HDx2/MFX and shedding

ferak

Awards
I just finished a 4 week stack of HDX2/MFX and I noticed from the last week of the stack and the week after my hair was shedding like crazy and now week 2 after the cycle my hair still seems to be shedding more than normal. I know that HDX2 isn't supposed to have this as a side but is it possible for the MFX to cause this as I heard the old version seemed to for some people.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm confused. Are you currently on this cycle, or have you recently finished it?

These sides would occur much more readily while the actives are still being dosed, and not the other way around.

ferak

Awards
Ive been done for two weeks. The last week of the cycle and the week after it I noticed a lot of hair loss it doesn't seem as bad now but I'm not sure. I know it would be more likely to only happen during the cycle but it's not like your body just goes back to normal the second you stop taking these products. I wasn't aware that either of these products where supposed to cause hair loss except for the old MFX, am I wrong?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hairloss is believed to be caused by DHT, which is a metabolite of testosterone. Hairloss should be considered as a risk with any testosterone-modulating supplement, like a test-booster, due to the effects it can pose on DHT levels. Also note that DHT is NOT the enemy. Without the DHT metabolites, your energy levels, libido, strength, muscle gains, and low estrogen ratio take a nasty hit, as these are all side effects/ signs of overdose with prescription 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor drugs.

ferak

Awards
So in other words the hair loss is most likely due to an increase in testosterone?

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards
Some people who are proned to male pattern baldness might notice some shedding while on any test boosting supplement. Normally these side effects subsided after your done with the cycle.