need help on pct for epi/halo

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am gonna finish a cycle of epi at 40mg and halo at 100mg for 5 weeks, i need help on setting up pct and ur lifesupport seriously safed my life no sides what so ever after pre loading it. so i have nolva i just need help settingup the rest money is no object and pls be detailed in dosage and timing thanks many thanks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're asking others to do your homework...I suspect that's why you haven't received too many responses. I'm going to assume that you are asking about Anabolic Innovations products though since you are posting in our forum :D

I would continue taking Life Support throughout your pct, two caps AM and two caps PM.

As far as a test booster and estrogen regulation goes, Anabolic Innovations POST Cycle Support can be taken at two caps AM and two Caps PM from the beginning of pct.

Nolva is usually ran at something similar to say: 40/40/20/20 +/-

You can throw in a cortisol blocker around week two or three of pct, but it's an absolute necessity.

A lot of people are running aromatase inhibitors after week three or four of pct too. Just be sure to taper off of the ai if you choose to go this route.

There are many many different ways to run pct, so do a lot of researching and come up with what you think is a good pct. THEN post up what you have formulated and ask the guys to critique it!

I hope this helps.

...and if you think you'll be using Epi again in the future you might want to look into this stack: Epistane/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support Stack By: IBE

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ibe im using their epi now. i had havoc and i ordered another batch and waited and when i had 2 pills left i was wondering where the other batch is, as it turns out something went wrong and order didnt go through. but now wen im on ibe epi its like all backpumps went down and it feels alil weaker could it be its alil expired? i checked theres no date on the bottle

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ibe im using their epi now. i had havoc and i ordered another batch and waited and when i had 2 pills left i was wondering where the other batch is, as it turns out something went wrong and order didnt go through. but now wen im on ibe epi its like all backpumps went down and it feels alil weaker could it be its alil expired? i checked theres no date on the bottle
Probally not expired:thumbsup:

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am gonna finish a cycle of epi at 40mg and halo at 100mg for 5 weeks, i need help on setting up pct and ur lifesupport seriously safed my life no sides what so ever after pre loading it. so i have nolva i just need help settingup the rest money is no object and pls be detailed in dosage and timing thanks many thanks.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/96169-otc-pct-guide.html

Nolva should be dosed at 40 mgs for the first couple of days then 30/20/20/10

Good luck man!