have a great one setup I sometimes do start to notice symptoms, plus I think one of my problems is that I tend to hold extra fat in a few problem areas one of which is my lower chest.

Also just curious, you wouldn't want testers to run anything such as Tamoxifen, or Letrozole?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I wouldn't say I am "prone" however if its a product that does REQUIRE the use of an AI or PCT, and I don't have a great one setup I sometimes do start to notice symptoms, plus I think one of my problems is that I tend to hold extra fat in a few problem areas one of which is my lower chest.

Also just curious, you wouldn't want testers to run anything such as Tamoxifen, or Letrozole?
I'd say probably not. Anything from the "staples" is pretty much out. Prescription meds and supplements shouldn't be mixed, either. Just keep it simple. :)

flex13

Awards
1. I have used Blue up by controlled labs, trib 750 by 4everfit, Drive and RPM by Applied, and Tbomb by mhp. I have tried each of these products probably over the past 7 years or so there may be a few more just can't remember right now!

2. I have never tried Mass FX Maximum Strength, the new or the old formula. As a matter of fact I have never tried any of Anabolic Extremes products.

3. I want to take Mass fx because I have been reading the reviews on it and its seems the right product for my goals. I want to increase lifts/strength, add a few lbs of solid muscle, I want more drive and better sense of well being, and most importantly I want a product that doesn't require pct. I had surgery 7 weeks ago and have only been back in the gym for 3weeks. All my strength and muscle is back but I just want a real product that will get me just over the hump I have been stuck at!!!!!!!!!

4. I have kept logs before for school and hockey but the only log I have ever kept was for creatine and it was over at bulknutrition about 8 years ago.

5. My board name is flex13
- I am 22yrs of age and have been lifting since I was 12
- I am currently in college and play hockey
- Most importantly my diet is on check and I lift between 5-6 days a week ranging from 1-2 hrs depending on what body parts I am working on.
- Also I am 5'10 about 205, bf is between 10-12

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning Bump!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
knock-knock

Who's there?

Bumpiddy bumpiddy bumpiddy bump-bump-bump!!!! :head:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free MassFX!!......:woohoo::woohoo:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
knock-knock

Who's there?

Bumpiddy bumpiddy bumpiddy bump-bump-bump!!!! :head:
I heard she's hot......and has some massive "bumps" herself :chick: :p

Ok, that was a bad pun, but BUMP! :D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please list some of the testosterone boosting products you have used in the past, if any. Tribex once few years ago.
Have you ever used Mass FX Maximum Strength? no
Have you tried the original Mass FX formula before, and have you had a chance to compare it to the NEW Maximum Strength formula yet? no and no
Why do you want to take Mass FX for a test run? I want to get results of what it claims. get huge. I want to increase lifts/strength, add a few lbs of solid muscle, All my strength and muscle is back but I just want a real product that will get me up and running once my rotater cuff is 100% back in action
Have you ever kept a log before? severals
What is your screen name on the AX website? djbombsquad

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
24yo male, living in Southern California!
Currently on: Whey, BCAAs, Multi, Fish-Oil, ZMA, Creatine Mono.
If I am chosen, I can drop the Creatine, that’s not a problem.
I haven’t used a test-booster since January, don’t use PHs ever, so I’m good there.
Just registered over at anabolicx.com, user name “Resolve”

Only test-boosters I’ve ever used was forskolin and freaking heavy squats and deads.

I have not.

I have not tried the original. I have perused the new formula, however, and based off the research and anecdotal reports I have read, it is dosed well and compiled of fantastic ingredients.

Those fantastics ingredients I mentioned above – because of them! Divanil has been on my to-do list for a long time, as well as 11-alpha, but what can you do when money’s tight? That Mass FX has both as well as forskolin which I already love, and white button, buckthorn, and 25R-diol to boot makes it even more awesome!

Absolutely – check ‘em out:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94391-resolved-lift-heavier.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/95807-resolve-drops-napalm.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102482-resolving-debate-animal.html

Resolve – creative huh?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fell down. Hit my head. Now there's something there. What is it???

BUMP!!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fell down. Hit my head. Now there's something there. What is it???

BUMP!!!!

Last time I did that, I just got a bruise.

You should add some ice to that, to prevent any swelling.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmmm. I might be interested. ;)
You have to apply, just like everyone else. :)

Actually, for you, you also have to list 5 elements which zirconium dioxide can be doped with to change it from a monoclinic lattice to primative cubic.

(for those who don't know, I'm studying to do what jmh80 does, so we like to sometimes give eachother a hard time on ChE trivia)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You have to apply, just like everyone else. :)

Actually, for you, you also have to list 5 elements which zirconium dioxide can be doped with to change it from a monoclinic lattice to primative cubic.

(for those who don't know, I'm studying to do what jmh80 does, so we like to sometimes give eachother a hard time on ChE trivia)
Hell if I remember that. I just came off 2 weeks of night shifts to get the plant back up and running after Gustav.

Look for an app. today.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell if I remember that. I just came off 2 weeks of night shifts to get the plant back up and running after Gustav.

Look for an app. today.
LOL. I'm taking some esoteric ChE elective course this semester (air sensor design). If you got that right off the top of your head, you deserve more than a bottle of MassFX.

vette00

vette00

Awards
Must be AT LEAST 18 years of age. 26
Must be a US resident. YES
Must not be taking every other supplement under the sun! Protein powders, BCAA'S, L- GLUTAMINE, AND MULT VIT.
Must have been off of ALL testosterone boosters for at least a month.
8 DAY LEFT TO BE A MONTH

Please list some of the testosterone boosting products you have used in the past: BLUE UP, BIOTEST, ANIMAL STAK 2, 1-AD, AND BLUE GENE
Have you ever used Mass FX Maximum Strength? NO
Have you tried the original Mass FX formula before, and have you had a chance to compare it to the NEW Maximum Strength formula yet? NO
Why do you want to take Mass FX for a test run? REALLY THE 1 SUPP THAT HAS WORK WELL FOR ME WAS 1-AD. I AM TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING THAT WORKS AND U CAN NOT GET THE OLD 1-AD VERSION ANYMORE. PLUS I AHVE HEARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT THE ORIGINAL MASS FX.
Have you ever kept a log before? NOT A LOG BUT A REVIEW FOR ANIMAL PUMP/SHOCK THERAPY
What is your screen name on the AX website? VETTE00

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

-Can comply with supplements allowed.
-Can comply with test boosters and PCT timing as of next week.
-Problem I have is my gym is majorly F'ed up due to Gustav. The equipment is very, very limited. Leg stuff is non-existent. I really need about 3 weeks to start a good log of this stuff due to that aspect. If that doesn't fit AX's needs - that's cool.

[*]Please list some of the testosterone boosting products you have used in the past, if any.
Feno Test, Alpha Drive, PCT/Ultra Hotter, Ultra Hot, Rebound XT, Rebound Reloaded, Drive, Restore, etc. Probably more just can't remember right now.

Yes - totally F'ed up run due to Gustav though.

[*]Have you tried the original Mass FX formula before, and have you had a chance to compare it to the NEW Maximum Strength formula yet?
Yes. Didn't get to give the new version a fair shake honestly. The original version kicked major butt! One of my fav. supplements.

Attempt to give it a fair shake. And I can deliver a fairly good log (unless another hurricane comes to Looziana).

Lots. Now if they've been good or not is another question.

Not sure I have one.

jaymdubbs

jaymdubbs

Awards
Please list some of the testosterone boosting products you have used in the past, if any.

MassFx, Hyperdrol X2, CL Blue Gene, MAN Primal Male, Activate Xtreme, CL Blue Up, 11oxo, HDrol, 6oxo, 6 oxo xtreme, ALRI jungle warfare, ALRI bad ass mass, ALRI pro anabol, and others

Have you ever used Mass FX Maximum Strength? No

Have you tried the original Mass FX formula before, and have you had a chance to compare it to the NEW Maximum Strength formula yet? I have taken the original, but not the new formulation

Why do you want to take Mass FX for a test run? the original was one of the most potent natural supplements I have ever taken. I got better results from Mass Fx then I did Hdrol (in my opinon - I felt more on and my strenght increased more on MFX)

Have you ever kept a log before? Sure have

What is your screen name on the AX website? jaymdubbs (also on bb.com)

I should note that I am currently logging CL Blue Gene and will be done on Sept. 30th. I know the requirements say a month after last test booster, so I can start at the end of october!!!:bruce3:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, gentlemen, I am respectfully withdrawing my application. I was chosen to log another product that would unfortunately interfere with my ability to evaluate Mass FX objectively.

Best of luck to the other applicants and my thanks to Timdull and the other AX reps for this grat oppurtunity!

Machine Mind

Machine Mind

Awards

You’ve seen the powerful results of Mass FX from the recent clinical study conducted at Wright State University, OH. Now experience them first-hand!!
We are looking for 5 individuals who are serious about kick-starting their fall and winter bulks with a HUGE BANG, including massive increases in strength, size, and testosterone!

Requirements
  • Must be AT LEAST 18 years of age.
    CHECK, 23
  • Must be a US resident.
    CHECK
  • Must not be taking every other supplement under the sun! Protein powders, BCAA’s, multivitamins, fish oil, and pre-workout stimulants are all fine to use while testing. However, to keep the results of your run with Mass FX as free from variables as possible, we ask that you please use only the approved supplements listed above. No creatine, Nitric Oxide supplements, beta-alanine supplements, pro-hormones, etc please.
    CHECK, using Whey Protein, Animal Pak, Flaxseed Oil caps, Glucosamine/Chondroitin, and BCAA's
  • Must have been off of ALL testosterone boosters for at least a month.
    Finished up an NHA about 2 months ago
  • Must have finished the PCT to their last pro-hormone cycle at least 7 weeks ago.
    No PH/DS/AAS use ever
  • Must be a registered forum member at forum.anabolicx.com to participate. Go there and sign up today! It’s free.
    I'm Machine Mind, here's my intro: Machine Mind - Anabolic Xtreme Forum :D
  • To be considered, please copy and paste these questions into your reply, and provide your response below each question.
[*]Please list some of the testosterone boosting products you have used in the past, if any.
Universal N1-T, Ultimate Nutrition Tribulus, Activate Xtreme, Animal Test

No, but I hear great things!

Unfortunately no

Because I want to surpass my current weight of 190 lbs that I've been stuck at for awhile :(

Yes I keep very detailed logs, but haven't had the opportunity here yet

Machine Mind, intro thread here: Machine Mind - Anabolic Xtreme Forum :D

THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO APPLY! :head:

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established

Requirements
Must be AT LEAST 18 years of age. 25
Must be a US resident. Yessir!
Must not be taking every other supplement under the sun! Protein powders, BCAA’s, multivitamins, fish oil, and pre-workout stimulants are all fine to use while testing. However, to keep the results of your run with Mass FX as free from variables as possible, we ask that you please use only the approved supplements listed above. No creatine, Nitric Oxide supplements, beta-alanine supplements, pro-hormones, etc please. Currently, Im just running my staples.
Must have been off of ALL testosterone boosters for at least a month. check
Must have finished the PCT to their last pro-hormone cycle at least 7 weeks ago.
Must be a registered forum member at forum.anabolicx.com to participate. Go there and sign up today! It’s free. Im registered
To be considered, please copy and paste these questions into your reply, and provide your response below each question.

We will begin going through applications immediately, and will post the selected winners in this thread.

Deadline for applications is Friday, September 26th, at 12am Pacific Standard Time..

Good Luck Everyone!
Please list some of the testosterone boosting products you have used in the past, if any. Original MassFx, Activate, Activate Extreme, Transd. Formestane, Transdermal Trione, atd, tribulus from biotest's old tribex500 to USPLabs TNA and everything in between, Drive, Powerfull(it was touted more as a testbooster back b4 the hgh promoting benefits came out), Stoked, Vitrix, Viraloid, 17-hd(before I knew anything, obviously), lj100:1, fenutest, hyperdrol, hyperdrolx2(beta tested that one for ya over at DA), paravol, basically every good natural booster on the earth, every ph on the planet, and about 5 million different bulk combo's that I've made my own and for some of my clients.

