My First 3-AD Adventure!!

mainman

Awards
My Cycle:

I am going to be running my first ever cycle next year which will run for 9 weeks (inc PCT) with the following products:

3-AD
Mass FX MS
Trisorbagen
Hyperdrol X2
APCT
Retain 2 (We can still get this in the UK)

I have two bottles of the 3-AD so will probably run it for 5 weeks (4-6-6-6-4).

I Will run the Mass FX throughout the cycle an into my PCT (so will be running it for a total of 9 weeks)

I will be running the Trisorbagen throughout my cycle and into PCT

Hyperdrol X2 will only be introduced into the PCT phase of my cycle for the 4 week duration.

APCT will be run for 4 weeks (3caps day) during PCT.

Retain 2 will be run during PCT for 4 weeks during PCT.

What do you guys think then? I am looking to gain BIG mass so diet will be bulking (but lean bulk).

Do you think i have got it all sorted?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks pretty decent! Here's a few random thoughts of random-randomness... ;)

1. Running MFX with it is nice. But you probably should take a break in there from it. What I'd do is run it starting your second week of 3-AD, drop it when you start aPCT, then pick it back up again with the start of your 3rd week of aPCT through a week after aPCT. Looks like this:

Week 1: 3-AD
Week 2-6: 3-AD, MFX, Trisorb
Week 7: aPCT, HX2, Trisorb
Week 8: aPCT, HX2, Trisorb, Retain2
Week 9-10: aPCT, HX2, MFX, Retain2, Trisorb
Week 11: MFX, Retain2, Trisorb
Week 12-17: Off - no hormonal products

2. Trisorb is great to run with anything, but the affects on 3-AD are a bit less. Since Trisorb works to enhance absorption, and 3-AD is highly dependent on fats when dosing, Trisorb may not help with it all that much. I'd pair it up with MFX whenever you throw it in. :)

3. Dosing HX2 during PCT is awesome, but remember that aPCT is your main day-to-day player. Keep the dosing for HX2 to 2 at night before bed. That'll cover ya very very well.

4. As outlined above, make sure to remember to get in that off time after you are all finished. You'll want to break from any and all hormonal products for a length of time equal to that which you were on 3-AD. So, 6 weeks on, 4 weeks PCT, 6 weeks off. After that, lather, rinse, and repeat!!

5. You have Retain2? Neat!! Start it up on your second week of PCT. That's when cortisol levels are most likely to become an issue.

Have fun, man! If you need anything, just let us know!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice cycle set up. You're gonna have fun with this one.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
That is like what a lifter wants to see under the Christmas tree.....:head: nice setup.