3ad dosing

glockgod

glockgod

Awards
if you're taking 6 caps a day, do u take 3 at a time or 2 caps x 3 times?

also for PCT...whats the difference between Rebound XT or aPCT?

I'm about to finish my aPCT, would Oct 1st be too early to start 3ad again?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
It shouldn't make too much of a difference if you take 3 caps twice or 2 caps "thrice". More frequent dosing allows for a slightly more stable serum concentration, but that really isn't going to help or hurt you either way. I would be more concerned with regards to whichever fits easiest around your schedule.

Rebound XT is pure ATD. A decent anti-estrogen, in my honest opinion. If you take too much, it can cause a side effect of low libido, which isn't actually a bad thing.

aPCT is a propietary blend of 6-bromo and a few other key ingredients. It works to increase activation of the LH receptor, as well as controlling estrogen. If you are looking at something that will get your test back to normal, as well as to increase your libido, look no further than this one, my friend. From my experience, this works very well for PCT.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yet again, Sinner sums it up best! I agree with everything he has said. Rebound, me thinkst, may be something to use for an even more "hardcore" supplement, and I think is a bit more antiquated. I whole-heartedly agree with him on aPCT. It's simple, effective, and perhaps even underrated. It's good stuff - 3 cycles on my books says so! :D

Good luck to ya! :cheers: