Cycle Support taste

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanted to make a quick comment on how much better the taste has become.

I had used some of the original 'cycle support' (in ziplock bags haha) back when crowler first put it out. Boy, has it come a long way. I hadn't really used it again until recently while pre-loading for my upcoming cycle.

I have the peanut butter flavor, and it mixes very well into one of my protein shakes.

I just wanted to commend you on a very solid product with a good taste gentlemen! :) :clap2:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, Crowler and I were just on the phone the other day talking about gallon baggies!

The peanut butter Cycle Support is my favorite as well and I think it tastes pretty good with milk and chocolate whey.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanted to make a quick comment on how much better the taste has become.

I had used some of the original 'cycle support' (in ziplock bags haha) back when crowler first put it out. Boy, has it come a long way. I hadn't really used it again until recently while pre-loading for my upcoming cycle.

I have the peanut butter flavor, and it mixes very well into one of my protein shakes.

I just wanted to commend you on a very solid product with a good taste gentlemen! :) :clap2:
Thanks for the great feedback. The peanut butter flavor seems to be most peoples favorite. I never really had a problem. I just popped a stick of juicy fruit gum after downing the Cycle Support and all was good

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the great feedback. The peanut butter flavor seems to be most peoples favorite. I never really had a problem. I just popped a stick of juicy fruit gum after downing the Cycle Support and all was good
My pleasure. Great product! :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have stock in Juicy Fruit? :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried the chocolate yet, but i have one waiting. I need to stock up for my upcoming cycle. :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Cycle Support gets a bad rep as far as taste goes...I said I liked it before I even became a representative for Crowler.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Cycle Support gets a bad rep as far as taste goes...I said I liked it before I even became a representative for Crowler.
I still have a ziplock gallon bag full of the original lol. Quite a difference though compared to now.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, that stuff is what, two years old? It only came in chocolate then too. I actually tried it in just water at first. It was a little bitter FWIR.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, that stuff is what, two years old? It only came in chocolate then too. I actually tried it in just water at first. It was a little bitter FWIR.
Yeah at least.....i'm going to venture taking it soon for shitz and giggles. I shall update with either the success, or horrid results. :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent read. The 1st time I tried it i said :jaw: but then I just got use to it
Don't you mean, "Then I popped a piece of juicy fruit in my mouth right after I took it and I was fine", lol!

...I'm having too much fun tonight...

NICE! - I hit it up with a response.....just for shits and giggles! :)
I saw that. Anybody else find it kind of funny that sh!t is censored, but shits is not???

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T1 living just south of Boston bro that avatar is kick ass!!!!!
I do miss New England....:sad:

I'm from connecticut originally(25 years), but now live in florida......GO SOX!!! :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm from connecticut originally(25 years), but now live in florida......GO SOX!!! :D
YEAH baby talk is they are talking about a Youkilis and Craig Hanson for Mark Teixeira trade.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established

Where in CT? I'm originally from Stonington/Mystic area but live in VA now.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where in CT? I'm originally from Stonington/Mystic area but live in VA now.
I grew up in waterbury most of my life, but i also lived in naugatuck and beacon falls too.