HCF new product idea

• Thread starter nevergoodenough
  • Start date
nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was making my oatmeal this morning, and adding sugar free banana pudding to the mix to make it taste good. I've done the dumping a scoop of whey into it and it has never tasted real good. I was thinking I think it would be a huge hit if someone was able to make a flavoring system that had good flavor, maybe some egg white protein and some efa's or something. I know I get sick of the old splenda cinnamon, sugar free jam routine. I tried a few of the muscle milk & oats and they were good but too expensive. The weight control quaker is good too, but I prefer the steel cut. Anyway, I know I'd buy.

What does anybody else think? Am I on to something?

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's an interesting idea. I'll make sure that this thread is seen; thanks for the suggestion.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hmmm def an idea... Just wonder who will come through...muscle milk & oats can def be pricey (I personally don't include Muscle milk into my repertoire (just not a big fan of there products)

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oats can get pretty boring. Right now HCFs Liquid Sucralose and cinnamon is a good choice though :D

More options would be great.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Oats can get pretty boring. Right now HCFs Liquid Sucralose and cinnamon is a good choice though :D

More options would be great.
yep a mere 25 bucks.. GREAT!:D

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It lasts quite a while...it's a mere 3600 servings...

W

workout8485

Awards
just add different fresh and dried fruits and nuts to ur oats... lim likin fresh strawberries, almonds, chopped dried prunes/apricots right now...:woohoo: