OK, one more time before I buy.....

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Should I get the 3-AD or save $10-$15 bucks and go with Superdrol NG? I imagine I'll go thru at least 2 bottles, but I don't mind paying more to get more.....size and strength are key :D

Thanks!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Should I get the 3-AD or save $10-$15 bucks and go with Superdrol NG? I imagine I'll go thru at least 2 bottles, but I don't mind paying more to get more.....size and strength are key :D

Thanks!!
Hands down, no doubt about it, 100% all in - 3-AD FTMFW!!!

Though SDNG is decent and the stim is really nice, 3-AD has it hands down for the overall effects.

Make sure to get your PCT when you order, too. No use buying a new car without gas. Or...no use buying a gun and no bullets. Or...no use buying the poison without the cure. (Wait, that one was bad...) :nutkick: You know what I mean. :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
No use buying a new car without gas. Or...no use buying a gun and no bullets. Or...no use buying the poison without the cure. (Wait, that one was bad...) :nutkick: You know what I mean. :D
jumping out of a plane without a parachute perhaps?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
jumping out of a plane without a parachute perhaps?
Nah...that can be done pretty safely. Well...I mean...you won't get "hurt" from it... Well...you won't feel pain after doing it.... ;)

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the fall's fine.....it's the landing that'll get'cha!!

I was just wondering if there wasn't a big difference in the end result between the two I'd save some $ and go with the cheaper, but now I know and that is half the battle!!

Thanks again!!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
well if tim or me jumps out of a plane the only thing that gets hurt is the earth!! you ever wonder where earthquakes come from??? :icon_lol: