Why mass fx lowered dosage

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
Hey i was just wondering why in the first week of the ultimate mass cycle mass fx is started at 2 caps a day? I get that its to ease into it but just wondering about the physical reasons behind it.

Cheers

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's pretty much it. For anyone just starting out on something like this, jumping in balls-deep may not be the best thing to do. Sometimes it is better to go in gradual.

Then again, if balls-deep is how you rock it, then by all means, do it! :lol: The only other thing that I can think of that would be the advantage here would be to extend the life of the bottle out a little. Other than that, it's up to you. :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe that is with the older version of the UMC cycle, with the original MassFX. In this cycle, you will notice that it goes something like 6 weeks on, 2 off, 4 on. The 2 caps a day works to help ease into it, and get as close as possible to 240 caps (2 bottles) for one cycle.

The more current version calls for just 4 weeks of 4, 4 weeks MFX-free, and finish with 4 weeks of 4.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nah im pretty sure its the latest guideline, where have you seen that other way you just said?

http://www.anabolicx.com/store/hd-4.html

5 weeks 2 weeks no massfx 5 weeks

with the first of both the 5 week blocks only being 2/day mass fx

cheers
Eh... Either or, really... The dosing guidelines are just guidelines and useful for folks who may not be on forums and just get the literature that comes in the box. The info that you get from us is a bit more "tried and true" based on real-world experience. Chances are always VERY good that by the time you get your hands on something like MFX, atleast a few of us have already run it or are currently run it. (Perc!) That's not always the case, but when we do advise on dosing schemes, we can customize it more for your bodytype, experience, and even your daily schedule. There's a lot of room to breathe, and that's what's nice about things.

Also, regarding the break, it's a bit up for grabs on this one. We had said it about the original because the body gets used to Divanil after about 4-6 weeks. The break is enough to "reset" you. With the newer version, since the doses are slightly lowered - or "optimized" shall we say - the break may or may not be as necessary. The new MFX is a more synergistic package deal. If you ask Cahill about the break, he'll say not to worry about it. (Already asked!) But if you want to take it, by all means, we're not going to argue with you on it!!

Flexibility is always nice, and we try to build it into everything here. As long as you aren't going grossly over or under on the doses, you'll do fine. And besides, like I always say...if you have any questions or need help with anything at all, we're always here for you!! :cheers:

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards
Yup, as thesinner and Tim have already said. You can just take 4 caps per day of the New Version of Mass FX. The old version in the outline was listed as starting out w/ 2 caps per day but feel free to tweak guidelines to however you feel is best for you or by whatever advice you are given.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0