3-AD/Trisorbagen

jdepatie

Awards
Ive been reading several threads on 3-AD and one i read said that trisorbagen is in 3-AD, is this true? if it is true, do i need to buy trisorbagen?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Information about 3-AD is somewhat "out of control" (to use ISO terms). You see, we our original formula (never released) contained this, but due to issues with US customs, it was never received and we had since found a much better active, so we released that one instead, keeping the same name.

3-AD does not contain trisorbagen; however, trisorbagen is not really needed. It is very important, however, to take your doses of 3-AD with large amounts of fats (15-20grams wiht each dose), as fats will substantially increase absorption of the actives.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
thesinner

jdepatie

Awards
Thanks for the infornation! I take mine with 2 spoonfulls of pb!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, peanut butter seems to be the most popular choice.

I sometimes wonder if people take it to build muscle or just as an excuse to eat peanut butter straight out of the jar. :p

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, peanut butter seems to be the most popular choice.

I sometimes wonder if people take it to build muscle or just as an excuse to eat peanut butter straight out of the jar. :p
i use it as an xcuse to eat it straight out of the jar! other wise the mrs.....:nutkick:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i use it as an xcuse to eat it straight out of the jar! other wise the mrs.....:nutkick:
I do it too, and I loved 3-AD especially for that reason! The wife does it on occasion, too. Max gets his scooped out and spread on a biscuit. :fool2:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
tilldeath Anabolics 3
Supplements 7
Whacked Anabolics 9
Anabolics 24