Have you ever used Mass FX Maximum Strength? Not Yet, just the original

Have you tried the original Mass FX formula before, and have you had a chance to compare it to the NEW Maximum Strength formula yet? Again, not yet, but I will be pretty soon either way.

Why do you want to take Mass FX for a test run? Well, Im about to start my winter bulk which will start will a good natural tbooster(like it does every year). Also, I've tested a ton of different products for various companys, including the original stimX, massFX/xfactor, and hypX2 for you guys, and I think AnEx is one of the top 3 best companies that exist. I've never used a product of your's that I didnt like and thats saying a TON. Also, Im currently 234, 6'1, 26 years old, and Id like to be at 230 AFTER my cut this year which should have me ********ing to 255. Hopefully, this new MassFX will give me a big boost in that regard.

Have you ever kept a log before? Yep, yellow gold(b4 it was AP), Asteroid stack, xfactor and massFX combo, symmetry and megadosed cissus, adrenalean, and prolly 15-20 more.

What is your screen name on the AX website? ugab37

One more very serious point:

PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME!!!!!!! and I'll dance like a monkey:dance::bruce3::woohoo:

giodee

giodee

Awards
35 years of age.
I'm a US resident.

Have been off of ALL testosterone boosters for at least a month.
Have finished the PCT to their last pro-hormone cycle at least 7 weeks ago.
Im a registered forum member at forum.anabolicx.com

Please list some of the testosterone boosting products you have used in the past, if any. Tribulus, Sustain alpha, Testro-grow, paravol, arimitest, Rebound
Have you ever used Mass FX Maximum Strength? Nopers.
Have you tried the original Mass FX formula before, and have you had a chance to compare it to the NEW Maximum Strength formula yet? Nope nope.
Why do you want to take Mass FX for a test run? Always love to test out a new AX product.
Have you ever kept a log before? Nope.
What is your screen name on the AX website? Giodee

:woohoo: :head:

bawoods

Awards
I am a firefighter and have been really looking into products to help achieve my goals during training. So hook it up.

1. Please list some of the testosterone boosting products you have used in the past, if any. No, right now I am on just a multi
2. Have you ever used Mass FX Maximum Strength? No, but have been looking for something new.
3. Have you tried the original Mass FX formula before, and have you had a chance to compare it to the NEW Maximum Strength formula yet? No, I haven't.
4. Why do you want to take Mass FX for a test run? So I can feel what I have read about.
5. Have you ever kept a log before? Yes I have.
6. What is your screen name on the AX website? My screen name is bawoods

Last edited:

dareman2

Awards
Please list some of the testosterone boosting products you have used in the past, if any. Animal Stak; Animal Test

Have you ever used Mass FX Maximum Strength? No, not yet.
Have you tried the original Mass FX formula before, and have you had a chance to compare it to the NEW Maximum Strength formula yet? Tried the original and loved it.

Why do you want to take Mass FX for a test run? I've been out of training for a number of months now because of a back injury. I want to get back into training and gain back the mass I lost.

Have you ever kept a log before? Not online, but religiously when I was training.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, gentlemen, I am respectfully withdrawing my application. I was chosen to log another product that would unfortunately interfere with my ability to evaluate Mass FX objectively.

Best of luck to the other applicants and my thanks to Timdull and the other AX reps for this grat oppurtunity!
Much obliged for letting us know!! Have fun with the other test. Though that product sucks compared to this one. :icon_lol:

I'm just kidding! I forget what you said the other one was anyway!! :lol: Good luck, and have fun. Maybe next time! THANKS FOR APPLYING!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when are testers going to be picked?
Friday!! So keep 'em coming, folks. There's nothing we like better than making a hard decision based on too many applicants! :head: