Welcome the newest member to the Xtreme Team!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am very excited to announce that we have a new member joining us today! Many of you have seen Mike Schmidt Jr., aka Muscleguru aka bigschmidt821, and his excellent contributions across the forums! Mike is currently working to become a fire fighter/ EMT and is finishing his personal training with NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine). Mike also has a history of working close to Anabolic Xtreme.

So with warm welcome, everyone please welcome Mike to Team AX!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mike's a good fella, I'm glad he finally made his way onto the team.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
thanks everyone for all the warm welcomes! i am glad to become part of the AX family and be able to contribute to the boards! i am looking forward to this for sure

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FRESH FISH!!!!! :trout:

Welcome aboard, Mikey!! GREAT to finally have you back in a big way!

Great guy here, folks. Very kind heart, very great knowledge, and overall...just a great guy!!! Hope to meet him one day!! :rofl:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks everyone for all the warm welcomes! i am glad to become part of the AX family and be able to contribute to the boards! i am looking forward to this for sure
Hmmm don't I know you from IM?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i have been on IM before i think i have hit alot of boards, mostly here and AX home tho

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
We love you long time you bigs*h*i*t821 :toofunny:

All kidding aside, congrats man, solid addition to the team!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have been well. I used to post like crazy now I kind of cruise and keep an eye, as well as post now and then. I recently found out the mrs and I are preggers...11weeks :O so thats new for me :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Jeez, you ax guys are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now to get reps wtf :nutkick:

:lol: HAHAHA, just kidding, congrats bigschmidt821, Im sure you will do a fine job. :thumbsup:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
bro they hide the best of the best at the bottom of the barrel! :bb:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!