• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle Support has been used by many during oral methylated cycles. I pulled some studies on the ingredents of Cycle Support and they show many benefits. The same holds true for Life Support but at 1/2 the dose.

Red Yeast Rice 1200mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg **
NAC 1200mg **
Hawthron Bery 1000mg **
Saw Palmetto 300mg **
Policosonol 20mg **
Celery Seed Extract 150mg **
Nettle Root 250mg **
Idebenone 100mg **

Red Yeast Rice

Silymarin (milk thistle extract)

NAC

Hawthron Bery

Policosonol

Celery Seed Extract

Nettle Root

Idebenone

Saw Palmetto

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
your preachin to the choir ...lol

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just Testing These Out

I just wanted to make sure these were working ;)

Great post Pembroke!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i luv this stuff .. run cycle during a cycle of ph and life during pct :)

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's similar to what I often suggest although I've never thought to say it that way. I always say to run the Cycle Support at one scoop per day during pct...

...I might have to steal your line!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great product AI! I definitely like the idea of cycle support while "ON", and life support during your pct.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's similar to what I often suggest although I've never thought to say it that way. I always say to run the Cycle Support at one scoop per day during pct...

...I might have to steal your line!
steal away :):bruce3:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup ..ofcourse all depends on what PH cycle you run also

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
i just want to thank moondg29 personally. hes a good friend of mine, great lifting buddy, and he recommended Cycle Support to me before i started my recent pro-hormone cycle (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103559-ams-hormone-regulation.html#post1532153) and i'm really glad that he did. The first day of my cycle, i hadnt taken my Cycle Support that day, and I got a wicked migraine. I took the CS about 2 hours later, and the migraine was gone within half an hour. Also, if i take CS too late in the day, i sometimes get liver pain. Same deal though, i take it and my pain is gone within an hour. Great product, and tons of reps to moondg29 for the recommendation. Will never do another cycle without it.

M

moondg29

Awards
i just want to thank moondg29 personally. hes a good friend of mine, great lifting buddy, and he recommended Cycle Support to me before i started my recent pro-hormone cycle (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103559-ams-hormone-regulation.html#post1532153) and i'm really glad that he did. The first day of my cycle, i hadnt taken my Cycle Support that day, and I got a wicked migraine. I took the CS about 2 hours later, and the migraine was gone within half an hour. Also, if i take CS too late in the day, i sometimes get liver pain. Same deal though, i take it and my pain is gone within an hour. Great product, and tons of reps to moondg29 for the recommendation. Will never do another cycle without it.
Np man. Glad to see its working out.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree, this product should be in everyone's arsenal... taste's bad ..but heck it works beautifully :)

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
i agree, this product should be in everyone's arsenal... taste's bad ..but heck it works beautifully :)
yeah it does...taste bad and work like a charm every time. actually, the taste is kind of growing on me...my shakes kinda taste plain without it now.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah it does...taste bad and work like a charm every time. actually, the taste is kind of growing on me...my shakes kinda taste plain without it now.
Same thing for me the first few days I was like WTF battery acid then it just did not bother me anymore.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ha i wish i can say the same about the taste ..but i just cant grow into the taste

but taste doesnt matter, when its a question of your health

na mean ? :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha i wish i can say the same about the taste ..but i just cant grow into the taste

but taste doesnt matter, when its a question of your health

na mean ? :)
Health is the most important factor for sure. This new ESSENTIALS I tested it last night in the orange mango could taste nothing but the orange mango it is truly unflavored:head:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I plan on using this on my epi run in Nov. I thank everyone who has provided so much helpful information.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Health is the most important factor for sure. This new ESSENTIALS I tested it last night in the orange mango could taste nothing but the orange mango it is truly unflavored:head:
agree, as for essentials .. i cant wait to get my hands on it as well

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah guys! i used the stuff during my cycle, worked great! i like the chocolate flavor. ;]

D

dorko

Awards
so everyone is leaning towards this life support during PCT, and cycle support during the cycle.

what about AI post cycle support during pct? i havent seen anyone refer that in this thread?

is life support really that much better during PCT? or what?

either way im buying AI products, but i was just curious as to why no one has rec. it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well this thread is titled Why use Cycle Support.

Here is some info on POST Cycle Support.

Don has some blood tests after using including POST Cycle Support he posted them, I am sure he will see this thread and post them for you.

Also here is another guy who did OTC PCT with POST Cycle Support.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/92993-ai-rep-blood.html

Here is more info

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/96169-otc-pct-guide.html

What are you thinking of running in your cycle?

D

dorko

Awards
What are you thinking of running in your cycle?

im still working on that.

currently i have a bottle of the 19.2mg p-plex (batch #030508). im working on getting all the other items first.

the only reason i have the pplex is because it was free. My buddy had it and used 3 pills, and he reacted some sort of weird to it. so he stopped taking it. he gave it to me.

I dont even know if im going to use it yet. Im still debating on what to run.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
That is good you are doing your research first.

Keep at it. Feel free to ask questions.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im still working on that.

currently i have a bottle of the 19.2mg p-plex (batch #030508). im working on getting all the other items first.

the only reason i have the pplex is because it was free. My buddy had it and used 3 pills, and he reacted some sort of weird to it. so he stopped taking it. he gave it to me.

I dont even know if im going to use it yet. Im still debating on what to run.
Hmm, glad I read this...

Anyway, I admittedly did not read the whole thread, but I did notice you were asking about Life Support. I'm not sure if you know, but Life Support is the capped version of Cycle Support and two servings of Life Support = one scoop of Cycle Support :thumbsup:

D

dorko

Awards
Hmm, glad I read this...

Anyway, I admittedly did not read the whole thread, but I did notice you were asking about Life Support. I'm not sure if you know, but Life Support is the capped version of Cycle Support and two servings of Life Support = one scoop of Cycle Support :thumbsup:

so i can run AI's PCS as part of my PCT, and for during my cycle i can run cycle support?

is there anything i should double up on while im using the PCS?

i was reading online, and there are a couple HERBS that i was interested in running during my cycle, and PCT. can i run them, or jsut stick to the OTC PCT?

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
POST Cycle Support was created for PCT in terms of estrogen modulation and test boosting.

What other herbs do you have in mind?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
so i can run AI's PCS as part of my PCT, and for during my cycle i can run cycle support?

is there anything i should double up on while im using the PCS?

i was reading online, and there are a couple HERBS that i was interested in running during my cycle, and PCT. can i run them, or jsut stick to the OTC PCT?

Yes that is correct. Cycle Support 1 scoop in the AM, 1 in the PM

POST Cycle Support during the PCT 2 caps am, 2 caps pm with or without food.

As was asked above what herbs?

D

dorko

Awards
Yes that is correct. Cycle Support 1 scoop in the AM, 1 in the PM

POST Cycle Support during the PCT 2 caps am, 2 caps pm with or without food.

As was asked above what herbs?

-Tribulus Terrestris extract: derives from the "puncture vine" Its considered by many to be the safest alternative to AAS. It stimulates immune response and production of several hormones. Originally it was used to ALSO IMPROVE LIBIDO.!! i found this already

(active metabolite)-Arginine: amino acid and component of proteins is sometimes used as a supplement to increase growth hormone levels.

(active metabolite)-Chrysin: this is a plant flavone found to have anti-estrogen activity. it inhibits the transformation of androstenedione and test to estrogen and therefore may alter steroid hormone metabolism.

(active metabolite)-Branched-chain amino acids: (BCAA's)-leucine, isoleucine, and valine are essential amino acids that are used by body builders as energy sources for muscles and as anabolic agents.

(active metabolite)-CLA: (conjugated linoleic acid)-reducing body fat and promoting LEAN muscle growth. also known as an antioxidant.

(active metabolite)-guar gum: dietary fiber is made out of the endosperm of guar plant seed and has been shown to reduce blood cholesterol and control food cravings...i found this already

I know the CHRYSIN is already in some on the PCT supplements. I figured if i piece my own Natural PCT together it might work better with my body, b/c its natural stuff. but im still leaning towards the AI products, bc its easier to get ahold of!!

and of course CREATINE...and FOOD, and CARBS, and PROTEIN, and FOOD, and WATERx2, and FOOD

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would use those during PCT.

That way when your body is off 'the good stuff' you will be using the creatine, BCAAs etc to get back on track and help maintain the gains you made from your cycle.

D

dorko

Awards
Personally I would use those during PCT.

That way when your body is off 'the good stuff' you will be using the creatine, BCAAs etc to get back on track and help maintain the gains you made from your cycle.

well here is my PCT:

im still not sure what kind of cycle im doing yet. since its my first, im gonna do something normal, and bulk.

AI PCS $41.99 ( 2 pills AM, 2 pills PM)
Tribulus terrestris $9.95 (dose by label)
arginine 150caps $12.78 (dose by label)
various BCAAs' 150 caps 500mg $16.58 (dose by label)
CLA 90caps 1000mg $11.25 (dose by label)
Guar Gum $3.70 8oz (dose by label)

sound good?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You could wait until essentials is released and have it all in one!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...(active metabolite)-Chrysin: this is a plant flavone found to have anti-estrogen activity. it inhibits the transformation of androstenedione and test to estrogen and therefore may alter steroid hormone metabolism....

I know the CHRYSIN is already in some on the PCT supplements. I figured if i piece my own Natural PCT together it might work better with my body, b/c its natural stuff. but im still leaning towards the AI products, bc its easier to get ahold of!!
As you know, oral Chrysin has very low bioavailability, so one would need to increase dose and add absorption optimizers such as Bioperine (piperine), naringin, and/or 6,7,-dyhydroxybergamottin (DHB).

D

dorko

Awards
so AI dosent have enough chrysin? and i would need to take more mg per serving?

and this essential is supposed to come out when?

i need some more info on that!! please!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
so AI dosent have enough chrysin? and i would need to take more mg per serving?

and this essential is supposed to come out when?

i need some more info on that!! please!!
What do you mean when you say AI?

D

dorko

Awards
anabolic innovations?

the cycle support/PCS dosent have enough chrysin in it?
maybe i misunderstood what the posted above me said?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No Anabolic Innovations products have chrysin in them.

You had said you had chrysin and then strategic moves said As you know, oral Chrysin has very low bioavailability, so one would need to increase dose and add absorption optimizers such as Bioperine (piperine), naringin, and/or 6,7,-dyhydroxybergamottin (DHB).

D

dorko

Awards
No Anabolic Innovations products have chrysin in them.

You had said you had chrysin and then strategic moves said As you know, oral Chrysin has very low bioavailability, so one would need to increase dose and add absorption optimizers such as Bioperine (piperine), naringin, and/or 6,7,-dyhydroxybergamottin (DHB).

im confused as to what you are saying?

if i buy the PCS, and cycle support, will that be all i need for the chrysin? or do i need more chrysin from another source?

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations does not have a product which contains chrysin :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You said you already were going to use chrysin no one here said you should use it.

I would suggest as you say getting the POST Cycle Support you can use epistane with Cycle Support during your cycle. You can get all that for just $57 more than the price you have on the POST Cycle Support alone.

It is a great deal IMO.

D

dorko

Awards
ok so..

during my PCT:

epistane
PCS from Anabolic innovations
Tribulus terrestris
arginine
various BCAAs'
CLA
Guar Gum

or

Epistane
PCS by AI
AI's Essential (when it comes out)

Ive never had to do this before, so im still new at planning what i should run during the PCT. Ive read 99181948 pages on peoples opinions on what works best. But every person is way different. Its alot to take in to account, when your shopping, and money is an object. But your trying to get the best bang for your buck. Its pretty difficult. but im sure all of you on here know this already.

Thanks for the tips people.!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I understand completely it gets very conffussing.

Here you go this is exactly what I did on my second cycle of Epistane.

Weeks 1 - 4
Epistane day 1 - 3 1 pill Rest of the time 3 pills per day
Cycle Support 1 scoop AM, 1 scoop PM

PCT(Post Cycle Thereapy)Weeks 5 - 8
POST Cycle Support 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM

Some people will say you should have a SERM on hand. SERMs are usually 'research' chemicals whose legality is questionable. but some swear by them.

You can also add in the BCAAs and creatine you were talking about during your PCT if you like. 7 grams BCAAs and 5 grams of creatine per day.

D

dorko

Awards
I understand completely it gets very conffussing.

Here you go this is exactly what I did on my second cycle of Epistane.

Weeks 1 - 4
Epistane day 1 - 3 1 pill Rest of the time 3 pills per day
Cycle Support 1 scoop AM, 1 scoop PM

PCT(Post Cycle Thereapy)Weeks 5 - 8
POST Cycle Support 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM

Some people will say you should have a SERM on hand. SERMs are usually 'research' chemicals whose legality is questionable. but some swear by them.

You can also add in the BCAAs and creatine you were talking about during your PCT if you like. 7 grams BCAAs and 5 grams of creatine per day.

what does this mean?

you took E on day 1 thru 3, or day 1 and 3 (1 pill), and the rest of the days you took 3 pills a day?

i dont think i will need a SERM. My cycle wont be that harsh.

im still debating on running that p-plex i have.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
To test and see how you react to the Epistane you take 1 pill (10mg) per day for the first 3 days. The rest of the 4 weeks you take 30mg per day.

D

dorko

Awards
OHH.

sorry im an idiot!

thanks for the clarification buddy.

so my PCT should look like this?

Epistane- 1 pill days 1-3, then 3 pills/day for 4 weeks. (based on how i react)
PCS-2 am, and 2 pm
various BCAA's-everyday spread out.
Creatine-everyday 2 times a day

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OHH.

sorry im an idiot!

thanks for the clarification buddy.

so my PCT should look like this?

Epistane- 1 pill days 1-3, then 3 pills/day for 4 weeks. (based on how i react)
PCS-2 am, and 2 pm
various BCAA's-everyday spread out.
Creatine-everyday 2 times a day
I would do 1 cap epi days 1-2 then go to 2 pills days 3-7 then 3 pills for the rest of the cycle. The pct looks ok I would have a SERM if possible on hand. Good luck bro.:head: