Pcs + Ai (6-oxo)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Pcs + Ai (6-oxo)

I think I read that you should start the AI at the end of the run with PCS and then taper it down. Should there be any overlap between the two (i.e. starting the AI before the end of PCS)? I've read so many conflicting opinions on dosing protocols for SERM's + AI's. Thanks in advance.

2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    I think I read that you should start the AI at the end of the run with PCS and then taper it down. Should there be any overlap between the two (i.e. starting the AI before the end of PCS)? I've read so many conflicting opinions on dosing protocols for SERM's + AI's. Thanks in advance.
    I usually start the AI on week 4 of PCS and taper 400/300/200/100 you could also be fine with a three week taper ...

Good luck bro!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome...thanks for the reply
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

oh really? im using novedex XT with PCS from the start... should i stop the novedex XT until the last week of PCT then?
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by workout8485 View Post
    oh really? im using novedex XT with PCS from the start... should i stop the novedex XT until the last week of PCT then?

Most use the AI at the end how long have you been taking it along with the PCS?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Registered User
    Answers

only just started PCT (after epi cycle) , so just one dose of novedex xt last night...
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by workout8485 View Post
    only just started PCT (after epi cycle) , so just one dose of novedex xt last night...
    Blood Work? The only way to know for sure is to get tested. Sometimes, depending on what you cycle, your estro levels will be low as well as test levels so suppressing estrogen further isn't always a good idea. You need some estrogen to retain gains and for other bodily functions such as immune system and bone health. The reason for starting it later is to let estrogen rise with the test then knock it down a bit and control it as it comes back ...
  8. Registered User
    Answers

ah i understand... ive stopped the novedex now until the last week or so and just contunuing with my other PCT supps...
  •