First PH cycle

jon32

Awards
Alright everyone,

This is the first time i'll be using a PH and here is the plan (and a couple questions)

The stack:
3-AD and MASS FXMS for 4 weeks
apct and hperdrol x2 for the PCT

Questions:
1.) would i want to do 4 caps of 3-ad or 5 caps
2.) is hyperdrol really necessary (i've just been reading some logs where people are doing that)
3.) Would i need to take a cortisol blocker with the PCT (please recommend one too)

Stats:
5'8''
170 lbs
9-11% bf
22 yrs old

Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks everyone

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Alright everyone,

This is the first time i'll be using a PH and here is the plan (and a couple questions)

The stack:
3-AD and MASS FXMS for 4 weeks
apct and hperdrol x2 for the PCT

Questions:
1.) would i want to do 4 caps of 3-ad or 5 caps what do the diresctions say?2.) is hyperdrol really necessary (i've just been reading some logs where people are doing that) people use it because it contains a AI (6-bromo) not really needed,IMO
3.) Would i need to take a cortisol blocker with the PCT (please recommend one too) you could (some do, some do not), lean xtreme by DS
Stats:
5'8''
170 lbs
9-11% bf
22 yrs old

Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks everyone
see bold print above

jon32

Awards
Thanks for the answers

I know that 3-ad SAYS to take 2 caps twice a day but i've read logs where people were taking 5 caps a day and even up to 6 caps, so i just wondering what would be best for someone at my size looking to gain weight.

Thanks again

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the answers

I know that 3-ad SAYS to take 2 caps twice a day but i've read logs where people were taking 5 caps a day and even up to 6 caps, so i just wondering what would be best for someone at my size looking to gain weight.

Thanks again
Recommended dose is set with people weighing between 150-200lbs in mind. I wouldn't bother with an increased dose unless I weighed more than 200lbs.

I don't know where Hyperdrol is coming in from. I recommend against stacking these two products together. You should, however, follow your cycle using Advanced PCT to bring your test levels and help keep your gains.

A cortisol blocker is not needed; however, recommended because it helps prevent both muscle loss and fat gain after a cycle.

I also want to make sure that I stress the importance of taking 3-AD with a fatty meal. The ingredient, 2-androstenol, has a very poor solubility, and needs to be taken with plenty of fats to become soluble enough to get absorbed into your system. The recommendation for each dose is around 15-20 grams of fats. This can be as simple as a tablespoon of peanut butter along with your typical meal.

jon32

Awards
Thanks sinner that helped out a lot. Those were the only questions i had at the moment so thanks again for the reply

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job picking your first PH - we're honored that you went with us!!

If you need anything at all, don't ever hesitate to ask! We NEVER get tired of answering questions!!! SERIOUSLY!!! :D :head: :cheers:

jon32

Awards
Thanks Tim!!!

i'm sure i'll have many more in the future but for now that's all i had. i might even start this up a little early. i'm pretty excited to see what's going to happen

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job picking your first PH - we're honored that you went with us!!

If you need anything at all, don't ever hesitate to ask! We NEVER get tired of answering questions!!! SERIOUSLY!!! :D :head: :cheers:
I usually get tired of being awake before I get tired of talking about this.

Best of luck with your cycle, jon32.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol - Sinner and I would probably have a good competition going. If placed in a room with equal computers and connections, it'd be an absolute marathon to see who'd get exhausted answering questions first!! :lol:

Good on ya for starting whenever you do!! Just make sure that if you have any sort of waiting period from whatever you were on last that you fulfill that obligation first. Get everything together and start when you are ready. Have a good diet and plan of attack for the gym worked out. If you don't have those 2 in place, but have the bottles sitting there all pretty, you're only 1/3 prepared to go!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol - Sinner and I would probably have a good competition going. If placed in a room with equal computers and connections, it'd be an absolute marathon to see who'd get exhausted answering questions first!! :lol:
Bro, I talk about how to do AX cycles in my sleep. Like I said, I get tired of being awake before I get tired of talking about weight training and nutrition. ;):fool2::afro:

jon32

Awards
first off, tim and sinner, you guys are hilarious!!

Thought of a couple more questions though:

A bottle of 3-AD lasts 22.5 days and a bottle of Mass FX doses at 4 pills per day lasts 30 days,

1.) So would i start my aPCT right after i'm done with 3-AD or would i start it after i was done with both 3-AD and Mass FX?

2.) Also, is it ok to take a ZMA along with these products?

Thanks guys

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
first off, tim and sinner, you guys are hilarious!!

Thought of a couple more questions though:

A bottle of 3-AD lasts 22.5 days and a bottle of Mass FX doses at 4 pills per day lasts 30 days,

1.) So would i start my aPCT right after i'm done with 3-AD or would i start it after i was done with both 3-AD and Mass FX?

2.) Also, is it ok to take a ZMA along with these products?

Thanks guys
Start PCT when you are finished with your 3-AD. Let the MassFX cycle bleed into your post cycle therapy.

ZMA is totally fine to take along with these fellas.

Best of luck with your cycle. Anymore Q's, just ask away.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup Yup! What he said! :head:

Me thinkst, if you wanted to tinker a bit, you could either run MFX straight through till it ends as Sinner said, or you could just cut it out when you finish 3-AD and pick it back up for the second half of your PCT. It'd be going out with a bang, so to speak. Either way, you can't go wrong!

Have fun with it! Make sure to get the doses for 3-AD in with the fatty meals like we suggest. Other than that, whenever you need us, we're here for ya!!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i definatly feel you picked a very good pro hormone to start off with i would give you advice but these two pretty much owned on that lol any more Qs we are always here!